EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 26

topmarkpapers - half of the paper for free?

Jan 8, 2009, 09:02AM | #
Indexed Data

Registry Data
ICANN Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Created: 2008-09-23
Expires: 2009-09-23
Updated: 2008-11-21
Registrar Status: clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.SASAHOST.COM (has 136 domains)
Name Server: NS2.SASAHOST.COM

Server Data
Server Type: Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
IP Address: 74.53.104.210 Whois | Reverse-IP | Ping | DNS Lookup | Traceroute
IP Location - Texas - Dallas - Theplanet.com Internet Services Inc
Response Code: 200
SSL Cert: *.websitewelcome.com expires in 557 days.
Domain Status: Registered And Active Website

Registration Service Provided By: SASAHOST WEB SOLUTIONS
Visit: http://www.sasahost.com

Domain name: topmarkpapers.com

Registrant Contact:
n-a
ndirangu githinji ()

Fax:
-
Nyeri, central 254
KE

Administrative Contact:
n-a
ndirangu githinji ()
Fax:
-
Nyeri, central 254
KE

Technical Contact:
n-a
ndirangu githinji ()
Fax:
-
Nyeri, central 254
KE

Name Servers:
ns1.sasahost.com
ns2.sasahost.com

Creation date: 23 Sep 2008 12:25:42
Expiration date: 23 Sep 2009 12:25:42"

They claimed that they are a Uk essay company & Uk leading writing services provider but:

their IP Location - from US & it is a brand-new company & KE means "Republic of Kenya" in country code??

I think it is no difficult to recognize.........
just my opinion

WritersBeware  
Jan 8, 2009, 02:15PM | #
GARBAGE!

WritersBeware  
Jan 9, 2009, 02:32AM | #
You don't have basic investigatory skills? I don't need "evidence" that the site is GARBAGE. It's obvious. However, I'll throw you a bone. The owner of topmarkpapers.com has the audacity to publish a "Foreign Sites Warning" on his/her site when his/her site is not only foreign itself, but LYING in claiming to be British. The site also displays "Copyright 2006" in the footer. Bullshat. The site wasn't even created until September of 2008!

Domain name: topmarkpapers.com

Registrant Contact:
n-a
ndirangu githinji ()

Fax:
-
Nyeri, central 254
KE

Creation date: 23 Sep 2008 12:25:42
Expiration date: 23 Sep 2009 12:25:42

Akuma, I don't post what I can't PROVE with evidence, so get off my back.

Jan 9, 2009, 10:04PM | #
WritersBeware:
Akuma, I don't post what I can't PROVE with evidence, so get off my back.

Oh ya, that's so untrue you moron, can you prove that the picture posted by you is mine? You are all talk but no balls.....

WritersBeware  
Jan 9, 2009, 10:22PM | #
trymedave:
Oh ya, that's so untrue you moron, can you prove that the picture posted by you is mine? You are all talks but no balls.....

You got it, jackass!

trymedave:
Dear Frank,

Please click the link below for help

Now, the link that TRYMEDAVE unsolicitedly provided to Frank displays trymedave's own business interests:

1. his personal Web site at imeem.com/trymedave/;

icons-p1.imeem.com/RAqzfC.jpg

2. his post here at EssayScam.org (http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9_811_0.html) that displays his personal email address that he hopes gullible members will use to avail his unqualified "services."

The moron has already ADMITTED--in a post in THIS FORUM--that the picture IS of him. Unfortunately, the moderator rightfully deleted that post, along with others, due to trymedave's blatant advertising and repeated insults. Trymedave is well aware that the post containing his admission has been deleted and, therefore, I cannot post it as evidence.

How much credibility does trymedave have?

freefoto.com/images/2000/98/2000_98_1---Number-Zero_web.jpg

Jan 9, 2009, 10:28PM | #
WritersBeware:
How much credibility does trymedave have?

Again baseless.....How can I ever admit in the world that the pic which you posted is mine??????? I was very confident that you are a retard but I never knew you had multiple problems.......

WritersBeware  
Jan 9, 2009, 11:20PM | #
trymedave:
Again baseless.....How can I ever admit in the world that the pic which you posted is mine???????

The moderator knows the truth. You sarcastically posted, and I paraphrase, "Thanks for telling me that the pic is mine. I didn't know it was me." Then, after I pointed out how much of a big arse DORK you are with those glasses, you began to claim that the pic is NOT of you. Coincidentally, the mod deleted the post, so you think that you can get away with a blatant lie. Wrong.

Jan 9, 2009, 11:29PM | #
WritersBeware:
The moderator knows the truth. You sarcastically posted, and I paraphrase, "Thanks for telling me that the pic is mine. I didn't know it was me." Then, after I pointed out how much of a big arse DORK you are with those glasses, you began to claim that the pic is NOT of you. Coincidentally, the mod deleted the post, so you think that you can get away with a blatant lie. Wrong.

you are a vile beggar desperate for alms=attention

WritersBeware  
Jan 9, 2009, 11:39PM | #
trymedave:
you are a vile beggar desperate for alms=attention

Right. After all, since I've disproved your blatantly false accusation that I am a "liar," now you accuse me of being a "vile beggar."

You're a mental midget.

Jan 9, 2009, 11:40PM | #
akuma:
that pic is actually WB's young son, soon to be co-owner of *********.com, and not trymedave

You have just hit the bull's eye Akuma........

WritersBeware  
Jan 9, 2009, 11:46PM | #
trymedave:
You have just hit the bull's eye Akuma........

Your mother has taken a few bull's-eyes in her day . . . .

Jan 9, 2009, 11:51PM | #
WritersBeware:
Your mother has taken a few bull's-eyes in her day . . . .

This only goes to show your lewd nature

I am very sure that you don't even know who your parents' are......they must have disowned you looking at your retarded symptoms ........

WritersBeware  
Jan 9, 2009, 11:55PM | #
trymedave:
parent's are

Does a parent own the word, "are"?

trymedave:
looking

Yes, I'm sure that you do have some magical way of "looking" at me with your DORK glasses.

Idiot.

Jan 10, 2009, 12:00AM | #
WritersBeware:
Do a parent own the word, "are"?

I meant you are not fortunate to have parents but only if you can understand..............

Jan 10, 2009, 12:03AM | #
Moderator please take a look at WB's recent posts which seem to be counter-productive not only to this forum but also insulting to other members. I recommend severe disciplinary action to teach this member the value of good behavior.

^_-

WritersBeware  
Jan 10, 2009, 12:04AM | #
trymedave:
I meant you are not fortunate to have parents but only if you can understand..............

What language is that--Klingon?

For your own good, please go back to school. You clearly are not finished.

WritersBeware  
Jan 10, 2009, 12:10AM | #
Neither Akuma nor his/her challenged sidekick, trymedave, has ever posted a single piece of evidence to support any of his/her absurd accusations. Who trusts anything that these clowns type? Nobody. Who trusts what I type? Everyone, including my fraudulent enemies--such as Akuma and trymedave--who try to discredit me publicly because my investigations HURT their bottom line. Ah, so sad . . . .

:)

Jan 10, 2009, 12:14AM | #
WritersBeware:
Ah, so sad . . . .

We perfectly understand your condition and sympathize with you. You are nothing but an ignored retard, shouting loud seeking attention.....

WritersBeware  
Jan 10, 2009, 12:25AM | #
I'm going to raise the intelligence bar about 10 feet and ignore posts from chimps like trymedave and Akuma.

Jan 10, 2009, 12:28AM | #
WritersBeware:
I'm going to raise the intelligence bar about 10 feet and ignore posts from chimps like trymedave and Akuma.

Guess what people she has just proved me right.

E=MC˛ and WB= Retard

Need I say more????

Forum / Essay Services /

34 users online in the last hour