EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 12

Prestigiousessay is a legitimate writing website?

May 15, 2012, 10:53PM | #1
I just ordered a ten page paper from prestigiousessay.com and received an A on it, the subject was in adolescent psychology! I have dealt with numerous essay websites before and this was by far my best experience. I didn't know what to expect at first because the website layout doesnt look as good as other sites but the owner told me they are a new site. I even just referred my friend and they paid me $30.00! I strongly advise to checkout this site!

WritersBeware  
May 16, 2012, 11:49AM | #2
jamiewilliams819:
I just ordered a ten page paper from prestigiousessay.com and received an A on it

No, you didn't.

jamiewilliams819:
I even just referred my friend and they paid me $30.00!

No, you didn't. No, they didn't.

jamiewilliams819:
I strongly advise to checkout this site!

I strongly advise you to stop posing as a customer in order to advertising your crappy, ripoff site.

May 16, 2012, 03:56PM | #3
I know the guy, this is what he wrote on another forum
Checkout prestigiousessay.com They do excellent work at a reasonable rate, they have many qualified master level writers. I am positive they will be able to complete this paper for you! and he writes this on every thread available. What a customer!!!

May 16, 2012, 08:41PM | #4
They certainly did. I am sorry you feel that way. I strongly advise you to stop running an essay forum and preying on college students and to get a real job. Just saying if your going to be rude and unprofessional and decline me the right to post on my experience. How would you like it if I negatively commented on your posts?

pheelyks  
May 16, 2012, 08:45PM | #5
jamiewilliams819:
decline me the right to post on my experience.

I hear this a lot of places, and it annoys the hell out of me. Disagreeing with you--even calling you a liar--is in no way denying you the right to post your experience. The very post that WB and alex007 objected to is still right there. Quit being a whiny b*tch about it; defend yourself if you want to or leave but don't confuse having the right to post with the right for everyone to agree with you (or think you're telling the truth).

jamiewilliams819:
How would you like it if I negatively commented on your posts?

I have a feeling no one here would give a rat's ass.

May 16, 2012, 09:21PM | #6
By stating I am a liar, insinuates in an indirect manner that my opinion and theory is pompous and I have no right posting my opinion. It truly is a shame and pathetic how you people stick together on these forums and try to fool the common customer instead of letting them make an educated decision on the service that would work best for them. Thank you for the cursing as well, student's of the nation should feel honored to take the insight from a distinguished individual as yourself..That is all, I'm not wasting another typed word or thought on this forum because you people are just here to rip other companies apart in which you have no knowledge of because you were probably never a customer. Have a good week and best of luck to all who are seeking valid advice on honest essay writing services.

pheelyks  
May 17, 2012, 01:31PM | #8
jamiewilliams819:
By stating I am a liar, insinuates in an indirect manner that my opinion and theory is pompous

You need to look up "pompous." It has nothing do with you being a liar.

jamiewilliams819:
I have no right posting my opinion

No one insinuated anything of the kind. You were called a liar because you almost certainly are one, and the lengths to which you're going to defend your company--er, I mean, the company you ordered from--and your statements makes this all the more likely.

jamiewilliams819:
That is all, I'm not wasting another typed word or thought on this

You know, except for all the words and half-thoughts that follow....

Jun 19, 2012, 10:10AM | #9
Summer Promotion From prestigious essay

I just contacted prestigious essay writing services and they notified me I will receive free papers all Summer for referring someone? They are a newer site but I am impressed so far and I certainly won't say no to anything that is free! Check them out, I think you'll all be satisfied, anyone that offers free qualtiy work is okay in my book!

Forum / Essay Services /

37 users online in the last hour