EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 7

Royal Essay writing

Jan 4, 12, 01:52PM | #
I have every reason to believe that the person running this company is a big liar. Proof - the website was registered just a few days ago (20 Dec., 2011). However, the site claims to have helped students from a number of universities and colleges. It's anyone's guess how on earth the writers from this company can help a lot of students just within a matter of fewer than 15 days. What's more is that the writer assigned to an order has "experience of at least 20 successfully completed papers". :-?
There are many areas where the lies become more blatant, e.g. "Royal Essays has become a highly reputable company known as a responsible academic writing helper".
The web copy makes one wonder if it was written by a novice writer... :-?

Mar 27, 12, 12:40PM | #
Hi,

I'm writing on here because I don't really know what else to do as it has been a month that I'm talking to royal essays in order to get my money back after they scammed me..

If you want to know what happened more precisely, here are the details:

-I ordered a 2.1 essay (guaranteed mark superior to 60%) of 2500 words, university level and 4 days delay which cost me 150.

-First issue: The essay was written in 10 days which means that it was handed to me on the morning of my essay's hand-in date.

-Second issue: My essay was corrected by a tutor and handed to me three weeks later with a mark of 38% which means that not only they didn't respect the 60%+ guarantee but they also nearly made me fail my module.

-At first I contacted them about the delay straight away after my hand in date and they said that I would get a voucher for my next order. I wanted a refund of course as I wouldn't risk it again. However I thought that I would wait to get my mark before making any claims.

-When I contacted them again after getting my mark, they insisted that they would not issue ANY refund because of a hidden clause in their terms that state that 'an essay will only be corrected if a claim is made before a period of two weeks'.

-I have been writing to them for about a month but they won't back down even though their website is plastered with fake claims like '100% money back guaranteed', '100% satisfaction guarantee' and other stuff that has been spoken of already on here.

-Basically I feel really frustrated that I have been mislead with their fake claims and conned out of my money for no result as well and I don't want this happening to anyone else so that's why I'm posting on here.

Forum / Essay Services /

33 users online in the last hour