EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 15

Writing services... Need one (not rush essay)!

Jul 13, 2007, 07:57AM | #
I have used rushessay.com for a paper, and the paper needs to be revised. Does ANYONE have any recommendations for writing services? I was looking at CustomPapers.com but I do not have a clue.

Jul 13, 2007, 08:22AM | #
If it's just a revision or editing, pretty much any company should would do. But if you expect a good quality, expect to pay more than $2 for editing/revising a page.

Jul 13, 2007, 08:30AM | #
Rushessay has a policy where they will revise the paper at no cost. BUT... I am looking for another company to go with for any future papers. I came across www.customessaymeister.com - Has anyone heard about them? I just need a good site to write a paper that will not cost me two arms and a leg.

Jul 13, 2007, 08:39AM | #
I don't know them.. I would first email the companies you think are Ok and inquire about their services. Then asses their response time and quality. If they don't get back to you within a reasonable amount of time (a few hours or less, I guess), skip them. This is the most logical, initial step you could make.

WritersBeware  
Jul 13, 2007, 12:53PM | #
Go with experience. Check Whois records for the age of the site. Wannabe sites pop-up constantly in this industry.

Jul 13, 2007, 02:04PM | #
Hello..DONT use rushessays.....as it is among the biggest scams of this business, the SCAMS list is BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, dreamessays.com, dissertationsExperts.com, RushEssays.com, BestTermPaper.com, Essay-Paper.net, UniversalResearch.net, resumesplanet.com and killer-content.com are all SCAMS, please visit this forum for details.........

WritersBeware  
Jul 13, 2007, 02:35PM | #
It's actually RushEssay.com, PS2.

airpod  
Jul 18, 2007, 02:20AM | #
hey if you want to directly correspond with a writer, check this out,
http://wordwarrior.wordpress.com

i have tried her, and the writer is really nice and professional. the paper she gave me was really good.

no harm checking it out. good luck!

WritersBeware  
Jul 18, 2007, 02:56PM | #
airpod, very pathetic.

Take your dishonest, self-advertising elsewhere. Your half-rate "service" isn't even professional enough to have its own domain. Dishonestry certainly isn't the way to gain a customer base.

The only person who could possibly know about that page is the owner. Why do I believe that? A Google search for "word warrior" doesn't even show wordwarrior.wordpress.com until the middle of the second page of Google results! Your page doesn't appear AT ALL for any search terms like essays, term papers, book reports, etc. So, how did you find this needle in a haystack, and why would you decide to use it insead of one of the many established companies that appear for all major keywords?

You lose.

airpod  
Jul 18, 2007, 11:23PM | #
dn't be so threatend. shes too small to take on you guys. but to students, it might be a find.

http://essaywarrior.googlepages.com

WritersBeware  
Jul 19, 2007, 12:19AM | #
You think you're really slick, don't you, airpod? Would you like to post the URLs of all of your two-bit sites? You've posted three already.

airpod  
Jul 19, 2007, 02:17AM | #
i think you are scared thats why insults are coming out of your mouth.

WritersBeware  
Jul 19, 2007, 02:29AM | #
Scared of what--your lying, pathetic attempt to pose as a customer? Or, perhaps I am scared of your feeble Googlepages subdomain with zero traffic?

Forum / Essay Services /

28 users online in the last hour