EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 28

Trusted essay writing services?

Jun 12, 2009, 06:32AM | #1
There are many essay writing services out there with negative and positive reviews. But which companies can be trusted. I really don't want to be scammed.

Please help

Jun 12, 2009, 07:30AM | #5
jezzer:
When looking at all these sites you can't trust your instincts!!!

So many look professional. Please help!

Important thing is who writes for you. It is the writer who matters and not the site. At essaybay and essaybrunch.com you can actually know the exact qualification and expertise of the writer before asking them to write.

Jun 12, 2009, 08:20AM | #7
jezzer:
Are ********* any good?

There are many comments about them on this forum (they go by the name ET for most people here). The general thing about them is that they supposedly churn out good papers but you can't use the papers that you buy from them for academic credit. Also, if you use any of the materials that they sold you, you have to properly paraphrase/quote what you took and cite it properly in your works cited/reference page.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Visit their site and check them out for yourself.

WritersBeware  
Jun 12, 2009, 03:38PM | #8
What EW_writer has stated about ET applies to ALL companies—every single essay-selling Web site on the Internet.

Jun 12, 2009, 04:06PM | #9
WritersBeware:
What EW_writer has stated about ET applies to ALL companies—every single essay-selling Web site on the Internet.

That is true because were sites to condone the submission of the model essays they provide for guidance purposes, they would be violating the law. There really is no two ways about it.

serene  
Jun 12, 2009, 05:27PM | #10
jezzer:
When looking at all these sites you can't trust your instincts!!!

Try to look for a company that does not sell your essay after giving it to you.

Jun 12, 2009, 07:21PM | #11
WritersBeware:

See, jezzer? ET's dog confirms it. If you don't intend to submit what you buy as it is, then you may wish to try ET (although they are a bit pricey). If you do intend to submit it as it is or just paraphrase parts of it (or even all of it), you should look for a company that can better protect your interests.

WritersBeware  
Jun 12, 2009, 08:03PM | #12
EW_writer:
ET's dog confirms it.

Funny—I'm not the one who CONSTANTLY brings up ET in every thread. I simply respond whenever I see LIES. If EW_writer would stop posting LIES, about ET or anything else, I would have no cause to respond—ever.

As I have already proven by posting a screen capture of one of their sites, EW_writer's employer, Universal Research, has the EXACT SAME, "research/reference only" policy, which applies to papers purchased from ALL of Universal Research's (EssayWriters.net's) sites:

BestDissertation.com
BestEssays.co.uk
BestEssays.com
BestTermPaper.com
DissertationsExperts.com
EssayMill.com
EssayOnTime.com
EssayWriters.net
Killer-Content.com
MightyStudents.com
ResumesExperts.com
ResumesPlanet.com
RushEssay.com
SuperiorPapers.com
UniversalResearch.net
WiseTranslations.com
Writers.com.ph
Writers.ph

So, in addition to employing a score of different types of fraud, misrepresentation, and false advertising, EW_writer psycho has provided yet another reason to not do business with BestDissertation.com, BestEssays.co.uk, BestEssays.com, BestTermPaper.com, DissertationsExperts.com, EssayMill.com, EssayOnTime.com, EssayWriters.net, Killer-Content.com, MightyStudents.com, ResumesExperts.com, ResumesPlanet.com, RushEssay.com, SuperiorPapers.com, UniversalResearch.net, WiseTranslations.com, Writers.com.ph, or Writers.ph.

Props to EW_writer!

WritersBeware  
Jun 12, 2009, 08:38PM | #14
EW_writer:
You're free to believe anything that WB says.

People don't have to believe what I "say"—they can believe the VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE that I post. In fact, I whole-heartedly encourage people to NEVER believe me at face value. I like it that way.

See, EW_writer's previous post is the product of what happens when he gets pummeled with FACTS and TRUTH—he displays his childishly yet calculated tendency to immediately try to direct attention away from his EMBARRASSING LOSS and his employer's FRAUD. Anyone else notice this predictable pattern?

Jun 12, 2009, 10:00PM | #15
WritersBeware:
People don't have to believe what I "say"—they can believe the VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE that I post.

Hey jezzer, make sure to verify her verifiable evidences. Furthermore, make sure not to fall into her usual trap of associating such "verifiable evidence" with unrelated claims.

WritersBeware  
Jun 12, 2009, 11:16PM | #16
WritersBeware:
As I have already proven by posting a screen capture of one of their sites, EW_writer's employer, Universal Research, has the EXACT SAME, "research/reference only" policy, which applies to papers purchased from ALL of Universal Research's (EssayWriters.net's) sites:

BestDissertation.com
BestEssays.co.uk
BestEssays.com
BestTermPaper.com
DissertationsExperts.com
EssayMill.com
EssayOnTime.com
EssayWriters.net
Killer-Content.com
MightyStudents.com
ResumesExperts.com
ResumesPlanet.com
RushEssay.com
SuperiorPapers.com
UniversalResearch.net
WiseTranslations.com
Writers.com.ph
Writers.ph

So, in addition to employing a score of different types of fraud, misrepresentation, and false advertising, EW_writer psycho has provided yet another reason to not do business with BestDissertation.com, BestEssays.co.uk, BestEssays.com, BestTermPaper.com, DissertationsExperts.com, EssayMill.com, EssayOnTime.com, EssayWriters.net, Killer-Content.com, MightyStudents.com, ResumesExperts.com, ResumesPlanet.com, RushEssay.com, SuperiorPapers.com, UniversalResearch.net, WiseTranslations.com, Writers.com.ph, or Writers.ph.

Cowardly crook, explain what you claim to NOT be verifiable and true.

Jun 12, 2009, 11:53PM | #17
WritersBeware:

Thank you for quoting one of the most respectable websites in the industry.

Jun 13, 2009, 02:44AM | #18
WritersBeware:

EW_writer:
Hey jezzer, make sure to verify her verifiable evidences. Furthermore, make sure not to fall into her usual trap of associating such "verifiable evidence" with unrelated claims.

Where in this quote did I say what you said I said? Sigh... not only do you need to go back to grade school for arithmetic, you also need to take a few reading comprehension classes as well.

WritersBeware  
Jun 13, 2009, 02:56AM | #19
stu4:
Thank you for quoting one of the most respectable websites in the industry.

Abundant, verifiable evidence proves that Universal Research (EssayWriters.net) is, perhaps, the most fraudulent company in the industry.

WritersBeware  
Jun 13, 2009, 02:58AM | #20
EW_writer:
Where in this quote did I say what you said I said? Sigh... not only do you need to go back to grade school for arithmetic, you also need to take a few reading comprehension classes as well.

A 98-year-old man with a glass eye can see that you are suggesting that the information I've posted is not true. PROVE IT.

Jun 13, 2009, 03:03AM | #21
WritersBeware:
A 98-year-old man with a glass eye can see that you are suggesting that the information I've posted is not true.

WTF?!? You're a paranoid f*cking idiot. But hey, that's why I love making fun of you. :)

WritersBeware  
Jun 13, 2009, 03:07AM | #22
WritersBeware:
See, EW_writer's previous post is the product of what happens when he gets pummeled with FACTS and TRUTH—he displays his childishly yet calculated tendency to immediately try to direct attention away from his EMBARRASSING LOSS and his employer's FRAUD. Anyone else notice this predictable pattern?

Jun 13, 2009, 03:16AM | #23
EW_writer:

WritersBeware:

Ok. Didn't I just tell jezzer to "make sure to verify (WB's) verifiable evidence"? If the evidence IS verifiable, then there shouldn't be anything wrong with me asking jezzer to make sure to verify the evidence. UNLESS, WB prefers that jezzer simply take her word for it... I mean, considering how ridiculously credible she is and all. nyuknyuknyuk... ^_^

WritersBeware  
Jun 13, 2009, 03:18AM | #24
EW_writer:
UNLESS, WB prefers that jezzer simply take her word for it

Learn how to read.

WritersBeware:
People don't have to believe what I "say"—they can believe the VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE that I post. In fact, I whole-heartedly encourage people to NEVER believe me at face value. I like it that way.

Jun 13, 2009, 03:25AM | #25
Which makes it completely fine for me to post:

EW_writer:

Jun 13, 2009, 10:31AM | #28
EW_writer:
I gotta finish an editing job that's going to entirely pay for a new pc that I'm purchasing tomorrow.

Wow! Congratulations for ur new PC. Btw, what brand r u going in for?

Forum / Essay Services /

35 users online in the last hour