EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [12]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

[URGENT] where to check for plagiarism quickly?

ChibiThreads: 1

Oct 13, 09, 07:12PM | #1
Can anyone tell me what site to check for plagiarism?
My uni uses turnitin but I am told that it takes a week to give me the report.
Is there any site processing quicker?

Thanks a lot

pheelyks   Oct 13, 09, 07:21PM | #2
You could try not plagiarizing your essay. You should be okay then.

AsianWriterPosts: 197

Oct 14, 09, 03:50AM | #4
And one more thing, Chibi... Only select the "Google" option. If you select both "Google" and "Yahoo", it messes up the search.

american_writerThreads: 12

Oct 14, 09, 10:59PM | #6
This is basically a Google search that shows the results on their page instead of Google? Not sure if I really get it? Can you explain what makes this site any different than just searching Google?

TimonPosts: 5

Oct 15, 09, 10:25AM | #8
I'am using www.copyscape.com and www.plagiarismsearch.com

AsianWriterPosts: 197

Oct 15, 09, 01:29PM | #9
american_writer:
This is basically a Google search that shows the results on their page instead of Google? Not sure if I really get it? Can you explain what makes this site any different than just searching Google?

WriterJohn:
yea! I want to know as well!

Are you guys asking about ArticleChecker.com?

You're right about it being a Google search; however, instead of searching "words" individually, it searches "sentences and phrases". ArticleChecker.com also searches the literature found in Google books.

gfeitosaThreads: 2

Oct 20, 09, 09:40PM | #10
pheelyks:
You could try not plagiarizing your essay. You should be okay then

pheelyks everyone should use antiplagiarism software. Its not because we try to copy or use anyone else idea. Its just to make sure all the quotes and references are correct.

I use viper its fast and free.
you can download it from many websites
This one is the official scanmyessay.com

Hopr you find it usefull

pheelyks   Oct 21, 09, 01:06AM | #11
gfeitosa:
everyone should use antiplagiarism software. Its not because we try to copy or use anyone else idea. Its just to make sure all the quotes and references are correct.

There are very straightforward guides about how to format quotations and citations available on the web. Frankly, if you format the citation wrong, it still isn't plagiarism as long as you credit the originator of all ideas/information that did not come from your own head. You might still lose points for improper formatting, but you can't be given an "F' or criminally charged for this type of error.

If you write your own papers and make sure you give credit every time you use someone else's ideas, you are not plagiarizing. There's nothing complicated about it--if it was your thought, it doesn't need a citation. if it's someone else's thoughts or words, it does need a citation. If it's a fact that is not common knowledge (and even often if it is), it needs a citation.

LavenderPosts: 1
 Writer
Jul 16, 12, 05:14AM | #13
The best way not to be caught on plagiarism is to avoid copying others' work. Anyway, sometimes it is necessary to check your paper for some accidental duplication, so.. I use plag tracker, it's pretty good. Enjoy :)

forumregulatorThreads: 1

Jul 16, 12, 05:56AM | #14
Lavender:
The best way not to be caught on plagiarism is to avoid copying others' work

Wow! is this really the best way? I am so glad you are here and I think you are a plagiarism Guru who could help a lot of us deal with the vice.

WRTThreads: 17
 Company Representative
Jul 16, 12, 07:16AM | #15
You think group therapy is in order here?

Lavender - you've listed yourself as a writer. May I be so bold to ask whether you write for students, etc.? If not, what type of writer are you and what are you doing on this forum?

Pity - if WB had been here she'd have put you in your place, after tearing you from limb to limb for your inane advice.

stu4Threads: 29
 Observer
Jul 16, 12, 10:09AM | #16
WRT:
Pity - if WB had been here she'd have put you in your place, after tearing you from limb to limb for your inane advice.

Let me simulate him:

"You f*ckin paki / ukrainian crook! Go f*ck yourself. Here is WHOIS info:"

Nobody miss the racist.