EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [14]      
Forum / Essay Services / 17

New Zealand Essay Services?

pheelyks  
Apr 8, 2012 | #6
Why would you need someone in New Zealand to write a paper about New Zealand? You're on an American-hosted website right now, but I can understand you perfectly.

Apr 8, 2012 | #7
Hi :), I actually dont really know what I need! :( I have been trying to write this essay for 3 days now. I am not stupid but I am in my 40s and have just returned to studying. I am studying for a Bachelor of Teaching in Early Childhood. I have put together a whole lot of bits (Ive pulled from my readings) but just dont really know how to string it together in a cohesive fashion. It is a a 1000 word critically reflective statement that "discusses my developing understanding of the role of the Treaty of Waitangi in education based in New Zealand".

I know that if I could pay someone to write the basic draft I could then rework it myself but at this stage I'm just floundering :-(((

Therein again lies my problem as I dont know where to find to start looking for the help I need???

Thanks
Katrina

Apr 9, 2012 | #13
Hi, are there any services which cater to New Zealand students (particularly because the subject is related to our country)thanks for any help :)

I can help you out.... How can I contact you?

WritersBeware  
Apr 9, 2012 | #15
Just one more useless post

Agreed.

Forum / Essay Services /

23 users online in the last hour