EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 17

Any Reliable/Safe/Authentic Custom Essay Services Out There?? (Looking for Poli Sci Writer)

Jan 20, 2012, 08:54PM | #
Hi all,

I'm a undergraduate university student that is new to this site. As much as I would like to write essays assigned to me by myself, I can't possibly handle my overwhelming workload that just continually increases over time. Through browsing the internet for custom essay services, I have come across dozens and dozens of so-called "authentic" essay writing service companies, each devoting a section of their web-page on their credibility and customer satisfaction. Without having to compromise from trial and error, can anyone recommend me a reputable site that guarantees true results through their own personal experience? Alternatively, if anyone is a freelance writer with a background or thorough knowledge in politics, please contact me and we can negotiate a partnership. Thanks.

pheelyks  
Jan 20, 2012, 10:23PM | #
Asking for recommendations isn't really allowed here, and giving them is definitely frowned upon.

Jan 21, 2012, 07:01PM | #
Martyn, can you inbox or send a private message for me which is a reputable companies?? which i already cheated by 2 companies, and my due date is on next tuesday, I so scare and so regretting now :(, please do give me all the information you know, Please :(

pheelyks  
Jan 23, 2012, 03:18PM | #
Their legit. It's a US-based company that produces average work, according to most reports here.

Jan 24, 2012, 07:21AM | #
Hello,
Has anyone used cheapcustomwriting.com. Their pricing looks good. Kindly advise whether it is a reputable site.
Regards

pheelyks  
Jan 24, 2012, 10:19AM | #
pet:
Their pricing looks good.

If by "good" you mean "so low there's no way writers in the US/UK work for the company," then you're right. If you pay $12/page for your work, the writer is probably getting $5-$6/page. Decent US/UK writers don't work for such low pay. If you want quality, you'll have to pony up a bit more dough.

Jan 24, 2012, 12:47PM | #
pet:
cheapcustomwriting.com

The site is promising $8/page and delivery within 12 hours. Also: "We are professional custom writing service with a focus to quality and original work to the client." Also note the meaningless golden seals off to the side with "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED" written on them.

Yeah, it's a scam.

Mar 11, 2013, 02:25PM | #
Estherwriter:
Yes, I can do work efficiently.

No, you can't.
Being neither a writer nor an essay site owner, i exhibit objectivity and 000s of students have benefited from my insights

Forum / Essay Services /

24 users online in the last hour