EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 8

WRT's Essay Writing Network

May 14, 2010, 08:31AM | #
It is my understanding that the following domains all belong to our good friends at EssayW****r.Co.Uk and our dear spammy friend WRT. If you are a student or a writer and think that you are dealing with a legitimate UK company, then you may be mistaken.

I could be wrong. WRT - does this collection look about right :)

If not, please post a list of the essay sites you do own, and I'll willingly admit that I was wrong. If you do not post a list of your sites, then you therefore admit to owning the sites below.

OK? Sounds fair to me. Why not just be honest and stop falsely accusing others of being scammers just because your retarded psychotic paranoid schizophrenic mummy WB tells you to. Grown up WRT - and at least try to be a man...

(24 domains)
.essayw*****r.co.uk
.courseworkadviser.co.uk
essaybank.com
.dissertationcompare.co.uk
.essaybank.net
.courseworkadviser.com
.lawpapers.co.uk
.essaywriteradvice.com
.ukessaysadvice.co.uk
.essayscompare.co.uk
.courseworkadviser.net
.dissertationmaster.co.uk
.oxbridgeessay.co.uk
.management-essays.co.uk
.marketing-essays.co.uk
.ukessaysadvice.com
.educationessays.net
.accountingessays.co.uk
essaybank.net
.oxbridge-experts.com
.nursing-essays.co.uk
.essays123.co.uk
.essaybank.com
.essaybank.info

May 14, 2010, 08:55AM | #
WRT - if you do not own and run these sites, then all you have to do is to name the sites you do own and run. Then we'll know you are an honest person and not a scammer.

Why are you so reluctant to do that eh?

Couldn;t be that you ARE a scammer, could it?

You have the chance to prove yourself to be honest WRT. Why do you find that so very threatening?

'Latching onto' you? Not sure what you mean WRT. All I see on this site is lies spewing out of WB's hole which are always parroted by you - accusing other posters of being scammers with no evidenc whatsoever - just your deluded lie-filled opinions.

These fantasies often involve your desperate insecurity about issues of mental health or sexuality. Projection, it's called.

COME ON WRT - BE A MAN! TELL US WHICH SITES YOU OWN. If you do not, we shall all assume that I am actually right and you own and run the sites listed. Now I cannot say fairer trhan that, can i?

How's Dubai by the way? Sunny? Bit too hot for you here though INNIT!!!! ROTFLMAO!

May 14, 2010, 10:20AM | #
How many times did Creature shill for the TWO UK sites on the DND list? Too many times to count but here are a few examples:
StudentAdvice:
you'd be better off opting for one of the UK Limited companies

essayscam.org/Forum/9/help-midterm-us-legitimate- website-1699/#msg30918
StudentAdvice:
Thanks for confirming that the sites on the opt-out list who choose not to have NOTHINGS like you and your master WB lying about them are legimitate and excellent

essayscam.org/Forum/15/wrt-1693/#msg30923
StudentAdvice:
There are two dodgy sites on the DO NOT DISCUSS list: E-Town and the M one. The rest are legitimate and way better than any US sites.

essayscam.org/Forum/15/wrt-1693/#msg30923
StudentAdvice:
try ALL UK Limited Companies on the list below (the sites that have chosen to opt out of this unreliable and unregulated website forum).

essayscam.org/Forum/14/fraud-galore-academia-research-com- 1287/4/#msg31072
StudentAdvice:
Some UK Limited companies have opted out of this forum - there is a list with a couple below (the following websites).

essayscam.org/Forum/9/united-states-essay-companies-1 704/#msg31160

I mentioned that one of those sites was registered in the TFZ in Dubai and WB uploaded the evidence (screenshot):

WRT:
I have a question ... why does a certain UK company list the following as its address:
Registrant type:
Non-UK Corporation
Registrant's address:
PO BOX 502943
Dubai
UAE
United Arab Emirates
Registrar:
Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-Reg.co.uk [Tag = 123-REG]

Creature responded:
StudentAdvice:
I am unaware of any UK Limite company listed below giving the address you give. JUST ANOTHER LIE FROM WRT THEN...

Strange how Creature now claims that I own the sites which it is shilling for and which it claimed I libelled :)

Is Creature insane? Yes, it is!

May 14, 2010, 10:29AM | #
Come on WRT you coward! Stop attempting to avoid the question - BE A MAN you pathetic puff! ANSWER THE QUESTION.

If you do not, then we can all assume you are DESPERATE to hide your true identity because you are a scammer!

It is my understanding that the following domains all belong to our good friends at EssayW****r.Co.Uk and our dear spammy friend WRT. If you are a student or a writer and think that you are dealing with a legitimate UK company, then you may be mistaken.

I could be wrong. WRT - does this collection look about right :)

If not, please post a list of the essay sites you do own, and I'll willingly admit that I was wrong. If you do not post a list of your sites, then you therefore admit to owning the sites below.

OK? Sounds fair to me. Why not just be honest and stop falsely accusing others of being scammers just because your retarded psychotic paranoid schizophrenic mummy WB tells you to. Grown up WRT - and at least try to be a man...

(24 domains)
.essayw*****r.co.uk
.courseworkadviser.co.uk
essaybank.com
.essaybank.net
.courseworkadviser.com
.lawpapers.co.uk
.essaywriteradvice.com
.ukessaysadvice.co.uk
.essayscompare.co.uk
.courseworkadviser.net
.oxbridgeessay.co.uk
.management-essays.co.uk
.marketing-essays.co.uk
.ukessaysadvice.com
.educationessays.net
.accountingessays.co.uk
essaybank.net
.oxbridge-experts.com
.nursing-essays.co.uk
.essays123.co.uk
.essaybank.com
.essaybank.info

May 15, 2010, 03:09AM | #
Come on WRT you nscammer! I have very generously given you the opportunity to show that you are not a cammy little fraud like WritersBeware. That is because I am fair.

Why do you not list your sites here? Are you so afraid of being exposed? I wonder why?

Not to do so suggests they are scam sites eh.

There is a list above.

Tut tut.... SCAMMER WRT!

COWARD
!

LMAO!

May 15, 2010, 04:36AM | #
It is my understanding that the following domains all belong to our good friends at EssayW****r.Co.Uk and our dear spammy friend WRT and WB. If you are a student or a writer and think that you are dealing with a legitimate UK company, then you may be mistaken.

I could be wrong. WRT and WB - does this collection look about right :)

OK? Sounds fair to me. Why not just be honest and stop falsely accusing others of being scammers just because your retarded psychotic paranoid schizophrenic mummy WB tells you to. Grown up WRT worm and psycho libeller supreme WB...

(By the way, losers - I own absolutely no sites and so I am not who you think I am... Though those people can really sue you putrid punani off now eh... LMAO!)

(24 domains)
.essayw*****r.co.uk
.courseworkadviser.co.uk
essaybank.com
.essaybank.net
.courseworkadviser.com
.lawpapers.co.uk
.essaywriteradvice.com
.ukessaysadvice.co.uk
.essayscompare.co.uk
.courseworkadviser.net
.oxbridgeessay.co.uk
.management-essays.co.uk
.marketing-essays.co.uk
.ukessaysadvice.com
.educationessays.net
.accountingessays.co.uk
essaybank.net
.oxbridge-experts.com
.nursing-essays.co.uk
.essays123.co.uk
.essaybank.com
.essaybank.info

WritersBeware  
May 15, 2010, 04:46AM | #
StudentAdvice:
I own absolutely no sites and so I am not who you think I am.

The psycho doth protest too much . . . .

Forum / Essay Services /

19 users online in the last hour