EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 8

Does any one have any experience with essaywriters.com

Oct 13, 2011, 12:17PM | #1
I'm really dying to find a good writing company

please let me know if any one knows any company before I registered with scam ones

I have come to essaywriters.com, so any one can tell me about it...

thank you...

Oct 14, 2011, 04:54AM | #3
MeoKhan:
If look up to your explorer's upper right corner, you'll find Mr. SearchBox. It'll really help you in this.

Silly advertiser. Just because you know that this leads to companies affiliated to you does not give you any right to advertise here even if this forum is your grandparent's.

Oct 14, 2011, 10:20AM | #4
munywab:
leads to companies affiliated to you

After a long time, I read a joke that's really hilarious. You sound so close to Mukhrji that I am sure you're the same person. You don't know how to talk sense.

pheelyks  
Oct 14, 2011, 12:10PM | #5
munywab:
Silly advertiser. Just because you know that this leads to companies affiliated to you does not give you any right to advertise here even if this forum is your grandparent's.

The search box leads to other threads in this forum. Mods routinely delete links to/advertisements for websites, leaving only the names of those being discussed as scams. If you can explain how this is advertising, I'll eat my hat.

Oct 14, 2011, 08:14PM | #6
MeoKhan:
After a long time, I read a joke that's really hilarious. You sound so close to Mukhrji that I am sure you're the same person. You don't know how to talk se

thats why i keep saying you are very stupid

pheelyks  
Oct 14, 2011, 08:29PM | #7
mukhirjii4:
thats why i keep saying you are very stupid

This is repetition, not explanation.

May 30, 2012, 10:52AM | #9
I ordered a paper from these people and they are useless. After being asked to follow guidelines many times, they did not. They used a mismatch of sources, quoting here and there, with little explanation. When I complained and asked for a revision, they accused me of turning in the paper as they had sent it to me, and sending them comments from my professor (which were actually comments from myself). Basically, they refused to revise my paper and when I told them I will be exposing them online if they do not resolve this issue, they did not reply to my email. Upon asking for a revision, all I received were rude comments and accusations that I was lying.

I wrote my own paper which got a good grade, but the whole point was they were meant to make it easier by helping me to understand, but they did not and just caused me extra stress.

I advise everyone to steer clear, no matter how polite they seem to begin with - this only extends up until the point of payment.

Forum / Essay Services /

30 users online in the last hour