EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 15

What is a safe website that I can get to write me a 5 page research paper?

Dec 8, 2011, 10:27AM | #4
Mr. jwolfe2
Im supposed to post 15 useful messages before i can get a hold of ya. Just ran into this website by accident. This is embarrassing but I never done a research paper and I need to help my kid.

She got all the notes, and references, but have no idea how to do a research paper. The thesis statement(?) I went online and read up about what it was and got confused as to how to use it for the topic which i think is too broad to begin with ? boy, i got a headache all over again..

Is there a site i could go to, to help us figure it out. Heck, I been online all day yesterday, and then this morning again. And I just have no answers. I read some of your posts, and you seem like quite a quality writer. I know your probably busy doing a paper, but if you get time, could you please let me know. Im concerned about going to your site cause seems like maybe theres just a few good writers and afraid i'd get the lemon with my luck.

You know, its just a shame that my kid goes to private school and them teachers should be the ones teaching, instead here i am trying to figure it out and its just embarrassing that I cant help my kid out. (sorry just had to get that out).

Thank you much

Dec 8, 2011, 10:33AM | #5
I'm not sure what you want me to tell you. There are a great many resources on the web about thesis statements and research papers. You seem to have a solid understanding of English and I'm sure with a little more research you could figure it out. Regards.

pheelyks  
Dec 10, 2011, 01:27PM | #11
abass:
your skilled team of researchers?

This assumes that he actually has a skilled team of researchers, which he doesn't (nor does masterpapers).

Dec 10, 2011, 10:44PM | #12
Has anyone have actual experience with the quality of thier work? I see people bashing them, but have you actually used thier service and can spell out why they are bad?

pheelyks  
Dec 10, 2011, 11:46PM | #13
chedderisbetter:
spell out why they are bad?

Read their webcopy. there are many mistakes, odd sentence constructions, and other signs that their homepage was written by someone without full fluency in the English language. Now, if this company actually has professional, high-quality writers on its payroll, you'd think they would have better webcopy...

May 11, 2014, 10:50AM | #14
There are a lot of methods of gaining comfort with the site you are using. Reading through the site will provide some measure of a clue. If there are a lot of poor sentences or it sounds like a foreign person put it together or a second grader, then you can bet it's probably not a good choice. I've used TheWritingReliever.com and ScholarlyAdvantage.com and both have been awesome. It's always a toss up when going with a new site. Just be careful and take the time to review the writing on the site. If they have writing samples, it's usually a better chance of quality and legitimacy.

May 16, 2014, 04:07AM | #16
I used to use masters papers but they were very expensive and always delivered quite late. Check out faculty writing. They have always produced A results for me and even hours before my deadline. Their prices are also very affordable plus they offer discount coupons of upto 1/4 the price of the paper.

Forum / Essay Services /

30 users online in the last hour