EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 41 - page 1 of 2

WritePapers.co.uk = spamming, ESL scam site from PAKISTAN

Jan 22, 2012, 06:46AM | #1
WritePapers.co.uk is a fraudulent and spamming site from Pakistan. Beware.

Criminal hacking attempts
Criminal hacking attempts
Fraudulent requests
Fraudulent requests
Illegal activities at Freelancer.com
Illegal activities at Freelancer.com

WritersBeware  
Jan 22, 2012, 12:16PM | #2
Writepapers.co.uk is based in PAKISTAN, not the UK. It is a complete sham.

writepapers.co.uk
Hicon Soft (Pvt) Ltd.
house 236-b st 14 near tariq market
f-10/2
islamabad
Islamabad
Pakistan

Stay far, far away from the ESL fraudsters at writepapers.co.uk.

WritersBeware  
Jan 22, 2012, 11:00PM | #4
MeoKhan:
You should have been clever enough to hide your WhoIs data

That wouldn't matter . . . .

Apr 16, 2012, 06:22AM | #6
try writepapers.co.uk mate their rates are very reasonable and the work is also plagiarism and fuss free...and then you will be the one recommending it here to others... :-) Cheers

Jun 3, 2012, 05:22AM | #7
Where are you guys checking the domain? The info I'm getting everywhere (godaddy,register.com) is this:

Domain name:
writepapers.co.uk

Registrant:
Hicon Soft (Pvt) Ltd.

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
Write Papers
21 Cardington Avenue Greatbarr Birmingham,
United Kingdom ,B42 2PA
Birmingham
Birmingham(Cityof)
B42 2PA
United Kingdom

pheelyks  
Jun 3, 2012, 10:52AM | #8
Now, shrek, take those crackerjack investigative skills one step further.

Googling the address shows it to be a residence--most likely a random residence belonging to someone that has nothing to do with the company. Scam companies have done this very often before.

Googling the registrant shows it to be a web development, hosting, and registrar service run out of....Islamabad, Pakistan.

Jun 3, 2012, 02:09PM | #9
WritersBeware:
F*ck off.

Dear WritersBeware,

I am a neophyte when it comes to this site but I believe that common courtesy is not part of your slogan WritersBeware. I would greatly appreciate a site that I can frequent in which cursing does not run rampant and mud-sligging is not part of the process. If you could abide by the aforementioned rules I would still not respect you but I would nevertheless forgive you.

Thank you very much,

Company Representative

Addendum-The terse writing style that you display makes me sick.

pheelyks  
Jun 3, 2012, 02:32PM | #10
chipmunk:
I would greatly appreciate a site that I can frequent in which cursing does not run rampant and mud-sligging is not part of the process.

I guess this isn't the site for you, then, assh*le.

chipmunk:
If you could abide by the aforementioned rules

Yes. I'm sure we'll all abide by the rules established by the brand new member of the forum who has done nothing but pick fights with two of the more prominent and generally respected members of the forum.

Jun 3, 2012, 02:43PM | #11
pheelyks:
pick fights with two of the more prominent and generally respected members of the forum.

By "two," I hope you do not mean yourself, you pessimistic bullfrog. I do not wear a pair of glasses but after "reading" your comment, I am starting to question that notion.

pheelyks  
Jun 3, 2012, 03:05PM | #12
chipmunk:
By "two," I hope you do not mean yourself

Well, let's see, your first two posts were addressed to WB and me....I said "two"...hmmm...

chipmunk:
I do not wear a pair of glasses but after "reading" your comment, I am starting to question that notion.

Huh?

WritersBeware  
Jun 3, 2012, 03:24PM | #13
"Chipmunk," that's a fitting username, considering the nuts in your mouth.

Jun 3, 2012, 03:30PM | #14
pheelyks:
Well, let's see, your first two posts were addressed to WB and me....I said "two"...hmmm...

WB+me=foolery and stupidity (it's a ryme)

pheelyks:
Huh?

Don't understand English I see.

WritersBeware  
Jun 3, 2012, 03:37PM | #15
chipmunk:
Don't understand English I see.

Indeed, neither one of us understands the English that you see.

Jun 3, 2012, 04:01PM | #16
WritersBeware:
Indeed, neither one of us understands the English that you see.

As always, speak for yourself. If English is not your native tongue don't worry because you can always get a job in a scam writing company...I know a place that is hiring if your interested!!

Jun 3, 2012, 04:17PM | #18
MeoKhan:
Haha! Comedy of (ChipMunk) errors.

I don't understand what is so funny...if the truth is so funny for you, just continue describing your daily existance and see how much you laugh...or cry?!?

pheelyks  
Jun 3, 2012, 04:27PM | #21
chipmunk:
terse

That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Jun 3, 2012, 04:33PM | #22
pheelyks:
That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Oh yes I do my friend. Perhaps you fail to understand my intentions and therefore misinterpret my meaning...improve your reading comprehension buddy...that's my only suggestion for you.

pheelyks  
Jun 3, 2012, 04:45PM | #23
It's just that you keep using "terse" in a way that suggests you mean it to be insulting, when it isn't really insulting at all.

Jun 3, 2012, 05:16PM | #24
pheelyks:
It's just that you keep using "terse" in a way that suggests you mean it to be insulting, when it isn't really insulting at all.

Your reading comprehension levels just spiked my freind!! Dramatically!!! Your getting better by the minute!!

pheelyks  
Jun 3, 2012, 05:18PM | #25
Nice try. Unfortunately, there's direct evidence of your failure to use English correctly and nothing but your blithe assertion to make me suspect of teh same.

Jun 3, 2012, 05:26PM | #26
pheelyks:
Nice try. Unfortunately, there's direct evidence of your failure to use English correctly and nothing but your blithe assertion to make me suspect of teh same.

Huh?

pheelyks  
Jun 3, 2012, 05:35PM | #27
Sorry. I'll break it down for you.

Your statement implies that I've been struggling with reading comprehension.

You made this statement in response to my statement, which did not imply but directly stated that you are having problems with word usage.

This makes it seem like your statement is an attempt to "turn the tables" on me, and deflect attention from your own problems by manufacturing problems of mine.

The problem with this is that there is evidence that you have language problems--your misuse of the word "terse," for example--and nothing but your implications as evidence of my own language problems.

Jun 3, 2012, 06:09PM | #28
pheelyks:
Sorry. I'll break it down for you.

Your statement implies that I've been struggling with reading comprehension.

You made this statement in response to my statement, which did not imply but directly stated that you are having problems with word usage.

This makes it seem like your statement is an attempt to "turn the tables" on me, and deflect attention from your own problems by manufacturing problems of mine.

The problem with this is that there is evidence that you have language problems--your misuse of the word "terse," for example--and nothing but your implications as evidence of my own language problems.

Huh! Huh! You really are mentally disturbed!

pheelyks  
Jun 3, 2012, 06:14PM | #29
chipmunk:
Huh! Huh! You really are mentally disturbed!

That's not a constructive response. You were confused, so I broke my statement down quite clearly for you.

Jun 3, 2012, 06:16PM | #30
pheelyks:
That's not a constructive response. You were confused, so I broke my statement down quite clearly for you.

Your entitled to your own opinion.

Jun 3, 2012, 06:26PM | #31
pheelyks:
statement down quite clearly for you.

Eliminate the word "quite." It serves no purpose. And you say you read the Elements of Style! HA! You are a fool that doesn't know the slightest thing about writing or literature...go back to school you child!

pheelyks  
Jun 3, 2012, 06:33PM | #32
chipmunk:
Eliminate the word "quite." It serves no purpose.

It emphasizes. You might not like it stylistically, but it is absolutely (that's also for emphasis) correct.

chipmunk:
And you say you read the Elements of Style!

No I didn't. I said someone else should read it.

WritersBeware  
Jun 3, 2012, 07:15PM | #33
chipmunk:
Your entitled

You continue to make this glaring and downright embarrassing mistake.

Forum / Essay Services /

30 users online in the last hour