EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 66 - page 1 of 2

Is there a site that I can trust???

Dec 7, 2008, 06:11AM | #1
Hi!

Can someone please tell me a good site? There are so many writers in this forum. Is anyone ready to write my thesis on Psychology? Let me know your charges. I need urgent help. You can email me your details and writing experience. Writers of this forum please contact me with your complete profile details. I am willing to make an advance payment.

I tried to get the work done from a company but unfortunately they turned me down after a period of 17 days of application. They did not even refund what I paid them. I don't want to take risk and therefore is looking for a wise counsel and a genuine source of help.

Laura

Dec 7, 2008, 07:20AM | #2
One of the writers from this forum recommended me to this new site:
http://academicwriters1.blogspot.com/
The language used for communication by the writer was good.
She also provided me with sample works which were real good.
But she just has a blog and that too is newly made.
I am confused.
Should I go for her service?
Can someone in this forum please help me out.
I need a quick reply and sound help.

Dec 7, 2008, 07:34AM | #3
Does anyone have a good feedback from this site? ukessays.com Do they provide good and quick service? I have heard both positive and negative remarks about them. I am again confused. Can someone please guide me ASAP?

I am really worried about my essay...can anyone work for me and guarantee me good service. Should I go for the above blog writer? She is from this forum and claims to be a writer for top writing companies. Is there anyone around to help me? I will fail if not helped ASAP.

I am really crying out for help.

Dec 7, 2008, 07:45AM | #4
I think you should go for the writer of this forum with the blog the one you mentioned above. She must be fed up working for companies which neither pay well nor guarantee pay! She will get a chance to prove herself and we will also learn from your experience. I also write essays as a secondary source of income but I do only for high school students. When it comes to writing thesis then I get my own written from someone else! Let me know what you decided on and how it worked out.
If you are so much nervous then why don't you write the thesis for yourself! Don't your professors help you?
Anyways, whatever you decide - All the best!

serene  
Dec 7, 2008, 08:07AM | #5
Laura:
I am really crying out for help.

Not sure if it is permitted. If you give your email here, perhaps writers in psychology might be able to contact you.

Dec 7, 2008, 08:39AM | #6
I have placed my order with the writer of the above blog. She will complete the first ten pages of my thesis (literature review) tomorrow and show it to me. I will know how my work is going on tomorrow and then I will give my feedback about her.
My professor is a very unfriendly person and expects more than I can ever produce. I am not a lazy student. I can write but I want the best grade in my Masters degree so that I have good chances of getting a competent job.

Dec 7, 2008, 10:27AM | #7
Let us know how she stands in the competent market of today. If she is good then I will like to work with her for my thesis work. Don't forget to provide your feedback about her. I think a rich exterior of well-designed website is not everything. There are writers who are really good but are not the owner of a good website. They work through blogs or small advertisements. She might be one of them. Let's see how things work out for you. Please don't forget to leave a feedback here or send me a personal message.

I am sorry if you felt bad when I asked you to write the essay for yourself. I agree the professors and institutes are nowadays more demanding than they have ever been. Also, they expect a better grade than the best potential of the student. One of the professors in my study circle is really hard to deal. He is rude and not a real guiding source. I think the university needs revision on many grounds. Also, why do parents expect so much from us that we are forced to cheat?

Dec 7, 2008, 11:06AM | #8
Good Morning Laura!
You seem to be a very good student and a nice person.
Can you please also send me a personal message about your feedback regarding this person?
I mean the one who writes through:
http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/http://academicwriters1.blogspot.com/
I want to get a thesis work done and was just struggling in my decision until I happen to visit this site.
Please let me know about her ASAP. I also want to get a thesis done on psychology.
If you don't want to post here your comments about her you can always send me a personal message using essayscam.org.
I am new to the world of essay writing services and therefore will be more than happy to have your advice and help.
God bless you!

Dec 7, 2008, 11:16AM | #9
That blogsite has 2 obvious grammar errors on the front page. It's also brand new with no information on location or refund policies.

I'm sorry but I think it is wrong for some anon "writer" from this forum to recommend that or any other site. Who recommended the site to you Laura?

And I wouldn't recommend that anyone use that site.

For all you or any other reader knows, Laura could be working for them herself and using this forum to drum up business. Laura, you made your forum account here on December 7th, 2008, the EXACT same day that blogspot site made its first and ONLY post about taking work. It doesn't take a super genius to notice that.

Oh hell, Allyson and Stephen both registered today too? So, do all three of you work for the company and decide to come here to post to try to drum up business? This frankly looks pathetic now.

Dec 7, 2008, 11:31AM | #10
Hello!

True, this site was build only after Laura needed help. The owner of this site is a writer amongst us and she created this site because of Laura so that she can get her project done. The writer is trying her hands out in this type of work. I don't find a reason to doubt Laura.

It worked out this way
1. Laura placed her requirement of a writer on essayscam.org.
2. She wanted a writer from essayscam.org forum.
3. Several writers must have sent her their profile and details.
4. One of the writers created a blog so as to impress Laura and get her project.
5. I think this is clear and there is no reason for doubting Laura or the writer. Even we writers can follow this method. It is better than getting paid low and working for peanuts.
6. We should wait for Laura's feedback on this, may be it is negative.

Thank you and best wishes,
Ekta

Dec 7, 2008, 12:07PM | #12
So Allyson, are you a writer or a student?

You say here you're a writer:
Allyson:
I charge less than the fees you normally pay and I am legitimate for sure.

And in this thread, you claim to be a consumer:
Allyson:
If she is good then I will like to work with her for my thesis work.

This thread is such a joke, it should be removed.

Dec 7, 2008, 12:49PM | #13
I think it is a good idea to have our own blog as writers and take payment in installments.
Allyson had already said that she writes for high school students but cannot write when it comes to thesis work. I think the people contradicting this forum are having their own business unit and do not want anyone among us as writers to start working independently.
I say it is a good idea...infact excellent...I will create my own blog. I will write first 2 pages free and then accept payment in installments...i.e. after every 5 pages I write.
Is there anyone looking for healthcare essays....WB and Mak...what you say we can work this way and earn much more than we actually are earning.
However, the people who represent companies will take every step to stop us from so doing...but we should give it a try.
What do you say writers?
Thank you and best wishes,
Ekta

Dec 7, 2008, 01:55PM | #14
You people are really bad. I told you that a writer from this forum is writing for me. She contacted me through personal message system. And there was no need for asking such questions. You are asking stupid questions and you are raising doubts because you don't want writers from this forum to help students directly. It is such a good source of opportunity for both students and writers. We want the work done. The writers want to do the work. Both are meeting as well but still we are getting the work done through someone in between and those are the companies which you run. It is really a good idea to start your own work if you confident enough.
And as far as you all are concerned I am not going to post my experience with the writer of this forum here. And just to tell you about refund. She has not taken a penny from me till now. She will take only 5% of the payment after completion of every 10% of the work. So there is no risk. This I worked out with her.

I ask you one question:
There are writers here, available right here looking for job. There are students here, right here looking for writers. But they cannot work without an intermediate because people like Lavinia are playing every trick to stop this from happening. It is right you should have your own blog and work on installment basis. This way the monopoly of these bad contributors in this forum will end.

serene  
Dec 7, 2008, 02:28PM | #15
Ekta:
Is there anyone looking for healthcare essays....WB

I was told today that my account would be terminated, for saying I was a writer.

Dec 7, 2008, 03:03PM | #16
Laura:
I told you that a writer from this forum is writing for me. She contacted me through personal message system.

Then you could have kept it private. Instead, you came here publicly and started advertising for them.

Laura:
You are asking stupid questions and you are raising doubts because you don't want writers from this forum to help students directly. It is such a good source of opportunity for both students and writers.

Really? And you know the purpose of this forum after less than a day as a registered member? Right...

I'm a writer, I try to help people and have done so for over a year. However, what I don't do is use this forum to peddle my services like some pathetic fool who can't get work otherwise.

There are other websites made specifically to link up writers and customers. This isn't one of them. This is a fraud site. And you look like a huge fraud right now.

And it's just a coincidence that your forum account and that website got made on the same day, right?

Laura:
And just to tell you about refund. She has not taken a penny from me till now. She will take only 5% of the payment after completion of every 10% of the work. So there is no risk. This I worked out with her.

And more advertising - just proving my point that you are supporting the site and not an actual customer.

But hey, prove me wrong and name the "writer from this forum" who contacted you and made the website ON THE SAME DAY you registered here.

You're advertising for the site, against the rules of this forum. You're also so obviously linked with them that it's pathetic.

Laura:
This way the monopoly of these bad contributors in this forum will end.

Do you even know what a monopoly means?

I've never advertised or taken a job through this website. I have plenty of legit work without having to transact in a high risk agreement or advertising through a forum against the rules.

serene:
was told today that my account would be terminated, for saying I was a writer.

That's not true, there are plenty of writers who are on this site, including me. You'll never get into problems for saying that you're a writer. You may get into trouble if you try to advertise yourself here, which is what you were told.

WritersBeware  
Dec 7, 2008, 03:27PM | #17
Laura:
I will give my feedback about her

Oh, I'm SURE you will. Tell me--why would you decide to do business with a BLOGSPOT site that's not even indexed in Google? More importantly, how did you find it? Can you tell us the username of this "other member"? If you don't, I will assume that you are the owner of the site and are posing as a "customer."

WritersBeware  
Dec 7, 2008, 03:29PM | #18
For the record, the "writer" advertising at http://academicwriters1.blogspot.com is painfully incompetent. His/her writing on his/her own site is a joke.

WritersBeware  
Dec 7, 2008, 03:37PM | #19
Laura:
You people are really bad. I told you that a writer from this forum is writing for me. She contacted me through personal message system.

There have been some pretty pathetic liars in this forum, but you just might take the cake. Name the forum member or just stop giving all ESL writers a bad name. (I suppose it's also a total coincidence that you and the incompetent Blogspot author make the EXACT SAME errors in grammar and word-omission?)

All of these new members should be banned, given that they are all tied to the same fraud.

Jan 23, 2009, 10:37AM | #20
Hi!
Taking the above idea, I have started my own essay writing service.
We are a couple of writers who aim to provide high quality.
If interested, contact me at info@ektakkalra.com
Thank you.

serene  
Jan 23, 2009, 11:40AM | #21
Ekta:
If interested, contact me at info@ektakkalra.com

Ekta, most of us are writers. But now we know that this forum is not for writer adverts and we don't do that any more.

WritersBeware  
Jan 23, 2009, 12:40PM | #22
serene:
Ekta, most of us are writers. But now we know that this forum is not for writer adverts and we don't do that any more.

Serene, after 26 posts, I'm sure that Ekta is well aware of the rules, but chose to intentionally break them for personal gain. Sad.

WritersBeware  
Jan 23, 2009, 10:51PM | #24
Ekta:
Dear WB,

From nowonwards, I will not write anything about my small essay writing company anywhere in Essay Scam Forums...NEVER...

I am sorry.

I greatly respect your decision, and I'm sure that all legitimate members will share in that respect. I also hope that certain other members learn from your solid ethics.

serene  
Jan 24, 2009, 07:56AM | #25
Ekta:
From nowonwards, I will not write anything

Ekta, as a new member I used to be like you; after understanding the Forum, don't commit that mistake now.

serene  
Jan 25, 2009, 09:24AM | #27
Ekta:
I will make sure that I don't commit this mistake again.

Good Luck, Ekta.

WritersBeware  
Mar 26, 2009, 01:16PM | #31
good_girl:
i wanna chose a site as well, can smbdy advice smth?

Recommendations are not allowed!

serene  
Mar 26, 2009, 01:52PM | #32
good_girl:
i wanna chose a site as well, can smbdy advice smth?

Thought you have already chosen the best possible company!

Apr 6, 2009, 05:13AM | #34
serene:
Recommendations are not allowed!

Jesus...I dont understand why recomendations are not allowed... WritersBeware can you tell me actual place where they do it legitimately?

serene  
Apr 6, 2009, 06:44AM | #35
fox777:
I dont understand why recomendations are not allowed

It was WB who said that, not me. Yes, recommendations are not allowed. Forget recommendations, if writers like me try to reply a single student querry, our mailing facilities are disabled. So, please be careful. Do you know any kind of code?

Apr 6, 2009, 10:11PM | #37
good_girl:
It was WB who said that, not me. Yes, recommendations are not allowed. Forget recommendations, if writers like me try to reply a single student querry, our mailing facilities are disabled. So, please be careful. Do you know any kind of code?

yeah.Email website your recommendation to bobokz999@yahoo dot com

Apr 7, 2009, 03:29AM | #38
Taking private recommendations from anonymous persons met over the internet at a fraud forum is really stupid, FYI. Don't do it or don't complain when you get scammed.

Forum / Essay Services /

93 users online in the last hour