EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 16

New Zealand Essay Services?

pheelyks  
Apr 8, 2012, 09:25PM | #6
Why would you need someone in New Zealand to write a paper about New Zealand? You're on an American-hosted website right now, but I can understand you perfectly.

Apr 8, 2012, 10:10PM | #7
Hi :), I actually dont really know what I need! :( I have been trying to write this essay for 3 days now. I am not stupid but I am in my 40s and have just returned to studying. I am studying for a Bachelor of Teaching in Early Childhood. I have put together a whole lot of bits (Ive pulled from my readings) but just dont really know how to string it together in a cohesive fashion. It is a a 1000 word critically reflective statement that "discusses my developing understanding of the role of the Treaty of Waitangi in education based in New Zealand".

I know that if I could pay someone to write the basic draft I could then rework it myself but at this stage I'm just floundering :-(((

Therein again lies my problem as I dont know where to find to start looking for the help I need???

Thanks
Katrina

Apr 9, 2012, 11:38AM | #13
notsotypicalblonde:
Hi, are there any services which cater to New Zealand students (particularly because the subject is related to our country)thanks for any help :)

I can help you out.... How can I contact you?

WritersBeware  
Apr 9, 2012, 03:10PM | #15
amnateeb:
Just one more useless post

Agreed.

Apr 10, 2012, 05:56AM | #17
Sindraalan:
When the MOM and DAD of this forum say useless post.... Eveyone including me has to agree "USELESS POST"".

Congrats. You did it. Now you can contact anyone you want. Cheers!

PS: Can I rest assured that you won't try to help anyone out?

Forum / Essay Services /

39 users online in the last hour