EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 17

Writing Services Company

pheelyks  
Nov 13, 2009, 06:18PM | #2
Looks like the same company as the other one you asked about. But then something tells me you already know that.

Nov 13, 2009, 10:07PM | #3
I received e-mail with one name, ordered with another company name. Without using bad words - you're right - I'd be a fool to expect to receive my papers! I better start writing them myself.

For you, and for WritersBeware - I am leaving the forum. You both have a good time, but please, please use restraint when badmouthing people. Someone claimed that I am the cheat that runs the companies I asked about. Only I know I am not. Since I have no need to prove anything to anybody, I am making my exit.

I know the insults will continue to be hurled long after I'm gone. Don't sweat it. I'm not worth it.

Nov 14, 2009, 02:13AM | #4
Genuine

YOu must realise that most posters here are NOT genuine like you.

Most are connected to essay sites - for example, WritersBeware and Phleeks are connected to ********* - so no opinion here is actually objective and unbiased. This site is actually only worth reading to hear lunatics spouting abuse at anyone who dares point out how irrational and paranoid and deceitful they all are.

You said:

"For you, and for WritersBeware - I am leaving the forum."

So yet again the complete NOTHING who calles herself WritersBeware has abused and insulted people so much that they simply do not see any point in sharing this frum with such a piece of moronic scum.

"please use restraint when badmouthing people."

Exactly, Genuine - but people like WB have mental disorders and suffer paranoid delusions, so the only joy they get in their sad pathetic lives in coming on here and shouting. In the real world, these bozos are completely and utterly ignored.

"Someone claimed that I am the cheat that runs the companies I asked about. Only I know I am not. Since I have no need to prove anything to anybody, I am making my exit."

OH DO NOT WORRY, GENUINE! WritersBeware and his little tribe or moron followers ALWAYS accuse others of being scam essay site owners, and say that they have piles of secret evidence too, though they have none.

This is because 1) they are FULL of it; 2) they are probably paranoid schizoids; 3) they are essay scam site owners and colleagues themselves; 4) they have an inflated and deluded sense of their own importance; 5) they have nothing better to do in their sad and pathetic little lives.

Just remember, Genuine - you have a life. The morons here do not. They secretly envy those of us who do - so just pity them, with their diseased little lives. So sad.

Best to just ignore those who populate this site, which actually has no authority and is in itself one big scam. Who owns it? Who moderates it? What is the purpose of this site? How can anyone trust anything on it? It's not an objective, impartial consumer site like Which y'know.

So never ask advice here - just follow your instincts and only go with companies which have landline phones, no foreign accents, no multiple websites, and limited company status, preferably in the UK (The US is the home of mist scam essay sites).

Good luck Genuine.

F U to the usual morons. Saddos. HA HA HA!

pheelyks  
Nov 14, 2009, 02:50AM | #5
Welcome back, Melissa. I'm glad to see that your brief banishment has had absolutely no effect on your use of logic (or lack thereof) whatsoever. I know that Emerson said consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds (although he probably stole it form a British national, right?), but if your tiny mind wasn't so hobgoblinny I might lose my own.

WritersBeware  
Nov 14, 2009, 03:04AM | #6
I certainly hope that the moderator will delete its posts and promptly ban it again, using the broader method of blocking.

Nov 14, 2009, 03:08AM | #7
WritersBeware:
I certainly hope that the moderator will delete its posts and promptly ban it again, using the broader method of blocking.

Can they block if she's using a proxy?

WritersBeware  
Nov 14, 2009, 03:09AM | #8
Yes. They simply need to add each Idiot Person to htaccess.

Nov 14, 2009, 03:12AM | #9
WritersBeware:
Yes. Just keep adding to htaccess.

I see. Good info as she has now taken to wasting operators' time on chat, among other things.

WritersBeware  
Nov 14, 2009, 02:16PM | #11
WritersBeware:
Yes. They simply need to add each Idiot Person to htaccess.

"Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret."

margaret

Jan 5, 2010, 07:31AM | #13
Whatever essay website I have came across is fraud.. I have one question... are these fraud to their writers or to the students by giving bad work? As most of them are bad at hiring writers but this is quite possible that they give good work to students?

Also I am interested in knowing if there are any website which really pays good to writers without any SCAM..

Please donot mention *********.com here, I sometimes feel that this forum belongs to them.

pheelyks  
Jan 6, 2010, 11:40AM | #14
anky:
As most of them are bad at hiring writers but this is quite possible that they give good work to students?

If a company can't hire and keep good writers, how could it possibly deliver good writing to its customers? Moron.

anky:
I am interested in knowing if there are any website which really pays good to writers without any SCAM

At your level of English writing, no.

anky:
Please donot mention *********.com here

No one is supposed to mention ET here, either positively or negatively. You're the one who keeps bringing that company up. Sorry if they rejected you because you suck--or more likely, that they take your business because they don't suck.

WritersBeware  
Jan 6, 2010, 12:25PM | #15
pheelyks:
No one is supposed to mention ET here, either positively or negatively. You're the one who keeps bringing that company up. Sorry if they rejected you because you suck--or more likely, that they take your business because they don't suck.

Exactly.

Moron logic: "Let's sign-up, attack a legitimate company without a shred of evidence, and then claim that those who refute our calculated lies are themselves 'liars' who 'promote' the victimized company that they never even mention."

Jan 6, 2010, 12:57PM | #16
WritersBeware:
Moron logic

WritersBeware:
Moron logic:

You should not use bad words for me. I said nothing to you. You are the one who is insulting everyone here and defending *********.com

WritersBeware  
Jan 6, 2010, 02:38PM | #17
WritersBeware:
Moron logic: "Let's sign-up, attack a legitimate company without a shred of evidence, and then claim that those who refute our calculated lies are themselves 'liars' who 'promote' the victimized company that they never even mention."

anky:
You should not use bad words for me.

Thank you for admitting that you perceive yourself as a moron.

Forum / Essay Services /

24 users online in the last hour