EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

Do NOT trust myassignmenthelp.com [DND*]!!!

1  2  »»
sdkdThreads: 1
 Student
Oct 9, 11, 07:22AM | #1
Hi all, I've requested an accounting assignment help to myassignmenthelp.com[DND*] 2 days ago. They offered me a price of 280AUD with a HD quality and no plagiarism, or else 100% refund ( I screenshot the conversations for evidence) and I accepted it.

Then yesterday I received an email from them attached with a file, I was quite happy with the efficiency, but then when I open it, it is a market strategy for calvin Klein (WTF) which is not relevant to my accounting assignment at all.

Then I get on the website again and try to ask the live customer service what's going on, she said send them an email and they will get back to me ASAP. I said i've sent them an email already and they didnt reply. She blocked me afterwards and I'm not able to send them message through the live chatbox thingy.

I'm still trying to get a full refund from them.
So guys, please DON'T trust this website!! I can provide more evidence if needed. (the rediculously off-topic assignment for example)

itsmePosts: 91

Oct 9, 11, 01:32PM | #2
Hi sdkd,

The company you brought up appears to be on the DND (do not discuss) list, which is never a good sign. This isn't the first time it's been brought up, either. MeoKhan flagged up a bit of info on the background of the company in this thread: is myassignmenthelp.com[DND*][DND*] an Australian scam service

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with these scammers. :(

pheelyks   Oct 9, 11, 01:55PM | #3
sdkd:
I'm still trying to get a full refund from them.

If they don't respond, start a chargeback with your credit card company/payment processor. They'll either have to respond to the payment processor, in which case you have your evidence that they failed to provide what you paid for, or they'll continue ignoring the issue and the processor will reverse the payment anyway.

ravkrnPosts: 2
 Student
Mar 6, 12, 05:50AM | #4
Hi sdkd, did you eventually get a refund?

Im trying to fight them with paypal - i have started a dispute.

Cheers,
Rav

larniPosts: 3

Apr 11, 12, 02:41AM | #5
Lets all put our case's forward & sort these arseholes out.

highlighterPosts: 2
 Student
Apr 11, 12, 08:33PM | #8
I requested an essay and told them a specific deadline. I waited all day for my essay to be delivered on the deadline date and they told me it will be sent ASAP. My assignment was due that day at 4pm so I waited till then. They said again your assignment will be sent ASAP. 4 hours later I asked for my essay, they told me it will be sent in 20 hours because there was a lot of plagarism. BUT MY ASSIGNMENT WAS DUE THAT DAY! I was already 4 hours late submitting it and now I had to wait 20 hours. 20 hours came by and still nothing, I asked and asked and asked and they just gave me all these lies. I was starting to lose it! They then sent my assigment 30 hours after my deadline -.- I may as well not even hand in my assignment because it is well over the due date and time and I am going to fail anyways. Worst money I have ever spent in my life. Ripped off hard! DO NOT USE MY ASSIGMENTHELP.COM!

MeoKhanThreads: 7
 Writer
Apr 12, 12, 02:45AM | #9
highlighter:
30 hours after my deadline

There's still some positive aspect in this story - they did hand you the paper! Make sure you run the plag check.

troyPosts: 4

Apr 12, 12, 10:22AM | #10
hi there i have already paid myassignmenthelp.com[DND*][DND*] $725 through paypal and they told me that my work will be done in 8hours. I was so naive in this thing and now i feel like i am being robbed. Can someone please tell me what i should do in this situation??

highlighterPosts: 2
 Student
May 3, 12, 11:43PM | #13
NO there is no positive aspects to my story because I got 24% for my essay

pegPosts: 1
 Student
May 21, 12, 08:17PM | #14
myassignmenthelp.com[DND*] is freaking scam!

I ordered 2 assignments they were totally overpriced and they give u crappy work. Cant even be deliveredd on time you will die if u rely on their work. I pay for e services to do well not otherwise. Anyone gt any idea how shud i get them for refund? My advice... Maybe we should just do our work ourselves.. :(

salman_hussainPosts: 2
 Student
Jul 12, 12, 02:15PM | #15
They have launched there new websites as well with different name
[url=http://www.assignmentking.com]www.assignmentking.com[/url]
[url=http://www.assignmenthelplite.com]www.assignmenthelplite.com[/url]

So please be aware of such a fraud company.

sahjanandmishraPosts: 1
 Company Representative
Jul 24, 12, 02:03AM | #16
Hi Friends,
I am sahjanand Mishra and I have visited myassignmenthelp.com[DND*] number of times.I have received precious assignment and texts from their end which helped me a lot in facing interview.I am very much happy to find such a fruitful site which is helping and will help in future to many aspirants who want to grow in this competitive world.

Sahjanand Mishra

ciarastephen87Posts: 1
 Student
Jul 30, 12, 12:54AM | #17
There 24/7 hrs working really help me in reaching them whenever I am in need of help in my assignment writing.Thanks http://myassignmenthelp.com :))

AU_Student2012Posts: 1
 Student
Aug 15, 12, 08:48PM | #19
I also logged a dispute with Paypal as i did not get what i paid for. the report they sent me is a joke. customer service is awful. this is a SCAM in every way. DO NOT TRUST MYASSIGNMENTHELP

GettingThingsDonePosts: 2
 Company Representative
Aug 16, 12, 02:23AM | #20
Do not trust them, i paid money for nothing.
Do not trust myassignmenthelp.com
Do not trust myassignmenthelp.net[DND*]
Do not trust myassignmenthelp Australia
Do not trust DNGsolutionspl@gmail.com

unless you want to pay money for NOTHING

susu01Posts: 6
 Student
Sep 6, 12, 08:25AM | #21
I had a really bad experience with this service...really ruined my week and i had anxiety attacks coz they did my assignment completely wrong! Totally stole someones work from another essay site...
The operators weren't so helpful and friendly.. they would end the chat when i logged in and wouldn't try help or resolve my situation. They took my money and Ran!! I wouldn't recommend anyone this service, IMO try finding a tutor locally or ask for additional help from your lecturer or teacher at uni..seriously not worth your time and money. Rant over.

lisPosts: 1
 Student
Oct 1, 12, 10:46PM | #22
i had to pay $190 for a 2000 words essay. I ordered it from assignmenthelp.com and its supposed to be sent to me at 12pm but i havent got it yet until now. is there anything we can do to this website? because i actually transfer the money to their account in HSBC not through the link provided in the website. feel so sad now. its my last essay and worth 40%. i am definitely going to fail my subject. T.T

mufc1Posts: 3
 Student
Oct 2, 12, 03:09AM | #23
I now know not to choose these guys then

sadboy07Posts: 1
 Student
Oct 24, 12, 02:03PM | #24
myassignmenthelp.com is a ******* ripper.... just ripped me today that mother ****** roberth keith, anna, julian symbian they are a group of rippers.... never trust them they hustled me 180 USD..... never ever trust them....... they just simply to u..........

ariados26Threads: 2
 Writer
Oct 25, 12, 12:21AM | #25
The company aside, it depends on the kind of writer who picked up and started to work on the paper you requested. Don't blame everything on the company itself. Not all writers who work for these paper mills have god-like writing skills, remember that. :)

JohnsMomPosts: 299
 Writer
Oct 25, 12, 10:17AM | #26
If the company is hiring writers that can't do the work the company is selling, then the company is entirely at fault. Good companies don't regularly hire bad writers, and they will release these writers and refund/rewrite subpar work when it is discovered.

EnglishHelperPosts: 2
 Writer
Oct 25, 12, 08:28PM | #27
I think that one way of ensuring that a company is not going to scam you is by requesting a free, short writing sample. This could be, for example, a brief introductory paragraph specific to the subject you need them to write about. If they are willing to make the effort to do a little research on the topic and write a few sentences, you are more likely to be dealing with a conscientious writer. I offer this service to all my first time clients, and I feel that this puts them at ease.

Writer
Oct 26, 12, 12:07AM | #28
Your customers ought to be able to tell from your emails whether or not you can write, and a full discussion of project details should always take place before any payment is made, especially when working directly with a writer. I don't think an abstract-style paragraph is really appropriate, though, as you shouldn't be able to so readily lay out the scope of most papers; research is needed, and papers often take shape as they come together. I would hate to be tied to a preliminary sketch I made without fully engaging in a specific project, and I would hate to give the customer a false sense of what to expect.

The most important things for a customer to take into account are the service the writer or company uses to collect payments and the country of the writer's account with said payment service. Fraud protection services are not as straightforward as would be hoped, but there are decent payment options that actually protect payments for services, and this is the only way customers can ensure they can get their money back if they don't receive the service they paid for.

EnglishHelperPosts: 2
 Writer
Oct 26, 12, 01:18AM | #29
I agree with you, however... my free samples for prospective clients are merely examples of the quality of my work and do not, in any way, define the direction in which the paper will go. I enjoy researching topics and hope to provide my clients with some assurance that I have both the ability to understand, as well as, write a cohesive paper about their subject of choice.

Writer
Oct 26, 12, 10:41AM | #30
Again, I think everything you list is important. I guess it's about the same as a full discussion of the project taking place through emails.

Writer
Oct 29, 12, 12:51AM | #31
JohnsMom:
If the company is hiring writers that can't do the work the company is selling, then the company is entirely at fault. Good companies don't regularly hire bad writers, and they will release these writers and refund/rewrite subpar work when it is discovered.

Yes, it's true. However:

1. Even if there is some of test/screening to ensure that all their writers have necessary skills, even these writers have their own specialties, as well as inabilities. Thing is, even these supposedly good writers sometimes take up jobs which they know they can't do properly.

2. In good companies when writers are paid on time, writers normally convert their payment to cash ASAP. I know this is a bad practice of writing companies, but they normally ignore the client's complaints in this kind of situation (although they also remove the writer from their work force.).

3. What is the point of submitted god-like, high quality work, if it cannot be submitted by the client on time?

Writer
Oct 29, 12, 01:50AM | #32
All of your points can essentially be summed up as, "Good writers/companies still make mistakes sometimes." This is absolutely true, but has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Writer
Oct 29, 12, 02:19AM | #33
JohnsMom:
All of your points can essentially be summed up as, "Good writers/companies still make mistakes sometimes." This is absolutely true, but has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Nope. What I'm saying is that business means being heartless. These paper mills are businesses, if you get what I mean. Business is business.

Writer
Oct 29, 12, 02:28AM | #34
I'm having trouble making your three points add up to "business means being heartless," but if that's what you meant then it has even less to do with the subject at hand.

I disagree with you, as well. Business is about making money, but it is also about treating people correctly. Treating people in a proper manner also tends to be a good business move.

Writer
Oct 29, 12, 02:38AM | #35
JohnsMom:
I'm having trouble making your three points add up to "business means being heartless," but if that's what you meant then it has even less to do with the subject at hand.

I disagree with you, as well. Business is about making money, but it is also about treating people correctly. Treating people in a proper manner also tends to be a good business move.

Yeah you have a point. My statements are confusing, sorry about that. ^_^

What I meant is that any move a company makes, are all part of their strategy to well... earn money. What I meant by being "heartless" is that being good or evil does not matter, as long as they continuously earn.

What I'm trying to say is that if the topic starter's story is all true, then it's no reason to call the company a just because of a few isolated cases. This is to be expected.

ariados26:
2. In good companies when writers are paid on time, writers normally convert their payment to cash ASAP. I know this is a bad practice of writing companies, but they normally ignore the client's complaints in this kind of situation (although they also remove the writer from their work force.).

This is what I mean.

No company will allow their business to go down. I think they have (or will be able to cook up) a very rational and reasonable excuse for their course of action.

____

@Bold We have different views after all. I'm defending mine based on personal experience (plus supporting details) but I'm not saying yours is wrong either.

Writer
Oct 29, 12, 11:50AM | #36
ariados26:
What I meant by being "heartless" is that being good or evil does not matter, as long as they continuously earn.

While some businesses might operate this way, many do not. Most companies limit their earnings by behaving ethically, though the degree and direction of the trade-off varies considerably.

Writer
Oct 29, 12, 07:00PM | #37
JohnsMom:
While some businesses might operate this way, many do not. Most companies limit their earnings by behaving ethically, though the degree and direction of the trade-off varies considerably.

The most successful businesses operate in the way I say. I'm sure you also know this to be true, even if you don't admit it. :)

Writer
Oct 29, 12, 07:28PM | #38
You're making rather large claims, but I still disagree. Most large corporations due have repeated ethical violations, to be sure, but they also limit their transgressions far more than you're implying. I'm not saying this makes them "good," but they certainly don't solely look at their bottom line.

Writer
Oct 29, 12, 11:03PM | #39
JohnsMom:
You're making rather large claims, but I still disagree. Most large corporations due have repeated ethical violations, to be sure, but they also limit their transgressions far more than you're implying. I'm not saying this makes them "good," but they certainly don't solely look at their bottom line.

The extent of violation is not the issue here. It is the fact that as long as it's good for business, they will do it, whether it be an angelic or demonic action. Businesses do not acknowledge either good or evil, all they see is profit. :) That's what I mean.

Writer
Oct 30, 12, 12:24AM | #40
ariados26:
It is the fact that as long as it's good for business, they will do it

That is not a fact, but rather is precisely the point of contention.

ariados26:
Businesses do not acknowledge either good or evil, all they see is profit.

I strongly disagree.

1  2  »»