EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 10

They didn't send me my research paper. HOW to get your money back?

Nov 24, 2006, 08:15PM | #1
Does anyone have on idea on how to get your money back when your didn't have your research paper delivered?
I have been waiting for over 3months now I don't know if I can use a reverse charge or is i too late

Nov 24, 2006, 08:28PM | #3
I never receive anything the administrator came up with excuses it was going through a divorce , he couldn't find any writer to do the paper so he had to work on it but couldn't finish. i never received anything.
He promised to give me my moneyback. but i am still waiting. he doesn't answer to my mails anymore and the answering machine is always on. so no way to get in touch.

Nov 24, 2006, 09:12PM | #4
I think I would write him/her something like that:

"This is my last email to you. If you don't reply within X days I will be forced to take action against you to get my money back."

Then wait for two days and see what happens.

Beatrice

Nov 25, 2006, 08:49AM | #5
I'd say contact your credit card company and ask what the situation is with reverse charges in your country. In the UK you have 6 months from the date of purchase to dispute the transaction.

You've been very patient waiting 3 months for the work. As Beatrice has said, give a final deadline and then get onto your card company and get the transaction reversed. As it has been so long since the order, be very careful if you are only offered vague assurances about when you will ge the work. You don't want to be left in a position where it is too late to get your money back.

Good luck!

Dec 7, 2006, 04:52AM | #7
Dear Folks
I'm a rookie, just stopped writing for essaywriters.com after finishing the last order. According to their calculation, I've covered $527 USD, of which I'm yet to get anything. Nobody from their side is answering anything about it, though they are doubly energetic to track any order that's lying with the writer. I took this as a reroute process to study and execution only, though the aspect of earning money out of it was important.

Now could anyone please tell me whether anyone has so far received any payment from the essaywriters.net? If it is not, then what can be the way to get my money back? The groupware they're using is providing data regarding orders and payment impeccably, the feedbacks regarding any assignment is prompt as flash; all said and done, money part remains undone!

Please tell me if there is any who actually recieved any payment from essaywriters.net

Regards

Akash

Jan 18, 2007, 09:21AM | #9
First of all you will have to identify the owners of the site where you made your order. It is possible to track down their location through the internet. Don't be surprised if you find out that these guys are from let's say Pakistan. Of course, there is no use to try to bring an action against them as local justice systems are totally corrupted. The only right way out is to administer justice yourself according to local traditions.

Jan 18, 2007, 09:59AM | #10
Quoting: professays, Post #9
The only right way out is to administer justice yourself according to local traditions.

OMG!

Amy1978  
Jan 18, 2007, 02:19PM | #11
Quoting: professays, Post #9
Don't be surprised if you find out that these guys are from let's say Pakistan.

Who do you think you're fooling? Your crappy site (professays.com) is one of the most low-quality, corrupt, ESL, Ukrainian-operated paper sites in the Internet. Take a hike, crook!

Forum / Essay Services /

44 users online in the last hour