EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

2 separate questions

karencooperThreads: 4

Jul 27, 09, 05:30PM | #1
I want to ask

1 has anyone else responded to the people from the news station who have been posting here? they asked if i wanted to appear on camera to talk about the bad experience ive had.

2 ive ordered my essay from a website clled http://www.24houressay.co.uk and its due on thursday and its so hard to know which sites to trust and which to not trust so

a how do you tell which sites are good?

and

b does anyone know anything about if this site is good?

3 anyone hae any general advice on getting your essays written?

andrews41Threads: 1

Jul 28, 09, 09:39AM | #3
We're genuine.

Email amintern@turner.com if you'd like to share your experience with essay mills.

GoldmarkPosts: 7

Jul 29, 09, 02:29AM | #4
I received a mail from the same id: amintern@turner.com

I wonder if this is genuine or again some scam. I already got cheated by one, which, I think was a ploy by the EW.net guys, trying to find out what steps people are trying to take.

WritersBeware   Jul 29, 09, 02:49AM | #5
Goldmark:
Yesterday, I received another mail; this person is claiming himself to be a part of the CNN channel and willing to expose EW.net

As I stated in another thread, the person appears to be legit. The email address is from turner.com (Time Warner), which owns CNN. All victims of EssayWriters.net should gladly accept CNN's offer.

undertow2Threads: 5

Jul 29, 09, 05:06AM | #6
If someone's claiming to be from a Turner company (i.e. CNN) and are e-mailing from a turner.com address, I'd relax and trust that they're from Turner. Would ukrainian gangsters really go to so much trouble?