EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

So who is NOT a Scam?

boba7523Threads: 1
 Student
Sep 29, 11, 06:04PM | #1
Of all the threads about scammers, it's hard to keep track of who is not a scammer. Can you guys give a list of sites that are not scammers and provide good quality work? It's difficult to find one when these threads are about who to avoid, rather than who to go to.

I'm looking for a writer to write a term paper on economics for undergraduate (3rd year university). If you guys know of any GOOD and RELIABLE writers, can you please post here and let me know?

I've heard that thessayist is decent but apparently they don't have anyone who can write economics paper?

Thanks!

WritersBeware   Sep 29, 11, 06:47PM | #2
Do you assassinate basic reason for a bounty?

boba7523:
Can you guys give a list of sites that are not scammers

NO. Read the rules.

boba7523Threads: 1
 Student
Sep 29, 11, 10:48PM | #3
WritersBeware:
Do you assassinate basic reason for a bounty

Where are the rules? This forum is diff than the normal forums i'm used to ...

itsmePosts: 91

Oct 1, 11, 11:32AM | #4
boba7523:
Of all the threads about scammers, it's hard to keep track of who is not a scammer. Can you guys give a list of sites that are not scammers and provide good quality work? It's difficult to find one when these threads are about who to avoid, rather than who to go to.

I'm looking for a writer to write a term paper on economics for undergraduate (3rd year university). If you guys know of any GOOD and RELIABLE writers, can you please post here and let me know?

Advertising is not allowed. A shistorm would swiftly ensue if it were, considering some of the members here have a clear 'allegiance' to one site or another and no one's unfounded 'good opinion' is to be trusted. You'll find a lot of people try to talk up their own companies to get clients (some of them may actually own some of the sites in question and for this reason are likely to be biased and may lie in order to appear 'legit' to prospective customers seeking their services).

With so much personal agenda filling this forum's virtual atmosphere, the best thing to believe when looking into a site's integrity and reliability would not be the 'personal experience' of 'satisfied customers' (roflmao :D yeah right ...) but objective facts about the company: Have they been honestly proven unreliable before with strong evidence? Look at the sources and how honest they are too, people can throw links around to supposedly badmouth companies at times that actually prove nothing at all.

boba7523:
Where are the rules? This forum is diff than the normal forums i'm used to ...

The disclaimer explains some things about advertising (more specifically, how it is prohibited in the forum) and how seriously posts from users are to be taken as well (consider all of it subjective if there isn't any evidence). So basically a list of 'reliable' essay sites would be subjective without a doubt and users promoting websites are seen as advertising.

If you're worried about being dissatisfied with the quality of writing etc. perhaps order a sample report first (of just a couple of pages) and if it looks satisfactory then go for the whole thing? I think that's what another forum member suggested in this case and it seems the best bet. Good luck! :)

ProfessorVerbThreads: 12
 Writer
Oct 15, 12, 05:29PM | #5
So who is NOT a Scam?

Alas, this question applies to every aspect of human interactions. With respect to online writing services, I would recommend a small transaction at first to confirm delivery and quality, but otherwise it's a crap shoot. Good luck.

notsotypicalblondeThreads: 4
 Student
Oct 15, 12, 07:18PM | #6
I just used a lady called Helen to help me edit my Bachelor of education assignment and she was awesome and I received 94% with her help. She was so professional, prompt and meticulous, I was very very impressed! Now she didn't write it totally, but she does do that too I beleive.

contact her at @gmail.com
Katrina :)

notsotypicalblondeThreads: 4
 Student
Oct 16, 12, 01:05PM | #9
WTF. I genuinely have used this person, and I am not Helen (and could even send proof) , I was genuinely trying to help but that's fine, I am happy just to use her myself because it would suck if she got too busy LOL

JohnsMomPosts: 299
 Writer
Oct 16, 12, 01:23PM | #10
The thing is, advertisements aren't allowed here, and posting her contact information (or trying to) makes it an advertisement. You can do that on EssayChat.

zolzolPosts: 8
 Student
Oct 16, 12, 01:52PM | #11
Remember this board is all about bad mouthing people/companies.

The moment you try to recommend someone you are evil and the company is evil, and everyone turns on you.

The people who bash companies can not be trusted either because it is likely they are going overboard and being overly dramatic.

So the reality is you can not trust the good reviews or the bad reviews.

MeoKhanThreads: 7
 Writer
Oct 16, 12, 02:03PM | #12
Today, in the age of information (most of which is crap) basic research skills is a prerequisite when you sit at your computer. You should know how to find out what you're looking for. That's it.

Writer
Oct 16, 12, 02:18PM | #13
zolzol:
The people who bash companies can not be trusted either because it is likely they are going overboard and being overly dramatic.

While it's impossible to know for sure, I think at least sometimes the "bashing" is entirely true. There are a lot of unscrupulous companies and writers out there that will say almost anything to get students' money.

Student
Oct 16, 12, 02:55PM | #14
yes and no.

I agree it is a shady industry, and especially those off shore companies that just change their name nightly can be "iffy". But there are a lot of good companies that are not a scam, and someone will come on here and bash them freely, it's B/S really. I have seen at least 4 companies being bashed on here that I know are not bad.

Writer
Oct 16, 12, 03:42PM | #15
zolzol:
yes and no.

I made a factual statement; you can't have it both ways. Either there are a lot of unscrupulous companies and writers willing to lie (by promising to deliver a product/quality level they know they can't) or there aren't.

Writer
Oct 17, 12, 12:34PM | #17
I don't think a national association would help at all--students would have to know about the association, there would have to be fees paid by companies to support quality/complaint investigations, and the whole thing would turn into a new way for certain companies/individuals to make a profit.

Student
Oct 17, 12, 01:24PM | #18
I never said there weren't any. I think it is a very fragmented industry and you can not put everyone in the same basket.

There are the shady off shore companies that change their name every night, and steal money.

And there are normal companies that do this for a living and just because a few people had mis-understandings does not make them scammers.

It is fragmented.

You have to be able to tell who are the real ones and who are not.

Writer
Oct 17, 12, 06:59PM | #19
JohnsMom:
the whole thing would turn into a new way for certain companies/individuals to make a profit.

That was my hope. I'll be prez.

Writer
Oct 18, 12, 10:48AM | #20
zolzol:
There are the shady off shore companies that change their name every night, and steal money.

There are many shady companies that have kept the same names for years. When the customer pool changes on an almost constant basis, it's easy to be a scammer in this industry.

zolzol:
You have to be able to tell who are the real ones and who are not.

Yes....isn't that the entire point of this thread?

ProfessorVerb:
JohnsMom:
the whole thing would turn into a new way for certain companies/individuals to make a profit.

For a second I thought there was a serious discussion happening here...

Writer
Oct 18, 12, 11:09AM | #22
JohnsMom:

ProfessorVerb:
JohnsMom:

For a second I thought there was a serious discussion happening here...

I was serious.

Writer
Oct 18, 12, 11:30AM | #23
Then I would like to restate my previous dislike of the idea.

Writer
Oct 18, 12, 12:13PM | #24
JohnsMom:
Then I would like to restate my previous dislike of the idea.

I'll rule you out as a vice president then ...

Writer
Mar 19, 13, 09:41AM | #25
In a broad sense, the argument could be made that academic writers are also "information brokers":

"An information broker, also known as an independent information professional or information consultant, is a person or business that researches information for clients. Common uses for information brokers include market research and patent searches, but can include practically any type of information research. A Master's degree in library science (M.L.S.) or in library and information science (M.L.I.S.) is preferred or the norm. However, these prerequisites aren't always necessary. Some brokers have a master's or PH.D in law, social sciences or liberal arts."

There is also an Association of Independent Information Professionals.