EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 16

OZessay.com.au Big mistake!

Feb 15, 2012, 12:14AM | #1
Ozessay.com.au, from my one experience, are a complete waste of time and money. The spelling and grammar are terrible and in general, the finished product (even after revisions) just did not make sense at all. What a waste of $80.
She/he had a tendency to write the start of a sentence with 'Since, the purpose is to make the...." continually throughout the essay. I'm not sure if 'Since' was supposed to be 'Hence' or 'Therefor', but she did it at least three times.
From what I have gathered, I believe Ozessay.com.au are a site owned by another site on the DND list and from some non English speaking country. Wish I had of done my research first.

I tried a site that was suggested to me, earngreatresults.com. I have only used them for one assignment so far (I received the completed assignment this morning) and it was absolutely fantastic. A bit more expensive than some of the other essay services I have looked at, but I would say that it's definitely worth it. Hopefully the next assignment I request from them will be as good as the first. From what I can tell they are definitely in Australia with an Australian bank account and phone number.

Feb 15, 2012, 01:51AM | #2
AussieBella:
Ozessay.com.au, from my one experience, are a complete waste of time and money. The spelling and grammar are terrible and in general, the finished product (even after revisions) just did not make sense at all. What a waste of $80.
She/he had a tendency to write the start of a sentence with 'Since, the purpose is to make the...." continually throughout the essay. I'm not sure if 'Since' was supposed to be 'Hence' or 'Therefor', but she did it at least three times.
From what I have gathered, I believe Ozessay.com.au are a site owned by another site on the DND list and from some non English speaking country. Wish I had of done my research first.

I tried a site that was suggested to me, earngreatresults.com. I have only used them for one assignment so far (I received the completed assignment this morning) and it was absolutely fantastic. A bit more expensive than some of the other essay services I have looked at, but I would say that it's definitely worth it. Hopefully the next assignment I request from them will be as good as the first. From what I can tell they are definitely in Australia with an Australian bank account and phone number.

Where is our detective, WB?

John MillPosts: 2
  Company Representative
Feb 15, 2012, 03:35AM | #3
Hello,

I understand your sentiments. We know of course that if you are an Australian citizen then you would prefer your own people to write your essays. However, I would like to assert that writing good essays does not depend on the nationality of the writer, but it matters on the company managing the writers. Honestly, I am a friend of the manager of an essay writing company here in Philippines. Philippines had been colonized by Americans before, and until now, English is the medium of communication at school. They know perfectly well the grammar better than an ordinary American in terms of writing. The good thing about this company is that they hire only qualified writers and train them for a certain period before letting the writers write essays for customers. The writers salaries are their source of living, so you can say that they have their heart on their job. Other companies in US, Australia, and Europe accept freelance writers without proper training and evaluation of skills. The result of which is a substandard quality because it is only their part time job.

Thus, I recommend you to try www.cebuessay.com. It is natural to doubt at first, so in order to know their quality first before you can say that you are just wasting your money, then you can make the minimum two-page order in which they offer free one page to new customers.

Good luck!

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2012, 01:42PM | #4
John Mill:
Thus, I recommend you to try cebuessay.com.

F*ck off, spammer.

cebuessay.com
gwangsoo park
tamula@hanmail.net
donongdong booyung apartment
310dong 2404ho
namyangjoo
KR
+82.0315565666

Feb 15, 2012, 03:26PM | #5
WritersBeware:
F*ck off, spammer.

Ouch.

AussieBella, thanks for the feedback. My Gumtree Ad has been taken down, temporarily I hope... So I will be relying on word of mouth referral like yours to maintain my assignment flow-through!

Kind regards,
earn great results

John MillPosts: 2
  Company Representative
Feb 15, 2012, 09:05PM | #6
Hello WritersBeware,

I think, Queen Sheba is right about all the things she said about you. You do not even have manners.

I am just thinking why the administrator of this forum did not blacklist you.

Have you ever understood the meaning of "forum"? It is a conversation, replying another post. How can you say

I am a spammer? Did I email you personally or any users in this forum?

As I have said, I am a friend of the manager of that company, and please do not drag names you have gotten

in your research. Your attitude is hopeless, very low level. You are a disgrace to your country, wherever country you belong, NO RESPECT!

God bless anyway.

Thank you for the words, it is a heads up that this forum is not worth it as long as you are still here.

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2012, 09:26PM | #7
Gee, it really hurts my feelings when a lying, spamming, fraudulent, ESL scumbag insults me.

:(

cebuessay.com = fraudulent, ESL garbage from Korea / Philippines

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2012, 09:50PM | #9
The difference between your frantic nonsense and my statement is that I can provide what scientists and criminal investigators call "evidence."

By the way, you never answered my question. Do you really think that anyone believes that you are a "university lecturer"? (FYI, your writing patterns and ESL insults perfectly match that of a moron who was previously banned. I'm sure that it's just a coincidence.)

Feb 15, 2012, 09:59PM | #10
WritersBeware:
I can provide what scientists and criminal investigators

No scientist or criminal investigator would waste his time on a petty, sadistic psycho.
WritersBeware:
Do you really think that anyone believes that you are a "university lecturer"?

I don't expect you to believe, tomfool.

Feb 16, 2012, 12:43AM | #11
John Mill, I'm not meaning to discriminate against foreign writers and I don't particularly care if my writer is Australian or not. What I do care about is that my assignment makes sense.
I'm sure there are plenty of fantastic writers in the Philippines and other countries, however, my particular writer was not fantastic.

I also agree somewhat (well a lot actually) with WritersBeware in regards to ESL writers. Mainly due to the fact that it's almost impossible for a great ESL to get their writing skills up to par with a great EFL writer. An ESL person/writer has to translate their thoughts in their native language to English. This is a process which allows for more errors than someone who 'thinks' in English and writes in English. The person is always going to be a better writer in their native language. Now that's not to say there aren't a ridiculous amount of crappy English speaking writers, I've just had many conversations with my Philippino friend about how the whole translation process in her head works. She's an amazing accountant though, fantastic with numbers.

Feb 16, 2012, 04:15AM | #12
I'd like to jump on the tail of AussieBella's comment and say that in my field of consulting, I've worked with ESL people who run rings around the Australians in the same roles. A few times I've seen people who do twice the work and receive half the pay. One Infosys consultant I knew worked 14 hour days, 6 days a week and was never perturbed by this. Having said that, her English held her back from being able to move to the client side, which was a real shame. In summary, I have no doubt that you're an excellent writer, but just like the movie, meaning can be lost in translation.

Apr 21, 2013, 03:04AM | #13
At least you got your essay. They took 210.68 from one of my accounts and stated it was denied. I then used another card and was charged 210.68. So in total they have taken 421.36 dollars. I have not received the essay and they do not reply to me emails.

OZESSAY.com.au IS A COMPLETE SCAM - DO NOT USE

Confused and not sure what to do? any advice would be helpful

Apr 21, 2013, 03:16AM | #14
aparker:
Confused and not sure what to do? any advice would be helpful

1) You can work extra hard to earn the money you lost.
2)You can continue hanging around this shady site wailing to people who, frankly, don't care.
3)You can initiate a chargeback.
4)You can inform your tutor that you lost money whilst attempting to cheat the system.
5)You can forgive them and move on.
6)You can write the essay yourself.
7)You can throw all cares out and quit the university altogether.
8)You can deploy the services of a witch who will scare the guys into refunding you.
9)You can do some soul searching and decipher exactly why you're unable to complete your own assignments.
10)You can hack their site and completely bring them down.

Really, why do you use shady sites that will obviously run away with your money?
Due to envy, some fools are impersonating me/ sending emails to others. Don't believe those threads.i am here to bust scams.

Apr 23, 2013, 01:21PM | #15
John Mill:
Philippines had been colonized by Americans before

According to the CIA World Factbook, the United States never colonized the Philippines, rather we won it in a poker game: "The Philippine Islands became a Spanish colony during the 16th century; they were ceded to the US in 1898 following the Spanish-American War. In 1935 the Philippines became a self-governing commonwealth." The USO in Luzon gave me a sandwich and a cup of coffee between flights when I was tired and hungry long ago, and I'll always be grateful for that.

Forum / Essay Services /

36 users online in the last hour