EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 8

POOREST English (Indian company - indian-dissertation-writers.com)

Jul 27, 2012, 12:39AM | #1
They keep telling that their writers are educated in UK so what if their first language is not English. They repeat this sentence several times in their chat. They form an Indian company which sells dissertations written in POOREST form of English. Indian garbage...Indian writers...delay in replying emails... POOR English...POOREST form of English.

We friends ordered three dissertations from them and none of us got an A grade. They promised 100% REFUND (FULL) of money if we got any grade less than A. We got B grade NOT A grade. Now they say that they cannot refund even half the money. They say that they have already paid their writers so they cannot help. Hopeless...liars...garbage...no English standard....delayed work. They always take few days time more than the set deadline.

I HATE THEM. HELP ME GET BACK MY MONEY FROM THEM. I NEED MY MONEY.

Domain Name: INDIAN-DISSERTATION-WRITERS.COM
Registrant:
Indian Dissertation Writers
Yashraj Singh ( )
Hotel River Side, Gurunanak Chowk
Near Torwa Bridge, Sai Niwas
Bilaspur
Chhattisgarh,495001
IN
Tel. +91.9993333584

Creation Date: 01-Mar-2012
Expiration Date: 01-Mar-2013

Jul 27, 2012, 01:43AM | #2
I'm not defending the company I know nothing about them but if you believe grade guarantees you'll believe anything... The fact that you got B's also suggests that you have hardly had the worlds worst experience compared to a lot of people who post here. I don't know that most Universities hand out a grade B for work quite as poor as you say. The company shouldn't make promises it can't keep but you haven't really had a raw deal in my opinion.

Jul 27, 2012, 03:16AM | #3
Getting an A should be a student's responsibility and the companies/writers know it but promising grades makes a very good business strategy especially if the market is majorly made up of clients like you. Why not take whatever you have been given and polish it up. That you got a B grade and you still have the nerve to complain makes you sound unreasonable. However, on the other hand, I suspect this could be a well orchestrated marketing campaign. Anybody who has been in the market long enough will know that a grade B for a dissertation qualifies as good work (unless it was from a student in one of those bullsh*t colleges). In fact, I put it to you that this is a marketing gimmick and that you are a shill for INDIAN-DISSERTATION-WRITERS.COM. The burden of proof is now on you to prove otherwise.

Jul 27, 2012, 03:25AM | #4
forumregulator:
That you got a B grade and you still have the nerve to complain makes you sound unreasonable. However, on the other hand, I suspect this could be a well orchestrated marketing campaign. Anybody who has been in the market long enough will know that a grade B for a dissertation qualifies as good work (unless it was from a student in one of those bullsh*t colleges). In fact, I put it to you that this is a marketing gimmick and that you are a shill for INDIAN-DISSERTATION-WRITERS.COM.

+1

Jul 27, 2012, 03:58AM | #5
It is really easy to recognize this is a pathetically organized marketing tactic.

va05166:
They keep telling that their writers are educated in UK so what if their first language is not English.

intends to claim that their writers are really "qualified" and people should use them.

va05166:
They repeat this sentence several times in their chat.

They have a chat option available on their website.

va05166:
They form an Indian company which sells dissertations written in POOREST form of English

Introduction?

va05166:
Indian garbage...Indian writers...delay in replying emails... POOR English...POOREST form of English.

reflects that the person is not happy because the company service was not satisfactory. However, this may be taken as an unintentionally expressed truth. ;)

va05166:
We friends ordered three dissertations from them

Really? Is it doing that well?

va05166:
We got B grade

implies that the work was good.

va05166:
Now they say that they cannot refund even half the money. They say that they have already paid their writers so they cannot help.

So even the work is total crap, the companies should not refund money because they have already paid their writers? Weird sympathetic feelings!

va05166:
They always take few days time more than the set deadline.

Lol! You have been using them since you joined your school?

va05166:
HELP ME GET BACK MY MONEY FROM THEM.

sounds like a threat!

What is with providing the address? You still think people will believe your nonsense?

Oct 28, 2012, 11:45AM | #7
Helenrob

U think Indians are scamsters? An Indian group Tatas is the biggest corporate employer in the UK.

These students have been too lazy and are perhaps dumbos as well....to get a grade A, the student has to collaborate with the website and also work on the final draft before submission. This is the policy we follow at spam myassignment.

Getting a B grade sitting ducks is good enough

Oct 29, 2012, 03:20AM | #8
forumregulator:
Getting an A should be a student's responsibility and the companies/writers know it but promising grades makes a very good business strategy especially if the market is majorly made up of clients like you. Why not take whatever you have been given and polish it up. That you got a B grade and you still have the nerve to complain makes you sound unreasonable. However, on the other hand, I suspect this could be a well orchestrated marketing campaign. Anybody who has been in the market long enough will know that a grade B for a dissertation qualifies as good work (unless it was from a student in one of those bullsh*t colleges). In fact, I put it to you that this is a marketing gimmick and that you are a shill for INDIAN-DISSERTATION-WRITERS.COM. The burden of proof is now on you to prove otherwise.

Yep. It's thanks to these lazy bums that I've got a sideline which is a good source of income.

Aug 1, 2013, 08:19AM | #9
va05166

To start with, the fact that you do not do your own work but pass of someone else's work as your own should get you an "f" or "fail".

What you have written is actually an (unintentional) advertisement for the company. So the joke's on you.

Forum / Essay Services /

36 users online in the last hour