EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 39

I NEED a website that will give me good write to get my paper done on time!!

Jan 21, 10, 04:53PM | #
Hey guys!

After finding out that most sites are scams I really hope that you guys can direct me to a site that can help me with my research paper that is due Monday. It needs to be 5 pages with 4 sources. WHERE DO I GO!!!!

Thanks please help!!

~Phil~

Jan 21, 10, 05:53PM | #
it would be better to find an individual writer. using essaywriting companies is like playing a lottery - you can get a great writer to complete your paper, or a lousy one anywhere.
you can post your project on some huge freelance site and choose a writer with high customer satisfaction rating

pheelyks  
Jan 21, 10, 06:13PM | #
lorinda:
you can post your project on some huge freelance site and choose a writer with high customer satisfaction rating

And you could still end up being ripped off this way.

Jan 21, 10, 06:31PM | #
sure you can
but with independent writers chances are less as they value their personal ratings
they're much more obvious than customer satisfaction reviews on essaywriting sites, where their owners can choose to publish positive feedbacks and hide negative ones
the best way to make sure your money and reputation are safe is to write an essay by yourself. if you cannot you'd have to take your chance

WritersBeware  
Jan 21, 10, 06:38PM | #
lorinda:
sure you can
but with independent writers chances are less as they value their personal ratings
they're much more obvious than customer satisfaction reviews on essaywriting sites, where their owners can choose to publish positive feedbacks and hide negative ones

None of the long-established companies engage in "review" nonsense.

pheelyks  
Jan 21, 10, 06:39PM | #
lorinda:
if you cannot you'd have to take your chance

Exactly.

Jan 22, 10, 10:17AM | #
hi ineedhelp123, I came here with the exact same fears as you about a month ago and totally got lucky on my first try (2 A's out of 2 major assignments so far) so there definitely are some honest n good writers here.

Feb 19, 10, 02:17PM | #
hey ih8writing...can you refer me to a good and honest essay writer please, if you know any? I would really apprecaite it so much

WritersBeware  
Feb 19, 10, 02:48PM | #
Maya:
can you refer me to a good and honest essay writer please

No!

"9. The EssayScam Forum (that includes the private message system) is not a place for advertisements or publicity in any way. EssayScam and its moderators have the sole discretion to determine what constitutes an advertisement. Violators may be temporarily or permanently suspended."

Mar 13, 12, 04:59AM | #
Hi buddy... the experience i have had with getting my term paper done is one that i can never forget. I tried many websites but all they could do was give me a substandard and plagiarized paper. so do not try them. writemypapershub.com of AFRICA have the best KENYAN writers and professional support team that guided me through the way the work. They gave me such an exceptional paper. I highly recommend them

Jun 30, 12, 05:42PM | #
If you are located in the UK, I can come to you, discuss your projects and do your work. I can assure you with 100% honesty that I do real work for people. Anyone here can give me a try please.

Aug 11, 12, 04:06AM | #
Marsvictor:
If you are located in the UK, I can come to you, discuss your projects and do your work. I can assure you with 100% honesty that I do real work for people. Anyone here can give me a try please.

Hi could you contact me asap please

Sep 22, 12, 07:49AM | #
Hello

I am a free-lancer academic writer. I write for UK, Canda, and US students. Most of my works are for business and management studies at bachelors and masters kevel. Try me for once. I will deliver works in time and will revise your work if your tutors prefer it. My prices are very reasonable. Anyone needing help - just try me. Thanks for reading (@gmail.com).

Sep 22, 12, 08:28AM | #
Sindra_John:
U should be banned from this forum. Cheap marketing.

I have two students from Canadian Uni, 5 from USA including one Professional. I am sorry, I had to say 'no' to so many of you - just because you ask for work when I have too much work at hand.

No I am not cheap. I am rather straight in conveying my message. You are a writer, thats why you are trying to pull my leg. No worries - you are at large to write anything you want. It doesn't matter to me as long as I receive my work from here.

Those who think I am cheap - do not come to me, and also do not comment on my writing.

Best regards

Jan 21, 13, 07:45AM | #
I am a student living in the Netherlands and planning to write a communication thesis and i need your help. Would you please send me your personal email address so that we can discuss further how to proceed.

Mine is @hotmail.com

Kind Regards

theessaysPosts: 61
  Company Representative
Jan 21, 13, 08:34AM | #
How about we deliver you a FREE sample on your order topic before you pay for it?

You can pay in installments once you've checked the quality of your work.

You can talk to your writer directly over the phone.

100% Money Back Guarantee!

Jan 21, 13, 01:47PM | #
One would think at this point that you wouldn't need to keep advertising on a forum that specifically disallows advertising if your free samples were any good.

Maybe you should focus on hiring better writers rather than obtaining first-time customers? Just a thought.

Jan 21, 13, 02:48PM | #
theessays:
How about we deliver you a FREE sample on your order topic before you pay for it?

You can pay in installments once you've checked the quality of your work.

You can talk to your writer directly over the phone.

100% Money Back Guarantee!

The user "theessays" is a lying scumbag whose only goal is to deceive potential customers.

As the moderator has kindly pointed out, theessaysonline.com is a one-month-old, fly-by-night, spamming, dishonest outfit that should not be trusted. As of December 13, the same charlatan from theessaysonline.com had opened 8 (yes, eight) usernames in this forum in order to deceptively pose as satisfied customers and "talk to himself."

theessays
debraessay
FREEESSAYS
jimm
mayyuhum
pleasetrustus
student111
theessaysonline
whattt

There is little doubt as to why the charlatan registered the theessaysonline.com domain privately.
writers2beware: "Never trust any member's claims at face value. Demand evidence that you can verify."

Feb 21, 13, 05:59AM | #
I would suggest do not go for a flashy looking big websites. they are just money minters. Try to find an individual or a team of dedicated writers to do assignments for you. I luckily met a girl in the bus to my college who was doing assignments for her livelihood and am still with her since last one year. But LOL she has become quite big and owns a website..www. . i don't know how they are doing now but atleast to me she personally handles my essays and assignments...take my reference ..lol ...who knows you might get a good discount as well :P

elif

Feb 21, 13, 06:21AM | #
I agree. Although there are many frauds..but certainly there are good individual writers too...I can say this bcoz i gave the same essay to three different websites (as it was very important essay for me) and i got C grade, D grade and A grade ...i m following the A grade website now.

Mar 9, 13, 11:51PM | #
Individuals writers are the best, you can communicate to them any time you like. Unlike company, who cares about your money not quality

Aug 29, 13, 02:46AM | #
I also came in this site in search of a company that would help me with my assignments, however I ended up getting a personal writer who has been very helpful. I would advice you to go for a personal writer.

Forum / Essay Services /

34 users online in the last hour