EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

Uk Writing Experts is a Fraud company

abijithThreads: 1

Mar 15, 11, 02:30PM | #1
Hey Friends...
Don"t go for Uk Writing Experts because they are Frauds. I am the one victim and I have lost my money. This Stupid Guys are cheating students and getting their money. please be aware of this frauds....please pass this information to your friends as well.

TM01Posts: 2

Mar 20, 11, 02:31PM | #2
thanks for letting us know.man i have a essay due in a week and i am still not sure where i can get this from.i have two exams and 4 assignments due in the same week. i hope i can get figure something out. if you know about any legit site or anyone who takes private order please let me know. i have read in other posts that pheelyks have good rep in this business. but cant even message him cause i am new to this site.

abijithThreads: 1

May 15, 11, 03:15PM | #3
Uk Writing Experts is a Fraud company

Hey Friends...
Don"t go for Uk Writing Experts because they are Frauds. I am the one victim and I have lost my money. This Stupid Guys are cheating students and getting their money. please be aware of this frauds....please pass this information to your friends as well.

john kellyPosts: 5
 Student
Oct 3, 12, 05:55AM | #5
Hi Abijith, I see your post today regarding UK Writing Experts firm. I just want to say you that, i don't know, what they did with you but i am not agree with your post because i also bought some custom essays last month from this firm and i am really glad with the firm that they provided me well written custom essays in a very affordable amount and also they delivered me essays before the given dates. Guys you have to try this firm for your assignments and whatever you need. I am not criticized anyone, i am telling the truth. Abijith you have to give one more chance to this firm and i am sure that this time you will get the right thing.

Mary380Posts: 15

Oct 3, 12, 09:04PM | #7
I have my doubts though especially as this is his first post

MeoKhanThreads: 7
 Writer
Oct 4, 12, 05:37AM | #8
I think you have missed the sarcasm in my post above. Concretely, the post made by John Kelly seems to favor the company which may mean that this person is actually from the same company. So, be careful while making your choices online.

Student
Oct 4, 12, 05:59AM | #9
Hey Meo, i am not an employee of UK Writing Experts but i am a customer of this firm. On behalf of my experience, i replied to Abhijit criticism. I am not favoring UK Writing Experts but i am sharing my experience. Its up to you that you agree or not with me...Have a nice day.

Writer
Oct 4, 12, 04:46PM | #10
I haven't stated that you ARE the company representative. I just used the modal 'may' to show the likelihood of your being so, but nothing obvious or sure. Hope you understand.

Student
Oct 5, 12, 06:43AM | #11
Hey Meo, you stated in your last post that "John Kelly seems to favor the company which may mean that this person is actually from the same company" so, i just replied to your statement... Thanks, Great Day Meo.

Writer
Oct 5, 12, 09:43AM | #13
john kelly:
Thanks, Great Day Meo.

You're welcome, and I have already cleared my position: who knows?

Student
Oct 6, 12, 07:15AM | #15
Hey Sindra, I have already said in my above post that, i am just sharing my experience with all of you, and if you think that they pays me for any type of advertising, so its really a big joke for me.... :-)

JohnsMomPosts: 299
 Writer
Oct 6, 12, 12:25PM | #16
How can anyone figure out who's telling the truth here?

Student
Oct 8, 12, 04:49AM | #18
@ JohnsMom: I totally agree with you that no one can measure or find out that who is telling truth or lie on forums, so in this way, if you think that, my statement is wrong, so how can you accept or measures that Abhijit telling right or wrong...Think about it...)