EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 18

papers4you.com / coursework4you.co.uk

Mar 17, 2007, 08:42PM | #1
Hello All,
I came across this particular site with two different website addresses. I am a bit curious about this site. Can anyone tell me whether this site is genuine and has anyone ordered any custom made paper from this site.

Amy1978  
Mar 17, 2007, 09:52PM | #2
We are well aware that you own those sites. Your previous posts under multiple usernames have already been deleted by the moderator. You're begging to get banned.

Mar 18, 2007, 11:30AM | #3
Dear Amy1978,

Please note that WE own both of these websites. All posts made on behalf of our company will be made from the username Coursework4you and user student_uk has no affiliation with our company.

Dear student_uk,

If you have any questions with regard to our service please do not hesitate to contact me on contact@papers4you.com

Kind Regards
Maria
http://www.coursework4you.co.uk

Mar 18, 2007, 11:37AM | #4
Dear Amy,

I am in no way affiliated with the company. I was previously conned by essayrelief.co.uk and just to avoid another fraud I was asking about the reliability of the website

Mar 18, 2007, 08:20PM | #5
I read the terms and condition of paper4you.co.uk and it does take custom made order for students but then it uploads the same assignment on its site, which allows other students to buy the same thing for lesses price!!! That is surprising!!

Then why should they charge so much price for the custom made paper?

Mar 19, 2007, 09:41AM | #6
Quoting: student_uk, Post #5
Then why should they charge so much price for the custom made paper?
How much do they charge (and for how many words per page?)
Sigfield

Mar 19, 2007, 09:45AM | #7
Dear student_uk,

Our prices for custom-written papers are more expensive than prices of other companies because we hire industry's best writers who would not work for peanuts. Writer who holds, let's say, a Master's Degree from City University, would not work for less than 10 an hour. Taking into account the fact that in order to produce high quality paper, one needs to spend hours of time on research, reading and writing - this can not come cheap.

Kind Regards
Maria
http://www.coursework4you.co.uk

Mar 19, 2007, 11:35AM | #8
I dont mind paying a good price for high quality paper, but thats not the point. What I want to say is when students order custom-made paper from you, then you post the same paper on your website in a month or may be more for a cheap price. Is it not possible to not upload the custom-made paper ordered by any student.

Amy1978  
Mar 19, 2007, 12:57PM | #9
Quoting: Coursework4you, Post #7
Our prices for custom-written papers are more expensive than prices of other companies because we hire industry's best writers who would not work for peanuts. Writer who holds, let's say, a Master's Degree from City University, would not work for less than 10 an hour. Taking into account the fact that in order to produce high quality paper, one needs to spend hours of time on research, reading and writing - this can not come cheap. Kind RegardsMariahttp://www.coursework4you.co.uk

"Industry's best writers"? Give me a break! You're obvously ESL, and so are your writers!

Nov 28, 2007, 10:44AM | #10
I need an essay on wm morissons, covering their business structure, PESTLE and SWOT analysis, and a suggestion on how you would put the company on the ANSOFF matrix

Nov 29, 2007, 09:42AM | #11
Dear mike_jay,

We posted a reply to you yesterday answering your question however, by the request of WritersBeware our reply was deleted. Therefore; please check your private messages, you will find the reply there.

If you have any further questions regarding our products and/or services, please contact us directly at contact@papers4you.com

ENQUIRIES: Please note: We are unable to advertise our services here. However; we welcome any queries regarding our services or products at our e-mail address contact@papers4you.com

Regards,
Maria
coursework4you.co.uk

Nov 29, 2007, 02:17PM | #12
Maria, your latest post should be deleted too. what blatant advertising. if you really just cared about mike_jay's post, you could send him an email privately instead of pimping out your ridiculous services through a public post.

it's the busiest time of the year. if you have to resort to msgboard marketing tactics, business must be pretty slow.

Apr 2, 2008, 09:05AM | #13
dear amy,

u sounded very familiar with most of the writting companies..it is my first time of using coursework4you. are they reliable? that is the most important thing..

Apr 2, 2008, 09:37AM | #14
i have just placed a request for a custom 3,500 econometrics essay with them aswell and the quote was 400. Is this about average considdering the deadline is the start of next week and can i trust them. Getting a bit desperate to get this piece of work out of the way...

serene  
May 6, 2009, 03:05PM | #17
silverstar:
hi maria...can u advise

She was here two years ago!

Mar 21, 2010, 05:41PM | #19
hi, i want to get my essay done from paper4you but I'm a bit curious. If anybody has brought any essays from them can you tell me whether you got away with it. I mean are the essays really 100% plagiarism free. Has anybody got caught by lecturers? If anybody knows please answer.

Forum / Essay Services /

32 users online in the last hour