EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 39

Term Paper Fast just wrote me a pretty good paper

Apr 30, 12, 09:24AM | #
Term Paper Fast wrote me a decent research paper. 15 pages, got it 12 hrs early... Kinda pi#ed me off that they have to write double spaced pages... was also kind of expensive. but with all the bullhit I read here and everywhere else online I'm just happy to have an actual paper I can turn in, on time..

So ya if you've got the bones go ahead and go with Term Paper Fast.

Apr 30, 12, 01:01PM | #
You get what you pay for. If you pay a fairly decent amount then you get a fairly decent paper. If you pay a lot of money, then you will get a great paper. You aren't going to get filet mignon for hamburger prices.

Apr 30, 12, 02:47PM | #
This is only when you're dealing with a legit company or writer. This forum is laden with stories of scam in which the clients were ripped of even when they paid higher amounts for their papers.

pheelyks  
Apr 30, 12, 03:17PM | #
Term Paper Fast is also one of the cheapest legit sites around--if LazyCo thinks he paid too much, he's sorely mistaken.

May 1, 12, 06:43PM | #
Everybody knows he dint pay anything to the company rather it is the company that pays him the salary. LOL. Dude, there could have been some other effective ways of burnishing Term Paper Fast's image.

May 1, 12, 06:52PM | #
LazyCO:
So ya if youve got the bones

What if someone has got a boner? HAHAHA.
LazyCO:
got it 12 hrs early

You availed such a facility because you dint order anything, retard.

May 2, 12, 11:27PM | #
ya you guys can say whatever you want. I'm a student.... who smokes pot and didn't wanna write a long ass 15 page paper

not gonna post here anymore just saying I got a good paper.. still waiting on the grade

you guys have fun

jahhh bless rasta

May 3, 12, 07:46AM | #
maxpayne8888:
who smokes pot

If this was true, you would be busy smoking some more pot instead of writing the "good paper" lie.
LazyCO:
ya you guys can say whatever you want

Ya, ya, we know you'are just another Indian or some third-world idiot.

WritersBeware  
May 3, 12, 01:45PM | #
Klosegoal, you're a worthless, lying, pathetic piece of sh*t.

May 4, 12, 12:54AM | #
I Just Ordered A Finance Report To Be Written By Good Dissertation Online. Just Hope It Is Legit When I Receive It. Can Any One Email Me Some Legit Websites. Even Though I Live In UK I Ordered It From Good Dissertation Cause The Amount Of Fraud Websites I've Read Has Put Me Off. Any UK Legit Ones Please? I Tried Emailing Freelance And WriterBeware But I Have To Make 15 Useful Posts First! Use Two Seem To Only Have The Brains On This Website! Need Urgent Help With My Work Any Websites Good With Writing A Final Report About My University Project Which Involves Coding,Sql Statements?

WritersBeware  
May 4, 12, 01:52AM | #
Congratulations on authoring the most inexplicable, irritating post of all time.

pheelyks  
May 4, 12, 04:01AM | #
Because no one else here is twelve.

May 4, 12, 09:58AM | #
amnateeb:
If LazyCo's advertised for any other writing company, he would be a moronic spammer, and no one else but a company representative

low posts + good press for a non-Dissertation company= enough "proof" for essayscam's resident idiot and guard-dog that someone is a spammer

low posts + good press for Term Paper Fast= deafening silence

WritersBeware  
May 5, 12, 12:42PM | #
In case you didn't notice, dumbphuck, I just razzed an Dissertation Online client. Wake up, Mr. Clueless.

WritersBeware  
May 5, 12, 05:19PM | #
editor75:
hey, WB... are you sure I was referring to you? anyway, it's too little, too late. might I add, too obnoxious, and too crazy.

You're ALWAYS referring to me, loser. Guess what—I ALWAYS prove you wrong, too. That must be frustrating. Enjoy your poor, pathetic life, Rusty.

WritersBeware  
May 5, 12, 08:45PM | #
editor75:
your unhappiness

LMAO!

editor75:
your logical fallacies

Stating something over and over does not make it true. You have to prove it.

editor75:
your false absolutes

Stating something over and over does not make it true. You have to prove it.

May 5, 12, 09:18PM | #
yes, I see that unhappiness comment opened up some of that uncomfortable, creepy laughter of yours. as to your playground babbling, you might as well have your fingers stuck in your ears. it doesn't really matter that I can prove you opened with a logical fallacy in this very thread. monkey see no evil, monkey hear no evil. now, if you could only shut that disgusting trench.

WritersBeware  
May 6, 12, 02:34AM | #
editor75:
yes, I see that unhappiness comment opened up some of that uncomfortable, creepy laughter of yours.

You have some serious projection issues, numbnuts. FYI, "LMAO" is a fairly common, online expression of amusement amongst us youngins. It has no other connotations, except in your SICK head.

editor75:
it doesn't really matter that I can prove you opened with a logical fallacy in this very thread.

Quote it and prove it or STFU, coward. (You know that if you get specific, I'll figuratively DESTROY you, which is why [and here comes the absolute] you are ALWAYS too much of a coward to substantiate ANYTHING [another absolute].)

editor75:
now, if you could only shut that disgusting trench.

If only your mother had taken that advice . . . .

May 6, 12, 07:38AM | #
WritersBeware:
substantiate ANYTHING

WritersBeware:

here's your first post-- an ad hominem attack. no substance, no proof, and no relation to the thread. and, there goes your absolute.

WritersBeware:
You have some serious projection issues

I was just observing how uncomfortable your laughter seemed, as it was captialized and replacing a cogent response. your laughter does indeed have connotations, based on its context (it's often inappropriate).

I judge your inappropriate, barking-mad LMAOs at insults directed against you as little clues, though, so please, don't get self-conscious.

WritersBeware  
May 6, 12, 12:33PM | #
editor75:
here's your first post-- an ad hominem attack. no substance, no proof, and no relation to the thread. and, there goes your absolute.

Wrong. The proof is in other threads. He's a moronic competitor of Term Paper Fast / Dissertation Online who has posted no evidence whatsoever to substantiate his propaganda and lies. YOU LOSE.

editor75:
I was just observing how uncomfortable your laughter seemed, as it was captialized and replacing a cogent response.

Really? You find it odd that I capitalized "LMAO"? It's an acronym, you complete [an absolute], ******* idiot.

editor75:
I judge your inappropriate, barking-mad LMAOs at insults directed against you as little clues, though, so please, don't get self-conscious.

"Inappropriate"? LMAO! (See how that works?) I think so little of your ignorant remarks-and they deserve no "cogent" response-that I simply laugh. You're also a complete [an absolute] joke, so you're kinda funny by default.

May 6, 12, 12:52PM | #
there is no defending a logical fallacy, WB. you asked me to point it out, and I did. there's nothing left to say. all you're doing is digging a deeper hole.

meanwhile, in your confusion and anger, please let your fingers approximate even more unhappy cackling. it's like very distant (and so much the more pleasant for its distance!) music to me.

May 6, 12, 07:33PM | #
WritersBeware:
Wrong. The proof is in other threads.

It's sad when people don't understand what an ad hominem attack is. >.< It's still ad hominem even if there is proof that the person is what you claim he is, dimwit. What cockamamie community college did you graduate from?

May 6, 12, 09:22PM | #
Glad you see you got a good paper, mine was rubbish. He/she didn't follow the layout at all even when i had he/she edit it, plus non of the information "cited" is in the cited source. Worst $200+ Ive wasted.

WritersBeware  
May 7, 12, 03:19AM | #
EW_writer:
It's sad when people don't understand what an ad hominem attack is. >.< It's still ad hominem even if there is proof that the person is what you claim he is, dimwit. What cockamamie community college did you graduate from?

F#2k you, #ore. He doesn't HAVE a legit argument, dumbphuck (and neither do you right now). His claims about my "laughing" are based ENTIRELY (another absolute) on senseless, personal, sick-in-the-head conjecture, so I simply return the favor. From what cockamamie, mail-order degree outfit did you receive that fine piece of paper on your wall?

Hey, EW_writer, since you're here to defend the idiot, why don't you comment on his critique of my capitalization of "LMAO"?

no order number = delete

May 7, 12, 05:25AM | #
WritersBeware:
He doesn't HAVE a legit argument,

He said that this was an ad hominem:
WritersBeware:

That's his argument. Your response was:

WritersBeware:
Wrong. The proof is in other threads. He's a moronic competitor.

Which shows your ignorance of what an ad hominem is and what it is not.

I'm not defending rusty; I'm just pointing out your ineptitude.

Still want to claim that your statement wasn't an ad hominem because you have "proof" that Klosegoal is a "worthless, lying, pathetic piece of s#h*t?"

LazyCO:
Term Paper fast wrote me a decent research paper.

WritersBeware:
no order number = delete

WritersBeware  
May 7, 12, 12:02PM | #
EW_writer:
Which shows your ignorance of what an ad hominem is and what it is not.

Wrong, dumbass. As CLEARLY stated, the proof is in other threads, meaning that I ALREADY ADDRESSED AND DEFEATED HIS "ARGUMENT," leaving me well within my rights to now attack his poor character. You and Rusty both need to go back to school and stop using that ad hominem crap as a crutch.

May 7, 12, 04:56PM | #
WritersBeware:
I ALREADY ADDRESSED AND DEFEATED HIS "ARGUMENT,"

calm down, stop screaming, and post a link.

you should also realize this: my argument was that you started this thread with an ad hominem attack. you insulted me and told me to provide proof. I did. it doesn't matter whether you "defeated" Klosegoal's argument or not; you still led off this thread with an ad hominem, which I have proven. I'm just curious, given your tendency to bay for proof, if you have any yourself. cheers!

May 7, 12, 06:35PM | #
editor75:
it doesn't matter whether you "defeated" Klosegoal's argument or not; you still led off this thread with an ad hominem,

They teach this in Logic 101, WB; you should have listened. Also, how can you defeat Klosegoal's argument "in another thread" when his argument is about the opening post? Even your excuses need excuses. >.<

May 7, 12, 10:53PM | #
Term Paper Fast always pays their writers on time and what they're owed, and I had only one serious problem with them on that score over the years. Their Support tends to be so-so, especially during the busy "season", and that can be stressful.

I do believe that some of the "customers" that pop up on their are phonies and have some kind of agenda to throw a monkey wrench into the machinery. The longer I've been doing this, the more fun and games like that I find.

May 8, 12, 04:46PM | #
maybe after 8500 posts, one becomes moderator automatically.

even so, no is is going to be stupid enough to be bullied into giving their order # on an anonymous forum. I'd like to bump this thread from time to time, to show that it hasn't been deleted.

May 11, 12, 12:41AM | #
I had a pretty good experience with Term Paper Fast as well. In the end, it all depends on which writer you end up with, regardless of the website you use.

Forum / Essay Services /

This thread is closed.

53 users online in the last hour