1. EssayScam believes all information posted at EssayScam.org ("the site") has been gathered to the best of the ability and knowledge of the posters. However, the site cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness, truthfulness, validity, appropriateness, unbiasedness, or helpfulness of any message posted on this website. We advise all users of the site to use their own judgment and sense of humor and do their own independent research to decide whether or not the provided information is true, complete, helpful, civil, and unbiased.
2. All users agree not to make actual purchases based on information, comments, external links, advertising, or form of presentation posted on EssayScam.org.
3. Users certify that they are 13 years of age or over. All individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release form from their parents or legal guardians before they can use the website.
4. EssayScam.org does not actively monitor, edit, or censor posted messages and is only a passive distributor (not a publisher) of the posted content.
5. EssayScam.org is not a legal body, governmental agency, authority, or a non-profit organization. Most users may have commercial reasons for participating in the EssayScam Forum. Any and all information posted on the forum should be considered as a personal and subjective opinion or 'alleged fact' only (even if the poster claims otherwise and/or provides a 'proof' to back up their statements).
6. Forum members are prohibited from publishing or promoting any false, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, unethical, inappropriate, or illegal information on the site. The site cannot serve as the judge or jury in disputes between the parties.
7. All posts and messages are the property of the posters. They should be treated for entertainment or reading pleasure purposes only. Such posts express the personal views and opinions of the poster which may or may not be the opinions of the site. Anyone who feels a particular message is clearly of libelous, violent, or illegal nature may contact us at info@EssayScam.org.
8. If you are a business owner and wish your website to be included on the "Do Not Discuss" [DND] list, please visit the DND List page.
NOTE: The list is provided as a courtesy and we DO NOT GUARANTEE your company will not be discussed at all or that EssayScam will be required to edit or remove posts related to your name or company website.
9. All posts and posters are anonymous unless they have decided to reveal their personal details. All posters must sign up before posting a message in the EssayScam Forum. Registered users can edit their posts within a specified amount of time.
10. All posters and readers agree not to hold EssayScam.org, its affiliates, and forum members liable for anything stated within the forums. EssayScam.org does not provide legal, financial, academic, or any other advice and has been developed by a commercial company having a financial interest in the writing industry for service improvement, entertainment, and reading pleasure purposes only. Due to misinformation, ill-will, fraudulent intent, humorous, or speculative reasons, some of the posters may post biased, incomplete, misleading, vulgar, or untrue information. In result, the posted content may not be possible to be backed up by any sort of research or evidence and should be ignored.
11. EssayScam.org and its affiliates shall not be held accountable for any use, loss, damage, misconception, or disappointment arising out of the content of the website.
12. Due to a very competitive and humorous nature of the essay business environment and based upon the ideas of Freedom of Speech forum members may expect personal attacks or accusations from other posters. In order to avoid personal attacks, baseless accusations, or misinformation, or in order to avoid being ridiculed or name-called by other posters, one should not become an EssayScam forum member and/or one should not post any message on the forum.
13. The EssayScam Forum is not a place for blatant advertising or publicity.
14. All parties who feel aggrieved by any statements within the forum have free opportunities to provide a rebuttal to those statements within the forum.
15. When a message is placed in the EssayScam forum's system, the poster agrees to grant irrevocable permission to EssayScam and its affiliates as well as irrevocable rights to use the posts as we choose, without payment or any other form of compensation to the poster.
16. EssayScam.org does not store cookies other than registration cookies. We may use IP addresses to test and identify problems with the software.
17. EssayScam.org may collect or be required to distribute identifiable information to other parties (e.g. governmental agencies). If we receive a subpoena by a governmental agency (for example, the Securities and Exchange Commission, law enforcement agencies, US Attorneys' offices or similar), we will comply with it.
In the case that a court finds that a consumer message constitutes libel or defamation, that consumer, not the website, is held legally responsible for damages to the reputation of the business. Under the Communications Decency Act (CDA) of 1996, a website is not legally responsible for messages posted, even if those messages may contain defamatory remarks. The consumer who posted the messages is not protected under this federal law.
18. EssayScam users understand that these Terms and Conditions may change without notice at any time in the future and you will be bound by the most recent version which will be available on this page.
19. It is strictly prohibited to copy, redistribute, republish or modify any materials posted on EssayScam.org.
If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our Terms and Conditions or you do not fully understand, accept, and agree to ALL of the terms and provisions posted on this web page, you should not read or post on EssayScam.org.
EssayScam.org is currently affiliated or partners with with Custom Papers LLC, Essay News, Essay Directory, Essay Writers, Freelance Writers, Adscript, Global Research, Online Writer, Elance, Odesk, Essays, Paypal Inc, Essay Ads, Essay Chat, Content Writers, Essay Coupons, Virtual Editors, SEO, and TP Marketing Services LLC.