EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 47 - page 1 of 2

New network posting fake testimonials of which to beware

WritersBeware  
Mar 21, 2010, 09:03PM | #1
These sites display FAKE testimonials, despite the fact that each of the sites is still under construction and has not begun accepting orders as of March 21, 2010!

aplusessays.co.uk
custom-writers.com
customthesis.co.uk
essayonline.net
essayservice.net
essayshelp.co.uk
essayssos.com
hqessay.com
paperswriting.com
professaywriters.com
quicktermpaper.com
youressayhelp.com

Disgusting.

Mar 22, 2010, 01:50AM | #2
WB - didn't you realise that testimonials are almost always fake - and a classic way of spotting a shabby and/or scammy site is to see lots of glowing testimonials?

Decent sites have no need of testimonials - quite simply, because, like this site, no opinion is backed up by evidence - so these testimonials are utterly meaningless, like accusations and allegations and rumour on this site.

Better to trust sites that charge higher prices and have no testimonials. These are two criteria of legitimate and honest essay sites.

'New network of which to beware'? What a clumsy semi-literate title - it reads rather like a Japanese instruction manual! Better in this context to say: 'New network to beware of'; though, knowing your belief that language and punctuation are ruled by fixed rules (a childish error), you probably do not realise that it is NOT a rule of the English language that 'a sentence muct not end with a preposition' - oh yes it can, and indeed it should in an example like this - or one ends up with the clunky title of this thread!

WritersBeware  
Mar 22, 2010, 02:46AM | #3
Little boy, just go away. You're an idiot. Just because you want the rest of the world to be as DUMB and illiterate as you certainly does not make your ignorant assertions correct. Nobody likes you. Nobody believes you. Nobody wants to read your illiterate garbage and delusion-based "facts." Most of all, nobody cares about your void-of-facts/evidence accusations against everyone and everything under the sun. Shouldn't you be at one of your anti-[insert race/ethnic background here] or "Down with America" rallies?

Mod, seriously—enough is enough. Can we get some civility around here, please? There is absolutely no reason for you to continue to allow this cretin to sh*t on every thread. If you know something that I don't, please PM me.

Mar 22, 2010, 03:45AM | #4
WritersBeware:
Nobody likes you. Nobody believes you. Nobody wants to read your illiterate garbage and delusion-based "facts." Most of all, nobody cares about your void-of-facts/evidence accusations against everyone and everything under the sun.

Truth hurts

Mar 22, 2010, 05:58AM | #5
WRT:
Truth hurts

Yes it does - the truth being that you are the poodle of that proven liar WB. You follow her round like a bad smell. Pathetic. By the way, your posts bear no relation to truth - and nor do your mummy's. So SHOO doo

WritersBeware:
Little boy, just go away. You're an idiot. Just because you want the rest of the world to be as DUMB and illiterate as you certainly does not make your ignorant assertions correct. .

WB yet again displays her level of debate for all to see... The next stage after abusive rants in posting silly pictures. YAWN

WritersBeware:
Nobody likes you. Nobody believes you. Nobody wants to read your illiterate garbage and delusion-based "facts." Most of all, nobody cares about your void-of-facts/evidence accusations against everyone and everything under the sun.

And who made WritersBeware the headmaster? People who say things like this and are SO DELUDED they think they talk for EVERYONE are desperate, insecure little bullies - like you WB. 'Nobody likes you'? LMAO! GROW UP, EH! Funny really as ALL YOU SAY in the above APLIES TO YOU!!!

WritersBeware:
Mod, seriously—enough is enough. Can we get some civility around here, please? There is absolutely no reason for you to continue to allow this cretin to sh*t on every thread. If you know something that I don't, please PM me.

YES I AGREE - LET'S BAN WB AND REMOVE ALL HER ABSUSIVE LIE-FILLED POSTS! I know that you're one great big ugly sad abusive idiot WB - perhaps I'll email that to you eh.

Desperately appealing to the mods again WB. Quelle Surprise! Child! LMAO!

Now THIS is how to make an intelligent post. You'll learn... one day....maybe...

Modmuff:
WB - didn't you realise that testimonials are almost always fake - and a classic way of spotting a shabby and/or scammy site is to see lots of glowing testimonials?

Decent sites have no need of testimonials - quite simply, because, like this site, no opinion is backed up by evidence - so these testimonials are utterly meaningless, like accusations and allegations and rumour on this site.

Better to trust sites that charge higher prices and have no testimonials. These are two criteria of legitimate and honest essay sites.

Mar 22, 2010, 06:32AM | #7
Modmuff:
'New network of which to beware'? What a clumsy semi-literate title - it reads rather like a Japanese instruction manual! Better in this context to say: 'New network to beware of'

please do not pretend to be an expert in something on which you have a very tenuous grip, like sanity, or English.

Mar 22, 2010, 07:37AM | #8
WritersBeware:
want the rest of the world to be as DUMB and illiterate as you

all things being equal among you ninnies, Modmuff does have a point-- it really should be "new network of which to be aware," or "new network-- beware."

Mar 22, 2010, 09:16AM | #9
"New network to be aware of" is by far the better title. Glad to see I'm educating you all.

'Beware' is the wrong word really - rather tales from the crypt eh... Except in phrases: BUYER BEWARE for example. But one would never say 'beware the traffic when you cross the road'.

And I think as the most educated poster here, and the one with the best English, I should know!

Rusty - 'new network of which to be aware' is FAR too formal for a chatty forum like this. Perhaps in writing but not in conversational posting on the internet. Wrong register!

WB has been proven as semi-literate yet again with a title that displays her low level of English for all to see. She clearly does not know the difference between 'beware' and 'be aware' - just like WRT thinks 'effect' and 'affect' are the same word, and that accents and dialects are the same thing, and that there are fixed rules for using commas...

Just like teaching the remedial class here innit! I think you Americans call that 'educationally retarded'...

WritersBeware  
Mar 22, 2010, 12:42PM | #11
rustyironchains:
Modmuff does have a point-- it really should be "new network of which to be aware," or "new network-- beware."

Sorry, Rusty, but you're wrong. "Be aware" is NOT the same as "beware." "Beware" communicates that one should be concerned about potential danger. "Be aware" simply means that one should be generally cognisant.

WritersBeware  
Mar 22, 2010, 02:10PM | #12
Updated list:

aplusessays.co.uk
custom-writers.com
customresearchpapers.co.uk
customthesis.co.uk
essayonline.net
essayservice.net
essayshelp.co.uk
essayssos.com
hqessay.com
paperswriting.com
professaywriters.com
quicktermpaper.com
youressayhelp.com

Mar 23, 2010, 01:17AM | #13
"New network of which to beware" IS GIBBERISH - as Rusty points out. He is correct. IF you are going to use the word 'beware' (a wrong choice for such a title anyway), then YOU HAVE TO USE IT CORRECTLY. In other words, say ' New Network to Beware'. OR, using the word aware: 'New network of which to be aware'. Or, FAR better: 'New network to be aware of'; OR the best way: 'New network to be worried/concerned about'.

Rusty NEVER claimed the words 'beware' and 'be aware' were the same you DORK! Your accusation that he did is YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOUR LIES AND LIBEL - breaking Rule 2 again which should ban your lies and libel on here. A similar example is your accusing me of owning scam essay sites (I own none) or being racist (I am not) or saying lots of things I have not said. Your opinion is JUST THAT: opinion - lots of noise signifying nothing.

WB - go on, you silly semi-literate bint! - ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG! Just for once in your sad, pointless, retarded life stop arrogantly throwing abuse at others and have the guts and humility to admit that YOU ARE WRONG!

WritersBeware  
Mar 23, 2010, 01:48AM | #14
Modmuff:
Rusty NEVER claimed the words 'beware' and 'be aware' were the same you DORK! Your accusation that he did is YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOUR LIES AND LIBEL

LMAO!

WritersBeware  
Mar 23, 2010, 01:51AM | #15
Modmuff:
WB - go on, you silly semi-literate bint! - ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG! Just for once in your sad, pointless, retarded life stop arrogantly throwing abuse at others and have the guts and humility to admit that YOU ARE WRONG!

No problem, lunatic. Prove—with evidence from a reputable source—that my title is in ANY way incorrect, and I will humbly apologize for not only making such a grave mistake, but also admit that you are my intellectual superior, freeing you from your own mental prison.

:)

Mar 23, 2010, 02:39AM | #16
WritersBeware, WritersBeware
Of how to use English she's just not aware;
She thinks she's an expert and so very literate,
But the crap in her posts just proves that she's sh-i-t-erate!

Oh WritersBeware, WritersBeware
Lies and abuse are her only real care;
A mentalist moron and twisted and sick,
But nobody's listening because she's so THICK!

She's utterly lunatic - mad like a hare,
Time for that straitjacket, WritersBeware!
Yes Time for that straitjacket, WritersBeware!

LMAO!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truth really AFFECTS you eh?! (not 'EFFECTS' you retard!)

BEWARE the Jabberwock my son... NOT 'Beware TO' IDIOT! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! Ooooooooo.... Spookeeeeee..... YOU UTTER UTTER PRAT WB!

The onus is on YOU WB to PROVE you are right - and that what you say it true (hard that's be seeing as most of what you spout is lie after lie after lie). The onus is NOT on me to prove a negative. FOOL!!! IDIOT! SPANNER!

You're so ignorant you're not even aware of your own stupidity and ignorance!

LMAO!!!

WritersBeware  
Mar 23, 2010, 03:01AM | #17
Modmuff:
The truth really AFFECTS you eh?! (not 'EFFECTS' you retard!)

Care to show me where I incorrectly used that word? You can't. Once again, you fail.

Modmuff:
NOT 'Beware TO' IDIOT!

Care to show me where I used "beware to"? You can't. Once again, you fail.

Modmuff:
The onus is on YOU WB to PROVE you are right

Sorry, but that's not how thing's are done in the civilized world. Crawl back under your rock.

Modmuff:
The onus is NOT on me to prove a negative.

I posted a title. YOU have made the painfully ignorant, uneducated accusation that my title is grammatically incorrect. My demand that you prove YOUR painfully ignorant, uneducated accusation is not a request to prove a negative, moron.

Do us all a favor and open a book every once in a while, OK?

Mar 23, 2010, 03:33AM | #18
Stark, raving mad ...

Mods - happy with the transformation of your forum into a mud pit where the insane are given the freedom to rant, rave, lie and insult?

Even in the virtual world, few like to associate with the crass, vulgar, psychotic, illiterate and ignorant morons of the world.

Mar 23, 2010, 03:41AM | #19
WRT:
I am Stark, raving mad ...

But I am happy with the transformation of your forum into a mud pit where the insane (me and WB) are given the freedom to rant, rave, lie and insult.

Even in the virtual world, I like to associate with the crass, vulgar, psychotic, illiterate and ignorant morons of the world - like me and WB.

The best post you've ever vomited out, WRT. Now go cuddle your mummy, poodle boy - if you're lucky, she can de-flea you...

Mar 23, 2010, 05:52AM | #21
WRT:
Mods - happy with the transformation of your forum into a mud pit where the insane are given the freedom to rant, rave, lie and insult?

I was just thinking the same thing. I don't know who this ModMuff is, but why is s/he allowed to post such disgusting rants all the time. I answered another's question and got labelled the 'AA bimbo.' Surely name calling is not tolerated? (even if it is quite funny to me!)

I don't even know what ModMuff's problem is. To be honest, I don't want to know, I just want to be able to chat to people with an interest in STOPPING scam essay sites. I don't want to see forums taken over with rants and insults all the time.

Mar 23, 2010, 07:06AM | #22
Oh Carly DO SHUT UP! You're nothing but an office worker on minimum wage - so please don't try to be clever. You're not.

WB and WRT has a LONG history of posting lies and abuse on this forum - WHICH by the way has NO AUTHORITY AT ALL. Or did you not know that? This is NOT a legitimate site which honestly informs people of scam sites - but just a rumour mill and a place where liars can spread their slander and libel anonymously. It has ALWAYS been a place where idiots rant and rave and insult (within the rules) and lie and libel (NOT withing the rules though the mods never enforce this rule against liars like WB and WRT).

A little learning is a dangerous thing Carly... Still, I obviously touched a nerve by calling you a bimbo eh...

Nice to see you siding with your 'friend' WB though - this is WB who has a long history of slander, libel, lies, accusing all British Ltd companies of being scams, accusing legit essay sites of being scams, who writes trash for Ess[[[ay]]]To[]wn, who abuses and insults in the most disgusting way of anyone on here. AA has a similar record of being EVIL and DISGUSTING to its writers. Not that I would ever work for such crap pay for such amoral runts.

AA is a scam in many people's opinion. It fines writers to make more profit for itself; it claims not to support students handing in work as their own then threatens writers who say they will send esssay to universities... Confused? No - just an amoral scam.

READ THE RULES, LOVE:

1. We believe all information at EssayScam.org has been gathered to the best of the ability and knowledge of the posters. However, due to the entertaining and commercial nature of the site, EssayScam.org cannot and will not guarantee the correctness, completeness, truthfulness, validity, appropriateness, unbiasedness, humorousness, or helpfulness of any message posted on this website. We encourage you to use your own judgment and sense of humor and do your own research to decide whether or not the provided information is true, complete, helpful, civil, and unbiased.

2. Despite the website's entertaining and commercial nature, members are prohibited from publishing or promoting any false, inaccurate, misleading, slandering, libelous, or inappropriate information on the site. We cannot serve as the judge or jury in disputes between the parties.

Mar 23, 2010, 09:35AM | #24
Modmuff:
This is NOT a legitimate site which honestly informs people of scam sites - but just a rumour mill and a place where liars can spread their slander and libel anonymously

It never intended to be used like that. It's not the forum that makes it that way, it's the users.

There's absolutely NO reason why we can't use this forum to out scam operations. Like companies claiming to be from the UK/US when there's irrefutable evidence they're not.

If YOU want the forum to be used correctly then use it correctly, else what is your aim? What are you here for? I will openly admit what I'm here for: I want to read up on companies scamming customers and find out who are legit and who aren't (sure, for business reasons) and I want to monitor our reputation on these boards. If people aren't happy with one of the AA services, I'd like to do something about it. Equally if people are misinterpreting something, I can put them straight. I also like to put errors right that members of the forum spot on the sites, like old links and dates that are wrong. (Stuff that's been corrected thanks to WB) Like I say, if you're not here to get something positive out of this forum, what are you here for? I've never ever seen you contribute a single positive post yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to proved wrong on this one!

Furthermore, I have no idea who WT is. I simply agreed with a comment he made. IF by your logic that makes me his friend, then I am now best mates with the cashier I saw at lunchtime who asked if I'd like help with my packing. Or the petrol station attendant who gave me cashback this morning. I wouldn't have cared who said that sentence, I stick by it.

Mar 23, 2010, 10:11AM | #25
Carly:
It never intended to be used like that. It's not the forum that makes it that way, it's the users.

Carly love - this site is NOT the BBC, or WHICH or TRADING STANDARDS. OK? It is just a site set up by goodness knows who (a couple of Poles) for whatever reason. The fact is that it is NOT consistently or fairly moderated - and thus is just a rumour mill and place where people promote their essay companies LIKE YOU CARLY (against the rules, that), where liars and lunatics rant and rave and lie and libel (WB and WRT), and where writers and customers with axes to grind spread false rumlours about legitimate companies.

I use this forum correctly - and if you think I'll be taking orders from some offive girl bimbo like Carly or even listening to her dumb chavvy opinions, then you are even more deluded than you sound girl. Stick to typing and answering the phone, love.

Here's a positive post: AA make available a free plagiarism software called Viper which, if you are dumb enough to use it, means they will own your essay and can sell it in the future! Also, AA approves of students handing in essays as their own ( proven by their fining system), and they make extra profit by exploiting writers by giving them massive fines! Interesting huh!

SO all in all, this site is WORSE THAN USELESS. Better to have NO such site than one which is full of lies and misinformation IMHO. But then AA is used to that...

Mar 23, 2010, 11:25AM | #26
Modmuff:
Better to have NO such site than one which is full of lies and misinformation

Any forum loses credibility once posters such as you appear. How many usernames has it been, thus far? How many senseless and absolutely psychotic posts? You are a very sick person.

Your hatred of AA and ET is understandable. They have succeeded where you have failed. You just cannot accept that.

I repeat - spare us the AA and ET bashing. It is old and tired. It always intensifies during the high season as losers believe that scum marketing works. Guess what? It doesn't. You'll never gain customers this way. Focus on building up your own companies and stop your ineffectual attempts to tear down legits through the propagation of rumours.

Psycho - you did not add your parent company to the DO NOT DISCUSS LIST. You'd better do it fast.

I wonder why a certain company on the DND list sports templates which are remarkably similar to AA's?
Modmuff:
WB and WRT has a LONG history of posting lies and abuse on this forum

For the 100th time, name names, please. Are the companies which lie about their nationality, their writers'qualifications etc., the ones you are defending? Understandable, of course.

MadMuff (pls look it up) get a life ...

Someone is being bashed elsewhere ... go sue :)

Mar 23, 2010, 11:40AM | #27
Modmuff:
I use this forum correctly - and if you think I'll be taking orders from some offive girl bimbo like Carly or even listening to her dumb chavvy opinions, then you are even more deluded than you sound girl. Stick to typing and answering the phone, love.

I don't answer the phone, I don't work in the Customer Services department, love.

Modmuff:
and thus is just a rumour mill and place where people promote their essay companies LIKE YOU CARLY (

As I pointed out, only because people LIKE YOU MODMUFF make it that way. I've never promoted our company here.

WritersBeware  
Mar 23, 2010, 12:49PM | #28
Modmuff:
this is WB who has a long history of slander, libel, lies, accusing all British Ltd companies of being scams

Just when we thought that the psycho couldn't get any more ridiculous . . . .

Mar 23, 2010, 12:58PM | #29

WritersBeware  
Mar 23, 2010, 01:24PM | #30
Go to bed, nutjob.

WritersBeware  
Mar 24, 2010, 02:23AM | #31
PSYCHO ALERT!

I find it so very humorous that the cretin actually thinks that a single member of—or visitor to—this forum believes a single word that it types.

There are many members of this forum, most with very different views and positions. The common denominator among ALL of them, however, is the utter disregard for psychomuff, the fraudulent, "UK" essay site owner.

Mar 24, 2010, 03:02AM | #32
Yet again you WB break the rules of this forum by accusing me of being a fraudulent essay site owner.

Look at the rules:

2. Despite the website's entertaining and commercial nature, members are prohibited from publishing or promoting any false, inaccurate, misleading, slandering, libelous, or inappropriate information on the site.

OVER TO YOU, MODDY. This is what the loonie WB does day on day out.

Strange though really that you now accuse me of being a UK fraud scam site owner. You used to attempt to bully anyone you didn't like who exposed YOU as the farud you are of being Australian. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, RETARD!

As I have said many times before, I own no essay site and have never beeb involved in any fraud. UNLIKE WB AND WRT EH?

E-Town must be SO PROUD of how you have RUINED their reputation on here!!!

'New network of which to beware'! HA HA HA HA HA!!! YOU SEMI-LITERATE WHITE TRASH LOSER! New network of out of with which whom I am WB THE FOOL OF THE WORLD!

SOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY

Now THIS is how to use the English language, scammy WB:

Mar 24, 2010, 03:06AM | #33
Modmuff:
accusing me of being a fraudulent essay site owner.

Scream till you're blue in the face; throw a tantrum; succumb to a hissy fit; have one of your periodic psychotic `episodes' --- the facts will not change. You are what you are ... accept it :)

Mar 24, 2010, 03:37AM | #34
WRT - you do not understand what the word EVIDENCE means, do you. Not surprising really - you think effect and affect are the same word FFS!!!

YET AGAIN YOU BREAK THE RULES:

2. Despite the website's entertaining and commercial nature, members are prohibited from publishing or promoting any false, inaccurate, misleading, slandering, libelous, or inappropriate information on the site.

You libel, disparage, slander me and promote false, inaccurate, misleading information all the time, like you mummy role model WB, the vilest creature crawling on this forum. People who do that - without any evidence - are liars who usually have an agenda (ie to diss the copmpetiton of their own crap essay sites). People who do that are also NOT to be trusted and are SCAMMERS themselves - ergo WB and WRT are SCAMMERS!

So go on, RETARDED essay scammer:
post evidence that I am a fraudulent essay site owner. REAL evidence - that is not just your twisted opinion backed up by your loonie mummy. I would LOVE to see any you have - because none exists. How can it? I am not an owner of a fraudulent essay wite.

By the way, RETARD, posting evidence ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON does not 'prove' that THIS person is guilty of anything YOU UTTER UTTER UTTER NUTTER!

Fact is, you do not know the difference between fact and opinion. FAIL AGAIN!

I am all in favour of exposing liars and scammers: why I have exposed you as an essay site scammer from Australia - and why I have exposed WB as a writer for that cheap shabby site [[ess]]ay[[to]]wn.

As Churchill once said: SHUT UP, MORON! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Mar 24, 2010, 04:14AM | #35
Modmuff:
I am all in favour of exposing liars and scammers: why I have exposed you as an essay site scammer from Australia - and why I have exposed WB as a writer for that cheap shabby site [[ess]]ay[[to]]wn.

ROFLMAO!!!!! :)

Mar 24, 2010, 09:07AM | #38
Carly:
WRT & WB you should follow my lead and ignore ModMuff. They'll tire of rambling to themselves eventually.

Carly from AA is now agreeeing with known liars and scammers to launch a hate campaign against someone exposing AA's scams.

That proves how worried you are eh? Thanks for proving me right.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AA BIMBO: DOES AA OR DOES AA NOT STEAL STUDENTS ESSAYS VIA ITS VIPER SOFTWARE? DOES AA OR DOES AA NOT ENCOURAGE STUDENTS TO HAND WORK IN AS THEIR OWN - AS PROVEN BY AA FINING WRITERS WHEN MARKED WORK GETS A LOWER MARK THAN CHARGED FOR?

We're waiting. 'We' means all LEGITIMATE posters (not WB and WRT who are proven liars and scammers)

Mar 24, 2010, 11:24AM | #39
I will answer this query this once as I can't stand to see you twist things:

DOES AA OR DOES AA NOT STEAL STUDENTS ESSAYS VIA ITS VIPER SOFTWARE?

No, users are told when they sign up that we have rights to publish extracts of their work for marketing purposes once it's been in the database over two years. It's in the ToS. We won't sell them or do anything else with them. And, as far as I'm aware Turnitin has the exact SAME ToS though I'm not 100% on that.

DOES AA OR DOES AA NOT ENCOURAGE STUDENTS TO HAND WORK IN AS THEIR OWN - AS PROVEN BY AA FINING WRITERS WHEN MARKED WORK GETS A LOWER MARK THAN CHARGED FOR?

No, you ring up our office and tell any one of the CE team that you want to hand the work in as your own. They won't sell it to you. Plain and simple.

If a student thinks their work isn't up to standard WE mark the work independently and if the work IS rubbish, the writer gets fined. As in their contract. Sometimes students get tutors or colleagues to mark work if they think it's rubbish. Of course a lot of students will hand the work in as is and if it gets a poor grade, we have to still honor the fact it's a rubbish piece of work and give them their money back. Would you buy a pair of shoes with a hole in and not expect your money back? BUT the student gets a 'strike' to their record and if they hand the work in again we ban them from our service...

If we didn't threaten to fine writers, it wouldn't be regulated - writers could write rubbish and we could just sell 3rd class work all the time to people ordering 2:1 and 1st class. Give nobody their money back and never have any repeat custom. Drive our business into the ground. Seeing as we've expanded from 8 to 30 people in just a year, we can safely say we're not following that business model. Why would we want to?

We've even set up a new scheme (Live since March 1st 10) where if students buy an essay, write THEIR OWN essay and submit THAT essay to our experts to mark and it doesn't get the grade they want, we'll refund 100% of their money. Why would be bother doing this if we didn't want to encourage people to use the work legitimately.

I couldn't be anymore transparent about our company if I tried. Ha, maybe that's what bothers you?

Now please leave me alone. I'd like to continue to enjoy the forum. I am opting out of reading and responding to your posts now NOT because our service is a scam (or whatever else you claim) but because I'm tired of your rambles. I don't get what your problem is. You tie anybody who has a conversation with anybody else together as a 'band of libelers'.

I invite everybody else to ignore this person too. All threads simply get filled up with ranting posts ... he said she said. It's boring and I don't wanna read it.

Mar 24, 2010, 11:38AM | #40
Carly from AA is now agreeeing with known liars and scammers to launch a hate campaign against someone exposing AA's scams.

That proves how worried you are eh? Thanks for proving me right.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AA BIMBO: DOES AA OR DOES AA NOT STEAL STUDENTS ESSAYS VIA ITS VIPER SOFTWARE? DOES AA OR DOES AA NOT ENCOURAGE STUDENTS TO HAND WORK IN AS THEIR OWN - AS PROVEN BY AA FINING WRITERS WHEN MARKED WORK GETS A LOWER MARK THAN CHARGED FOR?

We're waiting. 'We' means all LEGITIMATE posters (not WB and WRT who are proven liars and scammers)

SO CARLY IS SO DESPERATE SHE ATTEMPTS TO START A HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST A POSTER ON A FORUM? TYPICAL AA EH? THREATS AND FINES AND LIES.

Forum / Essay Services /

41 users online in the last hour