EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 58 - page 1 of 2

ONE / BROWNIE FREELANCE LIMITED

Oct 8, 2009, 06:28AM | #1
These fraudsters have expanded their site list yet again trying to escape the reputation they have earned on the old domains. The "Official UK Address" is a post office and retail store not an office full of hard working intellectuals or native speakers, just a tiny little box with mail forwarding available. Please add these domain names to your list:

customwritings.com
mastersthesiswriting.com
advancedwriters.com
affordablepapers.com
livepaperhelp.com
uvocorp.com
academicexperts.us
gpalabs.com
midterm.us
advancedwriters.com
customwritingservice.com
custom-writings.com
essaysexperts.com[DND*][DND*]
buyessay.org
essayforyou.com
essaylib.com

diamondapartments.com.ua/contacts

WritersBeware  
Nov 19, 2009, 09:32PM | #2
ebrownie.net
e-brownie.com

Eugene Yanovskyy
 Bohdana Khmelnitskogo 18
 Kyiv, Kyiv 04210
 UA
 1-8778-698376 x00

He also goes by "Yason" to engage in banned linking activiities for his essay sites.

Mar 23, 2010, 08:02PM | #3
I´m victim of gpalabs.com service. They delivered the work on time, but the paper was completely rubish. I scored 42 out of 100. :( At the beginning they said I would have at least a B so I decided to confront them their reply was: "We apologize for all the inconveniences that you have faced with the order.

Such cases do not occur often in our company we can offer a 5% discount for your next order"

We will do our best to meet the requirements next time.

Kind regards,
Jacky
Support team

First and Last time with them.

Fortunately, I found this website to avoid further mistakes

WritersBeware  
Mar 23, 2010, 09:19PM | #4
Lobinho:
At the beginning they said I would have at least a B

Lobinho:
we can offer a 5% discount for your next order

That is blatantly fraudulent and 100% illegal.

Apr 2, 2010, 01:27AM | #5
How can customwritings.com be fraudsters? There website is glittered with images saying the service they provide is LEGIT! And McAfee secure is standing by them. They even have ENCRYPTION! They offer a MONEYBACK GARANTEE! This site is hailed as one anybody can trust and they,i can't belive this, have 24/7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT! WRITERSBEWARE, how can you be so against a service that provides its customers with garanteed satisfaction that will last a life time?

WritersBeware  
Apr 2, 2010, 11:07PM | #6
rogerarnold:
How can customwritings.com be fraudsters? There website is glittered with images saying the service they provide is LEGIT! And McAfee secure is standing by them. They even have ENCRYPTION! They offer a MONEYBACK GARANTEE! This site is hailed as one anybody can trust and they,i can't belive this, have 24/7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT! WRITERSBEWARE, how can you be so against a service that provides its customers with garanteed satisfaction that will last a life time?

LMAO!

I'm going to assume that rogerarnold is a prankster.

Apr 3, 2010, 06:56AM | #7
rogerarnold:
customwritings.com

When I saw 'The art of relieving stu' on their header, I thought they were offering a very highly targeted prostitution service. Then I saw the 'dent's pain' bit on the other side of the logo. All very confusing.

May 17, 2010, 10:59PM | #10
customwritings.com(browniecorp) are a bunch of bloody fraudsters
they will rip you off and take ur money and give you a piece of **** essay
don't fall prey to them
BEWARE!!!...

May 18, 2010, 02:51AM | #11
Hey all, I am new to the forum.. I have a recent transaction with advancedwriters.com. I received the paper and it was complete rubbish. I will see how the re-write goes and let you all know.

WritersBeware  
May 18, 2010, 02:57AM | #12
gday:
could someone direct me to a legitimate writing service?

No. Read the rules.

10. The EssayScam Forum (that includes the private message system) is not a place for advertisements or publicity in any way. EssayScam and its moderators have the sole discretion to determine what constitutes an advertisement. Violators may be temporarily or permanently suspended.

11. Posts that provide no content other than advertisements may be deleted.

May 18, 2010, 03:05AM | #13
Ah sorry mate. I have a feeling you would be in the know and wanted to PM you to ask you personally though I didnt have that access... do you mind PMing me? Thanks

WritersBeware  
May 18, 2010, 03:08AM | #14
WritersBeware:
10. The EssayScam Forum (that includes the private message system) is not a place for advertisements or publicity in any way.

May 18, 2010, 07:10AM | #15
I just received the revised version of a paper from advancedwriters.com, which.... is identical to the first..

WritersBeware  
May 18, 2010, 12:10PM | #18
That's what happens when one does business with a third-rate, ESL site that falsifies its writers' credentials.

May 20, 2010, 06:04AM | #19
Hmmm I ended up giving up on the essay... though I had 2 other essays that completed to my satisfaction.. now I know there is a bit of luck involved in getting a good writer..

Jun 27, 2010, 10:46AM | #20
you must be joking! I've got a couple of versions of the essay I asked them to write, and what I got was RUBBISH! with plenty of mistakes that foreigners usually make. What they offer is SCAM, not good work...

Jun 27, 2010, 11:59AM | #21
gday:
Hmmm I ended up giving up on the essay... though I had 2 other essays that completed to my satisfaction.. now I know there is a bit of luck involved in getting a good writer..

kEjTi:
you must be joking! I've got a couple of versions of the essay I asked them to write, and what I got was RUBBISH! with plenty of mistakes that foreigners usually make. What they offer is SCAM, not good work...

I think I can make make sense out of that:

It's always the case that there's luck involved, simply because the quality of the work depends on which writer happens to take the order and even the worst companies might have a few good writers. The problem is some companies apparently don't limit themselves to hiring only qualified writers but take unqualified writers and ESLs who can't write well enough in English to write for native English speakers. Their best writers might give you a good paper, but there's just an unacceptable degree of difference between their best and their worst and they (apparently) don't care or can't afford to reject writers who could never get hired by companies that do care and can afford to hire only qualified writers. Personally, I couldn't imagine paying good money for a paper and then hoping that I get lucky every time I needed an essay.

Always pay by credit card and say something very specific in your order (like "I will not accept any work written by an ESL or that misuse any basic English vocabulary or idiomatic expressions and I will dispute the charge if this essential element of our contract is not met"). Then, if they send you any ESL garbage like that essay, at least you know your credit card company will back you up 100% and the essay company might even make the effort to refer your order to someone who can actually write in English in the first place. Also, use this forum and Google extensively first and don't ignore very negative reviews that sound credible just because there are other reviews that are positive.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Feb 2, 2011, 03:41AM | #22
I once ordered essay from BuyEssay and from CustomWritings, but never new these sites belong to the same company.

I was very pleased with the writers ability to stay on track. There were few errors that I corrected easily such as putting she instead of he.
In general both papers were good.

pheelyks  
Feb 2, 2011, 06:37AM | #23
Chuck P:
I once ordered essay from BuyEssay and from CustomWritings, but never new these sites belong to the same company.

"I had no idea these companies were connected, but somehow I managed to find the thread that discusses the company that owns these two sites and leave positive feedback.

What? Me? Affiliated with Brownie? That would just be silly...."

SPAM

Feb 3, 2011, 08:50AM | #24
Quite apposite remark, since I've even used it to my term papers about BROWNIE FREELANCE LIMITED. I agree that The problem is some companies apparently don't limit themselves to hiring only qualified writers but take unqualified writers and ESLs who can't write well enough in English to write for native English speakers.

WritersBeware  
Feb 3, 2011, 10:21AM | #25
Zetticci:
besttermpaper.com

FU, you worthless piece of Ukrainian, spamming trash.

besttermpaper.com = one of the most fraudulent sites in the essay industry, based in Ukraine

Feb 4, 2011, 03:54PM | #26
Do you know any reliable company in dissertation writing? I tried once with bestdissertation.com and the work they delivered (coursework) was a masterpiece of sh...t. In order to avoid all of these scumers in the future, I need your help in finding a good, serious and reliable company to write my dissertation. Any suggestions?

Feb 8, 2011, 07:09AM | #27
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. Speaking of Brownie Freelance limited, I came across yet another website bearing their rogue name on it's homepage. This site wasn't included among the list the OP had compiled:

http://www.effectivepapers.com/

pheelyks  
Feb 11, 2011, 02:43PM | #29
Jenny_Anstone:
i just need an advice

Before studying at an English language university (or at least before taking any classes that have English writing requirements), you ought to spend a few months intensely studying the language--not vocabulary, but grammar and syntax. Even a few weeks with a proper instructor would be really beneficial and make the rest of your education much easier.

Nov 27, 2012, 03:10PM | #32
I wish I had found your site before I was ripped-off by these scam artists! I found them under CustomWritings.com but later was given a $20 refund from Brownie Freelance Limited. It appears they go by numerous names.

FOR ANYONE NEEDING REAL WRITING EXPERTISE USE: THE ESSAY EXPERT AT www.theessayexpert.com THEY ARE THE REAL THING!!

Mar 8, 2013, 10:38PM | #33
It's really sad that these services do not have the customer in mind. I actually work for these people...:(. I haven't had any issues with pay yet, but I also think that I am one of the few that really works hard on the assignments that I get.

May 1, 2013, 03:24AM | #34
hey--alright so 2 days ago I was freaking out cause of finals had a buncha **** to do, and ended up paying $275 bucks to get this long research paper done in 48 hours from customwritings.com. It looked so legit, I didn't even think twice about it--the research paper I had didn't require any, like, abstract thinking (like a philosophy paper) it was just busywork. So last night, I start reading reviews about customwritings and everyone is just ****TING on them sooo hard. Saying they're a "scam" and super "fake". So of course, I freaked the **** out and thought I just blew $275 on garbage and was gonna have to pull another all-nighter getting this done on top of the rest of my work.

So this brings me to about an hour ago--the essay was finished and uploaded (Literally 20 hours early--yeah they finished it in 1 day). I've read through it once, (yeah theres a ton of grammatical errors, and the person writing it doesn't know proper grammar/punctuation) but it was actually pretty good. Like, of course I'm gonna need to clean it up a bunch, but the research is all done for me, the paper makes sense and flows in a good way, there's use of large vocabulary, and overall is pretty legit. Again, its not perfect, but once I clean up all the grammatical mistakes and such, it should be an A paper and it saved me TONS of work. Maybe I just got lucky with my writer, or maybe its cause I selected a higher quality of education than I'm currently at (I clicked junior/senior as opposed to freshman/sophomore (I am a freshman)).

Also, checked it for plagiarism on a few of those free plagiarism-checker websites----looks completely legit.

I'm not saying its a gem or that its worth $275--what I am saying, is it was done earlier than expected, it is far from garbage and it ended up saving me a lot of work.

May 1, 2013, 12:49PM | #35
Anna309, you are SOOOOOOOOOO credible. I mean, really . . . you take your time to sign up just to post a glowing review of one of the most notoriously FRAUDULENT companies in the industry. Yeah, totally believable.

You're not fooling anyone, charlatan.

May 1, 2013, 12:53PM | #36
Hey man, no need to criticizes me, I'm just trying to help.

I just wanted to let everyone know my experience on it. You can take it or leave it--I just thought it would be helpful. I'm really not trying to advocate for people to use the site, I'm just saying that I had a decent experience on it.

If you truly don't believe me I'd be happy to send over a copy of my receipt, or even the paper that I got.

No harm dude.

May 1, 2013, 04:00PM | #38
There you go--I deleted all my personal information.

As you can see at the bottom, I made the order on the 29th (That's when I signed the agreement)
It was $275 just like I said. It says my paper is already complete, with the due date 4 hours from right now.

Everything I said was true.

Just because I gave a moderately decent review doesn't mean I'm a fraud--it just means our opinion differs. You can give your opinion and I'll give mine, and the reader can decide whether to use them or not. Calling people names such as "charlatan" and insulting people simply because they don't share the same opinion as you serves no one.

May 1, 2013, 04:16PM | #39
anne309:
Calling people names such as "charlatan" and insulting people simply because they don't share the same opinion as you serves no one.

Just because you have blinders on doesn't mean that your biased assessment will go unchecked. The FACT of the matter is that—even if you are a real customer, which I highly doubt—you were DEFRAUDED because the person who wrote the paper is clearly unqualified to write professionally in the English language. Plus, the company's countless other acts of fraud and deception have been thoroughly documented in many threads in this forum.

For the record, an agent of the company would have access to fabricated "order" information, screenshots, AND any paper that the company's incompetent, ESL writers have ever produced.
writers2beware: "Never trust any member's claims at face value. Demand evidence that you can verify."

May 1, 2013, 04:26PM | #40
Alright writers2beware--are you slow?

You're not getting what I'm saying. I'm completely agreeing with you; I understand that there is tons of fraudulent activity that this company does and due to that fact, people shouldn't use them. (I'm probably never gonna use them again because of the poor grammar.) All I'm saying is that despite all the negativity about this company, I actually had a decent experience. I may even be the only one who has had a good experience. I honestly just wanted to share my experience to better inform the reader that "hey maybe once in a while they do a good job"

And you seriously still doubt that I'm a real customer? What, do you think that I like work for brownie? You know what--you're completely right--because someone who works for brownie would publicly say things like "yeah theres a ton of grammatical errors, and the person writing it doesn't know proper grammar/punctuation" or "I'm not saying its a gem or that its worth $275"
You dumbass.

Also hey! look at the receipt and look at what time zone I'm in--yeah, not even close to England, you ignorant ****.

Oh and after sending that screenshot you think that I doctored it? What other **** can I send you to make you realize that you are completely wrong? My credit card statement showing I paid it? Seriously, I'll send over whatever it is to prove to you that you are 100% wrong.

Forum / Essay Services /

32 users online in the last hour