EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 42 - page 1 of 2

Students Beware..This are Crooks who use African "writers" to write English papers

Sep 4, 2009, 06:07AM | #
customwritings.com
mastersthesiswriting.com
advancedwriters.com
affordablepapers.com
livepaperhelp.com
uvocorp.com
academicexperts.us
gpalabs.com

dont say i never warned you..most of your paper are written in Africa,Kenya...Nigeria..Uganda tanzania ..just to mention but a few...

and this is the crook...

Contacts

Eugene Yanovskyy
Director
DEPT 706 19-21 CRAWFORD STREET
LONDON W1H 1PJ
Brownie Freelance Limited
Company No. 06547172 with Companies House UK

phone +44 (0)20 8123 6329
eugene@browniecorp.co.uk

Sep 4, 2009, 07:16AM | #
I have wrote for uvocorp before they were not a total failure compared to some of the other Gems in the writing industry? They don't pay enough to even buy food in Africa is why I don't work for them. What was your biggest complaint about why "This are Crooks?"

Sep 4, 2009, 12:05PM | #
rustyironchains:
stop grammar profiling

chacha421:
one of them is Irish....

I don't care if they are American, British or Irish. The fact that they can not write two sentences without obvious mistakes leaves them with no face to call themselves Professional Writers!

Sep 4, 2009, 06:53PM | #
humble:
I don't care if they are American, British or Irish. The fact that they can not write two sentences without obvious mistakes leaves them with no face to call themselves Professional Writers!

I think chinedu isn't claiming to be a writer.

Sep 28, 2009, 12:45PM | #
Hi people,
My name is Michael Kane, I work for those services the guy named Chinedu enumerated.
It was fun to find this post. 1st, I have something to ask.

Dear Chinedu, Francis Wambua or Francis Mweu; whatever your real name is.
1) It is time for you to stop trying to put some revenge on us and start learning English.
2) Please, stop spamming our customers' chat. People work here. It is sad to see your posts like: F.........k Y....u etc.
I do realize the extent of your despair after I have fired you (for intolerable discipline, lack of professional competence, poor English and plagiarism), but honestly, this is way too much.
Leave Eugene alone, it is clearly my responsibility to fire unprofessional writers and I am the only person (apart from you) responsible for your dismissal.
I understand how hard it may be to find a legal job in Kenya. Job which would provide you with substantial legal income, but please understand me... you did a bad job. We fight at this market to work only with good and professional writers. You were not the 1 so no offence.

Now, back to this: "most of your paper are written in Africa,Kenya...Nigeria..Uganda Tanzania..."
Again.... "Paper are written..." bah, this guy never learns...
So, I have no idea why did you choose these. You could make up something worse like "your writers are from Siberia, Nepal, Bhutan..."

Sorry people for kidding about this guy like this:) but what he posts is nonsense. After I have fired him he thought he could wage a war on us. He is obsessed. His goal is to destroy us by making pointless posts, or by loging in under other writers' accounts and spamming our chats with foul language like a teenager. Have no idea why did he work for us:/ clearly my fault.

pheelyks  
Sep 28, 2009, 01:17PM | #
michaelkane:
It is time for you to stop trying to put some revenge on us and start learning English

Yeah, put some English on
michaelkane:
So, I have no idea why did you choose these
Michael, you wouldn't know good English if it sat on your face and conjugated.

I'm another writer you fired, but only after I posted several essays online that you tried to not pay me for. Your claim that you only work with "good and professional writers" is pure bullsh*t, and we both know it. If you wanted good writers, you'd pay more than $6/page, stop creating automatic rewrite requests in the middle of the night that result in fines for lateness after two hours, and you'd hire someone who ACTUALLY speaks and writes English correctly to vet your writers before hiring them.

The list of UVO's shady practices towards writers and customers goes on and on. Hopefully you, Eugene, and Anne will all be horribly maimed in an elevator fire and forced to suck down applesauce through a straw for the rest of your lives. That would make me smile.

WritersBeware  
Sep 28, 2009, 01:49PM | #
Hey, michaelkane, I hate to break this to you, but I proved their fraudulent practices long ago. Nice try, but get lost.

Sep 28, 2009, 01:58PM | #
heh, nice to see some feedback from writers:)
Have to admit this issue with rewrite requests is a problem. On one hand we have customers with urgent revisions; on the other, writers who unfortunately have to sleep sometimes. Here, we take the side of customers and demand our writers to respond immediately. This however is not the problem for writers able to follow instructions, or at least negotiate and call for help. We have writers department here and we remove fines when the writers do not deserve them. Of course, our practices are not 100% effective and we still have a lot to do in order to make our customer-company-writer cooperation to be flawless. But we are on it, and we accept any constructive criticism in order to perfect.
As for $6/page, this is the lowest payment. It ranges up to $20+ and you know it. I also know that we are going to increase writers' fee in coming months. Hope I did not break the rules of the forum by saying this.
Anyway, pity you left us. Do not be angry with us m8. I didn't mean to harm you by giving you this job:/

WritersBeware  
Sep 28, 2009, 02:25PM | #
michaelkane:
our practices are not 100% effective

. . . or legal.

Sep 28, 2009, 02:51PM | #
Leme get some popcorn for this...I'm going to just sit back and watch Mr. "I have wrote" fight it out with Mr. "put some revenge on us" about writing English. "AmericanWriter" should change his S/N to "AmericanWroter"
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

pheelyks  
Sep 28, 2009, 04:10PM | #
michaelkane:
This however is not the problem for writers able to follow instructions, or at least negotiate and call for help. We have writers department here and we remove fines when the writers do not deserve them

After literally weeks of emailing back and forth. Your system also trusts customers above writers, allowing them to create rewrite requests with additional requirements and no system of review.
michaelkane:
It ranges up to $20+ and you know it

I have never seen this offered.
michaelkane:
I didn't mean to harm you by giving you this job

Don't be disingenuous. I'm not saying you were out to harm me, I'm saying you use (rather than respect) your writers. And that you hire scads of unqualified EFL and ESL writers because they work cheaper, and you can toss them aside easier after they rack up massive fines. You're simply greedy and unscrupulous, and that's all there is to it.
michaelkane:
Anyway, pity you left us

Yeah, because it cut your pool of reliable and qualified writers in half.

WritersBeware  
Sep 28, 2009, 04:31PM | #
pheelyks:
Yeah, because it cut your pool of reliable and qualified writers in half.

Hahahahahahha!

Sep 28, 2009, 07:35PM | #
pheelyks, what do you expect to get paid for junior level essays, $25 a page?

I bet you are another writer that we have recently fired, who was always missing the deadlines and ******** about low bids and message filtering.

What was your ID with UVOCOrp, i think i need to check out your stats.

ANd yes we do trust customers above writers - sorry for the rewrite cases.

want more money - bid for dissertation pieces, leave junior level essays for ESL writers with GOOD English and TIMELY delivery.

And the one who checks the English level of our writers is pure British (university professor).

Sep 28, 2009, 07:41PM | #
Pheelyks, if there's really a case of \creating automatic rewrite requests in the middle of the night that result in fines for lateness after two hours\ which led to firing you from our system, i will appologise in front of you and get you back inside, with a slight advantage

Sep 28, 2009, 07:41PM | #
cybermediaboy:
leave junior level essays for ESL writers with GOOD English and TIMELY delivery

I have no idea about your policies; but you have no right using "good English" in a statement. Why? Because you don't have it!

Pheelyks, I think you're wrong too. They lost ALL their "good English" writers when you left.

Sep 28, 2009, 07:49PM | #
What's so greedy about paying the writers 6 USD per page out of 11 USD (the cost of one regular page)?

Do you know what our profit margin is? No?

Why don't you go work for the companies that pay MORE? I believe there's a reason behind the fact that you are not overwhelmed with orders from another companies now and spend your time envisioning how i rot in hell.

Sep 28, 2009, 07:51PM | #
AsianWriter:
I have no idea about your policies; but you have no right using "good English" in a statement. Why? Because you don't have it!

I dont write essays, and I am not supposed to have excellent English.

pheelyks  
Sep 28, 2009, 08:13PM | #
cybermediaboy:
What was your ID with UVOCOrp,

Gee, I'm an utter moron, here it is:

pheelyks  
Sep 28, 2009, 08:15PM | #
cybermediaboy:
And the one who checks the English level of our writers is pure British (university professor)

And he lives in Fairyland with Santa and the Easter Bunny, and every morning he sh*ts a giant pile of rose petals that turn into candies and rain down on the poor deprived children.

And tehy say storytelling is a dying art.

pheelyks  
Sep 28, 2009, 08:16PM | #
cybermediaboy:
i will appologise in front of you and get you back inside, with a slight advantage

You know your policies. I'm waiting for the apology.

pheelyks  
Sep 28, 2009, 08:21PM | #
cybermediaboy:
Why don't you go work for the companies that pay MORE?

I did, and do.
cybermediaboy:
I believe there's a reason behind the fact that you are not overwhelmed with orders from another companies now

I wrote over eighty pages in the past two days. That's how hard I would have worked for you if you treated people decently.
cybermediaboy:
English level of the writers is rated by the British English professor AND our customers.

Your customers tend to be as bad as your writers. One of my favorites was an order where the entire description was : "write about the development of democracy" in two pages. I asked for more information, and was told to "write about the development of democracy." So I did, and got with with a "late" rewrite and a fine because it turned out there was a whole list of specifics the customer wanted covered that--amazingly--I didn't happen to it. The customer assumed that the details should be obvious from his detailed description, and I was told that the order would be reassigned if I refused to complete the rewrite. That's the way your company works; it wasn't the first time I had had to fight to get paid what I was owed, but it was the last.

pheelyks  
Sep 28, 2009, 08:25PM | #
cybermediaboy:
Are you an idiot Pheelyks

Yes, Eugene. I am an idiot.
cybermediaboy:
i cant rely on your opinion only, i need to check everything and see everything with my own eyes, i promise i will not post any of your faults

I don't really care if you trust my opinion or not. I know that I traded emails with many members of your "Writer's Department" during my months of employment, and I know I got fed up with it. I'm not going to start working for you again, and I will continue thinking you're a greedy schmuck and a crook if only because you completely ignored what was happening in your company (if it is indeed your company). Anything you offer now, even if you were actually willing to back it up (which I doubt), would be far too little way too late.

Sep 28, 2009, 09:34PM | #
michaelkane:
On one hand we have customers with urgent revisions; on the other, writers who unfortunately have to sleep sometimes. Here, we take the side of customers and demand our writers to respond immediately.

that's because you live in a second world ******** that is just discovering what capitalism is, and you think that capitalism is about treating your workers like **** and laughing all the way to the bank about it. you want to fry up the golden goose and eat it. it's so retarded.

Sep 29, 2009, 02:00AM | #
rustyironchains:
that's because you live in a second world ******** that is just discovering what capitalism is

Ahahahahahahaha..... capitalism, democracy.. lol. i don't believe in this sh.it.
Tyranny is the way!!!

WritersBeware  
Sep 29, 2009, 02:02AM | #
michaelkane:
Ahahahahahahaha..... capitalism, democracy.. lol. i don't believe in this sh.it.
Tyranny is the way!!!

Another shining example of the mindset of a CustomWritings.com employee from Ukraine . . . .

Sep 29, 2009, 02:16AM | #
WritersBeware:
Another shining example of the mindset of a CustomWritings.com employee from Ukraine . . . .

Glad i found this forum. It was nice source of info. Especially those comments about writers dep. We have definitely some problems there. Hope we will resolve them soon enough to ease writers' life.
Cya crybabies, on my way "laughing all the way to the bank."

WritersBeware  
Sep 29, 2009, 02:29AM | #
michaelkane:
Cya crybabies, on my way "laughing all the way to the bank."

Hey, ask Eugene who's going to be crying all the way to the bank. I hear through the grape vine that a lawsuit is coming his way. You are really helping his cause. LOL!

Sep 29, 2009, 07:55AM | #
michaelkane:
Glad i found this forum. It was nice source of info. Especially those comments about writers dep. We have definitely some problems there. Hope we will resolve them soon enough to ease writers' life.

Its been a long time away and this is welcome bit of news....

Forum / Essay Services /

30 users online in the last hour