EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 1

The paper was to be completed within "1 day". Now it's past due.

Dec 14, 2009, 04:34PM | #1
Yesterday I placed an order with *********. The paper was to be completed within "1 day". The due time is now about 5 hours past. I am starting to get a bit worried. I am not going to sit here and call them scammers or anything yet, because I'm sure there can be reasons for the lack of filling the paper on time, but basically, I am trying to figure out what the most likely scenario is, so that I can decide how to handle it.

I know a few people here write for them, so maybe someone could please give me a little insight. The paper was requested as 12 pages long. It was a basic persuasive paper about unions. MLA style format. 9 Sources. Is this request being unreasonable? I have received an email confirming my card being charged. Spam filter is turned off. I assumed that when the card was charged, it means that someone has accepted the paper. Is that not true?

I guess I am trying to figure if I should take work off tomorrow and finish writing the paper myself, or is it likely that the paper will come, but just be a little late. My due date is Wednesday morning.

I have emailed customer service, but have not received a response yet. It has only been about an hour and a half though.

I don't expect anybody do make a decision for me or anything. I am just looking for any little bit of insight that somebody with experience with this company can give me. I don't know if this is normal or not, or if I am being too nervous too quickly. Any thoughts?

Thank you for your time. I do appreciate it.

Dec 14, 2009, 08:19PM | #2
I believe I saw that order. It's gone so that means someone took it. If I'm running behind schedule, I always contact the customer to let them know so they don't get worried. Most likely, the writer is just running late and you'll receive it soon. Once customer service sees your email they'll email the writer to find out what's going on.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Forum / Essay Services /

30 users online in the last hour