EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 66 - page 2 of 2

Is there a site that I can trust???

WritersBeware  
Apr 9, 2009, 03:53AM | #
good_girl:
i'm not going to promote anything, i just wanna help!

Your "help" is not allowed.

May 17, 2009, 03:06AM | #
I think that some writers on this forum are really good.
I am happy with work done by http://wewritewithoutplagarism.blogspot.com/
I don't think that all people are fraud.
I think that WB should encourage others.
I feel that if we will love each other and respect each other then we will all benefit from good service and good pay.
God loves you!

May 17, 2009, 07:29AM | #
Ali1:
I think that some writers on this forum are really good.
I am happy with work done by http://wewritewithoutplagarism.blogspot.com/
I don't think that all people are fraud.
I think that WB should encourage others.
I feel that if we will love each other and respect each other then we will all benefit from good service and good pay.
God loves you!

I don't think you are a student,
your attempts at promoting aren't so prudent,
the lies from your mouth are just repungent,
and for that you deserve a bludgeon. ^__^

WritersBeware  
May 17, 2009, 01:10PM | #
EW_writer:
I don't think you are a student,
your attempts at promoting aren't so prudent,
the lies from your mouth are just repungent,
and for that you deserve a bludgeon. ^__^

Hahahahaha

Ali1:
I am aiming at scamming others.

"Ali" owns both wewritewithoutplagarism.blogspot.com and dissertation-writing.webs.com. Both are garbage.

WritersBeware  
May 17, 2009, 02:10PM | #
akuma:
but both are "quality" garbage nevertheless.

Nope, just garbage. They stole "their" Web copy from other sites because they apparently can't string together a legible sentence in the English language.

May 17, 2009, 11:44PM | #
Hello WB,
Please send me a personal message and I will prove to you that I am a student.
I am not the owner of any company.
Please give me a chance to prove that I am a student.
Thanks.

WritersBeware  
May 18, 2009, 12:00AM | #
Proving that you are a student means absolutely NOTHING. You being a student actually makes sense, considering that your thieving sites are hosted on FREE servers.

I will tell you the same thing that I tell all con-artists and shills:

"Trying to advertise your site here is a mistake."

May 18, 2009, 04:36AM | #
Hi WB,
I can prove that these sites are not my own.
Please send me a personal message.
Why will I make free servers?
I can earn better money by working in University campus.
Believe me I am trying to help students.
I am not doing anything else.
Thanks,
Ali 1

WritersBeware  
May 18, 2009, 01:34PM | #
Nobody cares who you areóbut you sure do. The jig is up. Leave.

Jun 2, 2011, 08:47PM | #
Hello, I am for sure a student and I am brand new to this forum as of today. I am interested in finding someone to help me write a paper in Ethics. I would do it myself but I have had some sad occurrances of life lately. Gosh I am afraid that my Professor is looking at this thread the way my luck is going. I am not advertising for anything but help. Please. If anyone can help me, please contact me through essayscam.org. P.S. please forgive any spelling errors, I rely on spell check too much!

Sep 4, 2012, 10:52PM | #
Do not trust phd essays and total essays ...they are boodly rip off wit their assignments you are obviously going to fail

Apr 9, 2013, 09:29PM | #
Hi my name is elenweeks. I am dyslexic and really need help with some Art/critical thinking essays asap please! If anyone is able to contact me that would be great. Deadline is looming and I am getting *hot*.com. Even if you can point me in the right direction. Many thanks!

Apr 10, 2013, 12:34AM | #
Lava:
I am dyslexic

That must make writing very challenging for sure. There's a growing body of research that confirms students with dyslexia experience difficulties with language skills, especially reading, spelling and writing, so there may be some writing assistance available at your school. You can also find freelance writers and companies advertising on essaychat.com.

Please share your experiences if you use one of these (but only if they are negative).

Good luck!

Apr 10, 2013, 06:55AM | #
Well it doesn't make it easy :) English is my first language, hence I write fairly well. It is specifically a case of organising my work/thoughts coherently and *quickly* that I need help with. And yes, there is dyslexic assistance available, of which I am already in receipt of. Unfortunately the measly one hour of extra help per week barely lends enough time to discuss an essay!

Thank you for recommendation, I shall try looking there. In the mean time, I am truly looking for a genuine UK based writer to work with over the next few years. Feel free to contact me by e-mail... I am sure that most intelligent individuals can work it out from my name in the above post. The subject area is Art and Design: Critical Thinking/History of Art. Thanks again for any advice, it's much appreciated! Hope to hear from some one soon.

Apr 13, 2013, 01:09PM | #
Lava:
measly one hour of extra help per week

If you're making that much effort to become a more proficient writer, I'll be glad to help you pro bono with your editing (please provide me with as much time as possible). You can get my email address from my ads on essaychat.com.

Forum / Essay Services /

26 users online in the last hour