EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 9

www.thewritinghelp.com - Is it good????

pheelyks  
Oct 27, 2009, 12:30PM | #2
A few minor errors on their home page, but nothing especially egregious. The fact that they offer online psychological counseling in addition to writing services is strange, to say the least, and gives me reason for some concern.

Also, their use of hotmail.co.uk accounts as their email contacts looks like an attempt to establish a UK identity--they already have a website being hosted, why not use email addresses attached to the site? There is also no address/company registration number, which is required of UK business.

None of this proves that the company is a scam, and I have no experience with them, so I can't say for sure. There's enough to make me wary, though.

pheelyks  
Oct 27, 2009, 01:06PM | #4
Recommendations aren't allowed.

Nov 11, 2009, 09:38AM | #5
I don't understand, are there any companies out there that are not scams?
Why can't you point someone in the right direction? I thought this forum is too help people not get scammed and point out the good guys.

Nov 11, 2009, 11:29AM | #6
roliver131:
don't understand, are there any companies out there that are not scams?
Why can't you point someone in the right direction? I thought this forum is too help people not get scammed and point out the good guys.

The reason it's not allowed is because anyone an claim that their site is not a scam... even if it actually is. However, not everybody can simply call a site a scam without proof. This site was meant to point out the scams in the industry so that you could avoid them. Using the information you see here, you can try a little deductive reasoning to find the sites that are not scams.

Nov 11, 2009, 11:44AM | #7
AsianWriter

ok from reading around on here for the last day and a half.
I think that ********* seems to be one that does not have the word scam attached to it or fraud. But i could be wrong, any input on this?

Nov 11, 2009, 12:04PM | #8
As much as many would like to help you, we are not allowed to make any recommendations. The reason is that most would recommend sites they work with or own.
roliver131:

The only input is: trust your own instincts.

pheelyks  
Nov 11, 2009, 01:37PM | #9
As has been stated in many threads (though it can still be difficult to find), here is a short list of best practices when searching for a reputable website in this industry:

-Read the webcopy. If the English they show their customers before they even order isn't good, it's a bad sign.
-Call the customer service numbers Thick Eastern European accent? Bad sign.
-Look at the site's claims There are no industry organizations that give awards to essay writing companies. The idea is laughable. Claims to have set the "industry standard" are suspect, and claims to have won industry awards are outright lies--there are none to win. The guaranteeing of grades is also a cause for suspicion; these essays are supposed to be used as models and are not to be turned in for a grade, and no one but the grader can guarantee a grade, anyway. If a site promises a certain grade, it probably means they have no real refund policy, so they can tell you whatever they want to get your money.

None of these signs necessarily mean that a site is a scam, but they are all warning signs. Essentially, then, you want a site with clean webcopy in grammatically correct English with standard word usage, a number that connects to someone who speaks decent English (answering machines are not necessarily bad signs--companies that don't employ dozens of people just to answer phones have more to pay their writers), and that doesn't make outrageous and impossible claims about its services

dreamer  
Nov 13, 2009, 12:00PM | #10
Many of us in our group have taken essays from them.

Forum / Essay Services /

33 users online in the last hour