EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

New crime by essaywriters.net[DND*][DND*] & bestessays.com[DND*][DND*] - Reselling papers, false adv

1  2  »»
WritersBeware   Apr 29, 09, 07:57PM | #1
According to verifiable evidence published as part of an ongoing investigation, the Ukrainian frauds at essaywriters.net[DND*][DND*][DND*], superiorpapers.com[DND*][DND*][DND*], EssayShark.com, bestessays.com[DND*][DND*][DND*], essayontime.com[DND*][DND*][DND*], bestdissertation.com[DND*][DND*][DND*], etc. are reselling customers' papers after advertising the exact opposite. According to the evidence posted on the investigator's blog, the fraudsters are deceptively/secretly reselling customers' orders, completely without their knowledge and in violation of contract, through MightyStudents.com.

It's one thing for an essay company to openly inform its customers, in advance, that it may resell a paper a few months done the road, but to advertise a "no resale" policy only to stab trusting customers in the back is both morally reprehensible and illegal.

WritersBeware   Apr 29, 09, 08:04PM | #2
Proof that EssayWriters.net (Universal Research) owns MightyStudents.com:

MightyStudents

Proof that BestEssays.com and MightyStudents.com have a joint, Ukrainian marketing plan:

Marketing

stu4Threads: 29
 Observer
Apr 29, 09, 08:33PM | #3
WritersBeware:
It's one thing for an essay company to openly inform its customers, in advance, that it may resell a paper a few months done the road, but to advertise a "no resale" policy only to stab trusting customers in the back is both morally reprehensible and illegal.

"Openly inform" - do you mean the tiny text on ET website hidden in TOS that is read by maybe 5% of customers? It would take an average customer hours to find the information on ET website that they dishonestly recycle their "custom written papers" after a certain amount of time. Probably this information isn't even on their website and is only posted after order is completed. How "openly honest" is that??

I see no difference between EW/BE and ET in this aspect - they both dishonestly resell their *custom written* papers (and you have admitted that ET has the right to resell their custom paper on the same hour it is sent to the client, and I'm sure they use their "right" to do it to make a quick buck and defraud its clients). Besides, maybe they resell after a year or more, not on the same day as some other "legitimate American companies."

PS. What do you mean by an "Ukrainian plan"? Is it a specific or professional term of a marketing strategy or you're just trying to fool the public with your manipulative word usage? For your information, the word "American" has much worse connotations in today's word than "Ukrainian" or "Russian" so you may want to rethink your slandering strategy.

WritersBeware   Apr 29, 09, 08:40PM | #4
Stu4, I know exactly who and where you are, so it's no surprise that you've replied in such a defensive manner to this DEVASTATING evidence of fraud against your comrades. Don't worry—there's more evidence to come.

WritersBeware   Apr 29, 09, 09:01PM | #5
Thank you, once again, for taking the thread off-topic by unsolicitedly evoking the name of ET in order to distract from your comrade's blatant crimes.

stu4:
"Openly inform" - do you mean the tiny text on ET website hidden in TOS that is read by maybe 5% of customers?

Actually, ET is quite clear. I've placed two test orders with the company (just as I have placed test orders with your fraudulent comrades). Not only does ET make its resale policy crystal clear on its terms of service page, the policy is reiterated both during the initial ordering process AND via emails after the order is complete. The automated email communications that I received-before, during, and after my orders-clearly state that ET reserves the right to resell any papers (minus lengthy dissertations and theses) no sooner than FOUR (4) MONTHS after the purchase date. That is an honest, up-front policy. In no way does ET's up-front policy to compare to your comrade's - associatedcontent.com/article/1687934/the_web_kingdom_of_lies_is_ further_pg8.html?cat=17 - blatantly illegal practice of deception and contract fraud.

stu4:
What do you mean by an "Ukrainian plan"?

Try looking at the posted evidence.

WritersBeware   Apr 29, 09, 09:17PM | #6
associatedcontent.com/article/1687934/the_web_kingdom_of_lies_is_ further.html?singlepage=true&cat=17 - New evidence has come to light showing that essaywriters.net[DND*] from Ukraine has also likely created a fake "Writer Certification" organization (WritersAssembly.org) to promote bestessays.com[DND*], superiorpapers.com[DND*], et al. The commercial sites of these scammers all display a "WritersAssembly.org Logo" to impress potential customers. For example, see the "WritersAssembly.org Logo" on the following, commercial sites owned by essaywriters.net[DND*] from Ukraine:

rushessay.com[DND*]
superiorpapers.com[DND*]
bestessays.com[DND*]

Proof:

associatedcontent.com/article/1687934/the_web_kingdom_of_lies_is_ further.html?singlepage=true&cat=17

Observer
Apr 29, 09, 10:42PM | #7
WritersBeware:
New evidence has come to light showing that essaywriters.net[DND*] from Ukraine has also likely created a fake "Writer Certification" organization (WritersAssembly.org) to promote bestessays.com[DND*], superiorpapers.com[DND*], et al.

Buahuahaua!! :-) John, you gave them a great example! :)) What happened to EssayFraud.org that promoted *********.com :D. Their fake logos "We support EssayFraud.org" littered the Internet. Now you have the cheek to claim that the legitimate organization started by respectable Kenneth Muse is fake? How low can you go.

WritersBeware   Apr 29, 09, 10:59PM | #8
stu4:
Buahuahaua!! :-) John, you gave them a great example!

What?

stu4:
What happened to EssayFraud.org that promoted *********.com

How many times are you going to change the subject and try to redirect focus away from your comrade's CRIMES? Why you ask me about EssayFraud.org, I have no idea, but I guess your desperation has no limits. FYI, online records indicate that the site was SOLD, which is unfortunate. I think that EssayFraud.org pioneered much positive change in the industry and saved thousands of consumers and freelance writers from getting scammed by fraudulent companies like essaywriters.net[DND*][DND*] and bestessays.com[DND*][DND*].

stu4:
Their fake logos "We support EssayFraud.org" littered the Internet.

You're just mad because your fraudulent sites could not qualify to display the logo.

stu4:
Now you have the cheek to claim that the legitimate organization started by respectable Kenneth Muse is fake?

I am merely reporting on verifiable evidence published elsewhere. Here's an excerpt:

---------------------------------------------------
It was only last January when I caught the notorious SuperiorPapers website displaying the six logos of U.S. and U.K. companies. I learned from the responsible officials of these companies that they did not authorize Mizyuk or his website to use their respective logos. And like a spider poked with the ray of light from a flashbulb, he retreated and took the logos down one after the other; that is after receiving a demand-to-take-down-notice pursuant to the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

As if this was not enough to jolt his wits, he caused another logo to be posted. Of course, this time-it was not of a distinguished US or UK company. The organisation's name is World Writers Assembly. To complete the entire background setting of contrived theatrics, a website was created for the purpose. A logo was even especially designed to give a stamp of authority and an alleged illusion of a credible accreditation. And soon, almost all of his websites were 'hot-branded' with this logo to show that the writers of these websites are accredited and are members of this organisation.

The website, WritersAssembly.org was created on 24 June 2008 with expiry in 2010 under the registrant's name, Kenneth Muse with the registrant organization as Writers Assembly. Kenneth Muse and/or his organization are located at 590 Madison Avenue, New York, 10022 and phone number 001-701-157-8889. See FIGURE 1 showing the domain dossier of this website.

Its website takes pride of having certified almost 10,000 writers-members since 2006. It is described as a non-profit origination (sic) requiring $250 to $180 for organizations and $20 to $50 for individual members. In the State of New York, non-profit organizations are required to be registered. Verification from the Charities Bureau Registry of the Office of the Attorney General, N.Y. showed that no such non-profit entity is registered. Assuming I pay for membership, will the amount I pay be deductible for income tax purposes after having contributed to charity? The Internal Revenue Service requires the EIN. I am not calling IRS, I already did.

A google search of the name, Kenneth Muse revealed a linkedin profile where a Kenneth Muse is identified as the Chairman of Association of World Writers, having worked for the Los Angeles Herald Examiner for eight years. His profile shows zero connections. It has been three months ago since I first came across his profile. (It should be stressed that there is World Writers Association but this is a UK organization).

The management and leasing company that is responsible for 590 Madison Avenue, New York is Edward J. Minskoff Equities, Inc. The Executive Vice President of the company informed me that there is no such entity or name that exists in the building. I was directed to contact HQ Global Workspaces for the 21st floor of the building that is also being leased. An inquiry was made in two instances, i.e. through the phone and in writing. The Operations Manager for HQ Global Workplaces informed that there is no such client or entity listed or registered at 590 Madison Avenue. See FIGURES 2 & 3: Web screen shots of the emails.

Looks like a familiar trail, isn't it?

Los Angeles Herald Examiner had some 118 of publishing years. I contacted the Los Angeles Press Club and was able to inquire from the former employees and officers of Los Angeles Herald Examiner. Sometime in February 2008, the former employees and officers had their almost twenty year reunion. All those I inquired from were consistent in their replies-each one has no recollection of a Kenneth Muse. One of those I inquired from, Dean Musgrove of Daily News was at the Los Angeles Herald Examiner from 1978 to its closing in 1989. He and Kevin Modesti could not recall a Kenneth Muse. The name 'Kenneth Muse' was also not on the contact list for the reunion. Majority of these former employees and officers of L.A. HerEx have a linkedin profile, for instance Alex Ben Block, a former editor has at least 106 'connections. I wonder why Mr. Muse does not have any.

The only Kenneth Muse I know was the deceased and famous animator. Now, why would these websites display the logo of this entity when its (let me borrow their word) origination is as 'mysterious' as the alleged fraudulent websites.

The website, WritersAssembly dot org assures that payment of fees from $250 to $20 shall be made in a secured site and through a payment gateway, Authorize.net. However, I wonder why the website does not carry the verification of authorize.net or security guarantee of SSL certificates and the like, although it is clearly claimed by the website that the payments shall be processed by authorize.net and will be transmitted to a secure server. It says in its Privacy Policy that "All the transactions are handled by a secure server and discarded once the transaction is completed."

And do you also discard the credit card information of customers who order from the commercial essay writing websites, Yuriy?

So obviously, the payment one makes to WritersAssembly would not be deductible. Should IRS come out with a finding that there is no EIN then I can smell fraud here.
---------------------------------------------------

SOURCE:
associatedcontent.com/article/1687934/the_web_kingdom_of_lies_is_ further.html?singlepage=true&cat=17

WritersBeware   Apr 29, 09, 11:07PM | #9
Let's stay on-topic regarding the resale fraud:

WritersBeware:
According to verifiable evidence published as part of an ongoing investigation, the Ukrainian frauds at EssayWriters.net, SuperiorPapers.com, BestEssays.com, EssayOnTime.com, BestDissertation.com, etc. are reselling customers' papers after advertising the exact opposite. According to the evidence posted on the investigator's blog, the fraudsters are deceptively/secretly reselling customers' orders, completely without their knowledge and in violation of contract, through MightyStudents.com.

Observer
Apr 29, 09, 11:15PM | #10
WritersBeware:
I think that EssayFraud.org pioneered much positive change in the industry and saved thousands of consumers and freelance writers from getting scammed

Then think harder, Sarah (you have been given at least 10 names at your birth, Michelle?)

EssayFraud.org had little merit and was notable primarily for the controversy it has stirred up in Wikipedia and elsewhere; accusations (backed by some evidence) have been leveled that it was linked to other prominent essay mills.

wikinfo.org/index.php/Talk:Plagiarism

Amy, if your "research" is as biased and cursory as your knowledge of the other "watch dog organization" (that was run personally by you), then do others a favour and you'd better stop posting in this thread.

WritersBeware   Apr 29, 09, 11:20PM | #11
stu4:
Amy, if your "research" is as biased and cursory as your knowledge of the other "watch dog organization" (that was run personally by you), then do others a favour and you have better stop posting in this thread.

LOL! Your nonsense is amusing. If you had ANY evidence to support your baseless claims, you would have posted it long ago. You have no such evidence because it does not exist.

Again, I kindly ask that you stop trying to throw up smokescreens to distract from the focus of this thread.

Observer
Apr 29, 09, 11:32PM | #12
OK, so what is your thesis statement of this thread? (in one sentence). That they resell papers without the customers knowledge? What is in the terms of the contract that they "violate"? For your convenience, here are their terms: http://www.bestessays.com/disclaimer.php. I'm asking you - where is the "New Crime"?

Observer
Apr 29, 09, 11:50PM | #13
LOL, I'll give you until tomorrow to come up with something :), it's going to be tough for you to make your point now.

In the meantime contact your lawyers and take back whatever nonsense you wrote in this thread so far.

WritersBeware   Apr 30, 09, 01:31AM | #14
stu4:
LOL, I'll give you until tomorrow to come up with something :)

You won't have to wait that long. You will regret challenging my integrity and evidence.

WritersBeware   Apr 30, 09, 03:13AM | #15
FALSE claims on bestessays.com[DND*]:

"bestessays.com[DND*] was founded in 1997"

"our office in Virginia"

"For over 10 years"

"we charge the lowest prices to hire a native English speaker to assist you"

"MA and PhD educated writers from well known US and UK Universities"

-------------------------------------------------------------

FALSE claims on superiorpapers.com[DND*]:

"Since 1997"

"All writers must posses a MA/PhD"

"For over 10 years"

"For over 12 years" (LOL!)

"Native English professionals - An English speaking experienced writer with MA or PhD degree just can not write a bad paper!"

"our company has always done everything we can to earn the trust of our clients"

"Thousands of our customers place orders and buy custom writing services at superiorpapers.com[DND*] every day."

"We are located in Reston, Virginia"

"From the day our company was founded in 1997"

"We only employ writers with a MA or PhD and at least 2 years of professional writing experience."

"Our company is one of only a few with an excellent reputation in the custom essay writing business."

False claims on rushessay.com[DND*]:

"We employ a team of the best native English speaking writers from The United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom."

"Nearly all experienced members of our writing team are teachers and professors with a unique academic background. "

"UK & US Writers with university degrees"

"Our company was founded in 1997 in Reston, VA. "

"With a nine-year experience"

"All the writers at rushessay.com[DND*] are native English speakers from the United States, the UK and Canada."

"From $15,45 We pay American, British and Canadian writers a premium price"

"Our writing staff is comprised of American, British and Canadian writers with MAs/ PhDs"

"the reason these companies can offer such low prices are because they outsource to people who are not qualified to write academic papers, nor is English their first language" (hypocrisy at its finest)

"We are located in the United States"

"rushessay.com[DND*] employs professional writers whose native language is English. Our American and Canadian professionals . . . ."

"Our writers are American, English and Canadian professionals"

False claims on essayontime.com[DND*]:

"Custom writing by US PhD & MA holders"

"We are based in the United States and hire writers who were educated at the finest American universities."

"we offer the best product on the market."

False claims on besttermpaper.com[DND*]:

"Leading The Way Since 1997"

"Native English writers - MA & PhD holders only"

"Our team is comprised of British and American writing professionals"

"besttermpaper.com[DND*] was founded in July of 1997"

"we only employ native English speakers with a proven history of writing."

"1997-2009 besttermpaper.com[DND*]"

"We have separate departments each specializing in different areas of academia"

False claims on bestdissertation.com[DND*]:

"We employ only professional dissertation writers with university degrees from the US and UK."

"We will always let you know exactly what you are getting for your money."

"We guarantee that the writer assigned to your paper will posses a Ph.D. in your area of study."

"We follow the highest ethical academic standards"

"Our writers are held to the highest academic standards in the industry."

"Each writer works with projects only within their specialization."

WHOOPS, how many writers?

bestessays.com[DND*] claims, on different pages of the site, to have "200" and "600" writers.

superiorpapers.com[DND*] claims that its "team comprises more than 480 university professors, 196 magazine columnists, and 279 senior newspaper editors."

essayontime.com[DND*] claims to have "a team of 500 professional freelance writers."

besttermpaper.com[DND*] claims to employ "140 professional staff writers."

Hah? So which is it-140, 196, 200, 279, 480, 500, 600, 955 writers?

I guess it's difficult to keep the lies straight, both on different pages of the same site and between sites.

As to Stu4's challenge that I'm sure he already regrets issuing, here is some direct evidence that they deceive customers into believing that they do not resell papers, which the investigator's evidence proves they absolutely DO at MightyStudents.com:

"no professor or tutor will ever suspect you of plagiarism"

"no other students will ever hand in the same paper as you"

"Your information will never be [b]sold or shared."[/b]

"College tutors and professors can track pre-written and recycled papers purchased (or even downloaded for free) by students from online paper databases. [Like Universal Research's formerly secret site, MightyStudents.com.] These papers are for many years and they are available to everyone who wants to view or buy them. They are like a so-called "Frat File." If you decide to purchase such a paper, be aware that many students have already submitted it. In this case, your tutor, using anti-plagiarism software will find out that your paper is plagiarized. Besides that, they can also Google the topic of your paper and find the whole work on the web."

SOURCE:
superiorpapers.com[DND*]/term_paper_writing_services.php

Proof of essaywriters.net[DND*]'s various other forms of fraud:

[urlc=http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/index.php?phrase=essaywriter s.net[DND*]&searchType=0&where=1&forum=&action=search&searchGo=1] http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/index.php?phrase=essaywriters.net[ DND*]&searchType =0&where=1&forum=&action=search&searchGo=1[/url]

WritersBeware   Apr 30, 09, 03:51AM | #16
Extended proof that EssayWriters.net (Universal Research Inc.) owns the paper re-selling site, MightyPapers.com:

MightyPapers

Observer
Apr 30, 09, 12:58PM | #17
When you started this thread you hysterically shouted something about "violation of contract" and policies.

But then, when I specifically asked what it was all about, you failed to respond (because you realized your accusations were completely baseless). Instead, you started to babble something about "false claims".

On your own business website (as well on millions of other sites that sell a product or service, including Google, Microsoft, Apple, Ford - you name it) I can show you at least one false claim (I could show you dozens, but don't want to waste time on that).

So if I show you one false claim that also means your site is fraudulent and criminal, and you're as likely to end up in a prison cell as they are.

WritersBeware   Apr 30, 09, 02:32PM | #18
Thank you for the false accusations about me. That's always nice.

stu4:
when I specifically asked what it was all about, you failed to respond (because you realized your accusations were completely baseless).

Do you have a vision problem? Once again:

WritersBeware:
As to Stu4's challenge that I'm sure he already regrets issuing, here is some direct evidence that they deceive customers into believing that they do not resell papers, which the investigator's evidence proves they absolutely DO at MightyStudents.com:

"Your information will never be sold or shared."

"College tutors and professors can track pre-written and recycled papers purchased (or even downloaded for free) by students from online paper databases. [Like Universal Research's formerly secret site, MightyStudents.com.] These papers are for many years and they are available to everyone who wants to view or buy them. They are like a so-called "Frat File." If you decide to purchase such a paper, be aware that many students have already submitted it. In this case, your tutor, using anti-plagiarism software will find out that your paper is plagiarized. Besides that, they can also Google the topic of your paper and find the whole work on the web."

SOURCE:
superiorpapers.com/term_paper_writing_services.php

Plus, Stu4, do you really think that I'm stupid enough to post my BEST evidence in this forum? I like to keep several "aces in the hole" in the event that I need them for a more significant purpose down the road.

By the way, Stewy, I know that the bestessays.com/disclaimer.php disclaimer page that you referenced was very recently and calculatingly EDITED. Heck of a coincidence, don't you think? You know what's also a coincidence? The fact that you somehow KNEW that it is "safe" to reference that disclaimer as "evidence" all of a sudden. Why have neither you nor any other EssayWriters.net cronies posted that link prior to yesterday? I'll tell you why—you hadn't EDITED it yet!

Oh, one more coincidence: you/they have blocked bestessays.com/disclaimer.php from being viewed in Archive.org in order to prevent me from being able to SHOW the calculated edits to the public. Similarly, you/they also blocked bestessays.com/disclaimer.php from being cached by search engines, so that the "Cached" link does not appear next to its listing in Google's search results.

Not very clever, Stewy.

Observer
Apr 30, 09, 03:07PM | #19
WritersBeware:

That should be obvious; papers are written for reference purposes only and each student should write their own paper based on the model paper.

WritersBeware:

See my comment above.

WritersBeware:
"Your information will never be sold or shared."

Why did you (wrongly) assume that that "YOUR INFORMATION" is related in any way to the purchased paper? "Your information" means your personal details (like email) and details about your purchase (like the paper topic), not the paper itself. If I asked you "Give me your information" - would you go and print out your college papers? Only if you were thick.

WritersBeware   Apr 30, 09, 03:47PM | #20
What—no excuse as to why you/they edited the disclaimer RIGHT BEFORE you posted the link here?

Stewy, you challenged me and you lost—badly. If you keep posting, it will only get worse for you and your comrades.

Observer
Apr 30, 09, 03:54PM | #21
As far as I know a disclaimer can be changed at any time, at any minute without warning. Thousands of legitimate sites practice it every day to provide a better service and it's not a crime to change a disclaimer.

Now focus on my points and don't hide behind the bolded text again.

WritersBeware   Apr 30, 09, 03:56PM | #22
Stewy, you have lost. Others can judge the PROOF that I have posted in this thread.

WritersBeware   Apr 30, 09, 04:10PM | #24
stu4:
Yep, others can notice how repetative, baseless, and weak your claims are.

Hardly. I posted FACTS backed by verifiable, third-party EVIDENCE, as well as proof of your COVERUP attempts.

On SuperiorPapers.com, you and your comrades bad-mouth database sites and pre-written paper sites, which constitutes irrefutable proof that you falsely lead consumers to believe that YOU do not resell their papers (or any pre-written papers at all). Then, after unduly gaining customers' trust, you SECRETLY sell your customers' papers, without their knowledge or permission, through MightyPapers.com.

WritersBeware:

SOURCE:
superiorpapers.com/term_paper_writing_services.php

WritersBeware   Apr 30, 09, 04:28PM | #25
SuperiorPapers.com Anti-Resale Advertising, as indexed by Google on April 24, 2009 (see the highlighted text near the bottom):

SuperiorPapers.com Anti-Resale Advertising

In consumer-protection law, I suspect that such statements would be considered the same as stating, "We do not resell your papers."

Exwriter, perhaps you can impart some legal knowledge here?

WritersBeware   Apr 30, 09, 08:30PM | #26
WritersBeware:
through MightyPapers.com

Correction: through MightyStudents.com

WritersBeware   May 2, 09, 01:40PM | #28
OxbridgeResearchers:
WritersBeware has really exposed you ... good job

Thank you.

OxbridgeResearchersThreads: 6

May 9, 09, 10:56AM | #29
WritersBeware:
Exwriter, perhaps you can impart some legal knowledge here?

legal issues would pertain to `bad faith,' `breach of contract,' etc etc ... list is quite long. Irrespective of whether the website maintains copyright ownership or passes it onto customers, the fact that it sold papers that had been custom-written for students while, at the time of sale, stating otherwise makes it liable for breach of contract, etc etc. Students (customers) could sue it. This holds true even if they claimed something like WE DO NOT RESELL YOUR PAPERS in large print and then went on in small print to say otherwise. As long as they drew people in with a false claim, UK consumer law interprets that as `bad faith.' UK Consumer Protection legislation is very strict ...

WritersBeware   May 23, 09, 04:49PM | #30
It appears that—on or around September 11 (how appropriate), 2008—Universal Research (A.K.A., Uniwork Inc) acquired both MightyStudents.com AND EssayMill.com from Cyber Breeze Networks, which had owned the domains since 2000. (The fact that the Cyber Breeze Networks representative uses a Ukrainian email address [plan@kyivstar.net; now redirects to Ukrainian language kyivstar.ua] might explain how Yuri Mizyuk came to meet him/her.) Both domains are now hosted on IP addresses OWNED/LEASED by Uniwork Inc., which an investigator's evidence has proven is Yuri Mizyuk's Universal Research Inc.'s sister "corporation" in the Philippines.

WHOIS registration for EssayMill.com, as of—and prior to—August 12, 2008:

Registrant:
CYBER BREEZE NETWORKS
PO BOX 767
FORT SCOTT, Kansas 66701-0767
United States

Domain Name: ESSAYMILL.COM
Created on: 10-Jul-00
Expires on: 10-Jul-08
Last Updated on: 17-Oct-07

Administrative Contact:
, plan@kyivstar.net
CYBER BREEZE NETWORKS
PO BOX 767
United States
1 413 383 3379 Fax -- 123 123 1234

Technical Contact:
, plan@kyivstar.net
CYBER BREEZE NETWORKS
PO BOX 767
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS17.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS18.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

WHOIS registration for MightyStudents.com, as of—and prior to—August 12, 2008:

Registrant:
CYBER BREEZE NETWORKS
PO BOX 767
United States

Domain Name: MIGHTYSTUDENTS.COM
Expires on: 10-Jul-08
Last Updated on: 17-Oct-07

Administrative Contact:
, plan@kyivstar.net
CYBER BREEZE NETWORKS
PO BOX 767
United States

Technical Contact:
, plan@kyivstar.net
CYBER BREEZE NETWORKS
PO BOX 767
United States

NS17.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS18.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

WHOIS registration for EssayMill.com, as of September 11, 2008:

Registrant:
Yuri Mizyuk
11654 Plaza America Dr #365
reston, VA 20190
United States

Domain Name: ESSAYMILL.COM
Expires on: 10-Jul-09
Last Updated on: 09-Sep-08

Administrative Contact:
Mizyuk, Yuri webmasteruniv@gmail.com
reston, VA 20190
United States
7037743050 Fax --

Technical Contact:
reston, VA 20190
United States
7037743050 Fax --

NS1.STARTLOGIC.COM
NS2.STARTLOGIC.COM

WHOIS registration for MightyStudents.com, as of September 11, 2008:

Registrant:
Yuri Mizyuk
reston, VA 20190
United States

Last Updated on: 09-Sep-08

Administrative Contact:
reston, VA 20190
United States
7037743050 Fax --

Technical Contact:
reston, VA 20190
United States
7037743050 Fax --

NS1.STARTLOGIC.COM
NS2.STARTLOGIC.COM

On or around December 12, 2004, Yuri Mizyuk decided to remove his personal name from the registration, replacing it with "Universal Research Inc.":

Domain: mightystudents.com
Registrant:
Universal Resarch Inc
Reston, Virginia 20190
United States

Then, surprise, surprise—as of May 23, 2009, Yuri Mizyuk transferred both sites to Universal Research's hosting account at Prolexic AND made the registration of both sites PRIVATE through GoDaddy's "Domains by Proxy" service. Hmmm, I wonder why . . . . Wouldn't want those pesky, "one-of-a-kind, never re-sold, custom paper" customers to discover that Universal Research owns recycled paper database sites, now would we?

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Last Updated on: 31-Jan-09

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration MIGHTYSTUDENTS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration MIGHTYSTUDENTS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

NS1.PROLEXIC.NET
NS2.PROLEXIC.NET

WritersBeware   May 23, 09, 05:19PM | #31
CORRECTION:

"On or around December 12, 2004, Yuri Mizyuk decided to remove his personal name . . . ."

SHOULD BE

"On or around December 12, 2008, Yuri Mizyuk decided to remove his personal name . . . ."

May 24, 09, 06:20PM | #32
WritersBeware:
Hmmm, I wonder why . . . . Wouldn't want those pesky, "one-of-a-kind, never re-sold, custom paper" customers to discover that Universal Research owns recycled paper database sites, now would we?

He may be (finally) realising the legal ramifications of reselling, despite promising otherwise ...

EW_writerThreads: 27

May 24, 09, 07:09PM | #33
What's the big deal, anyway? If students are just going to use the papers that they buy as guides, why is it so important that such papers are not resold? Oh, right... because students DON'T USE THE PAPERS THAT THEY BUY AS GUIDES BUT RATHER SUBMIT THEM AS THEIR OWN WORK. What do you call that again? ACADEMIC F*CKING DISHONESTY. ^_^ Something that ALL HOMEWORK WRITING SITES SUCH AS EW and ET condone.

Still, does the proof presented show undeniable evidence that ALL papers that writers from bestessays create find their way to mightystudents? We all know that ET resells papers but how sure are we that the papers that mightystudents are selling are coming from custom-written work? Furthermore, isn't it simply silly that some people here scream out so much about how bestessays does not produce quality work yet get their assess all hissing about when they stumble upon the possibility of such low quality work being resold?

May 24, 09, 07:29PM | #34
EW_writer:
What's the big deal, anyway? If students are just going to use the papers that they buy as guides, why is it so important that such papers are not resold?

It's a big deal because they claim otherwise and, accordingly, the said claim constitutes an integral part of their sale of service contract. Should they not claim that they never resell, then it would not be a "big deal."

May 24, 09, 08:01PM | #35
OxbridgeResearchers:
Should they not claim that they never resell, then it would not be a "big deal."

Does merely owning a site that sells recycled papers prove that a company funnels its customer-written papers to that site?

WritersBeware   May 24, 09, 10:45PM | #36
For all who don't know, EW_writer if famous for changing the subject and trying to redirect focus on his legit competitors when his disgusting employer is rightly under the gun. With all of the new evidence piling up against his con-artist employer, he's been especially "testy" lately.

EW_writer:
Something that ALL HOMEWORK WRITING SITES SUCH AS EW and ET condone.

Really? Please prove it. Why do you always have to bring up ET? Where does ET "condone" anything of the sort? Look, we all know that you're frustrated and desperate to bring all legitimate companies DOWN to the despicable level of your employer, but your incessant, completely unsubstantiated accusations against ET are simply irresponsible. Asking you to provide any sort of evidence is fruitless—you're simply a liar and a con-artist. In fact, you've openly admitted as much. So, it should be no surprise to anyone that you will post blatant lies about a competitor without the slightest hesitation.

May 25, 09, 06:11PM | #37
WritersBeware:
Really? Please prove it. Why do you always have to bring up ET? Where does ET "condone" anything of the sort?

I just LOVE it when you fall into one of my traps.

STUDENTS! LISTEN UP! As you can see from WB's post above, it seems that to her, ET DOES NOT condone the submission of their products by you to your universities! What does that mean? It means that if your universities ever question your about your work and hapen to ask ET ABOUT IT, ET WILL GIVE YOU UP!!!! BEWARE!!!

Don't you love those double-bladed swords? :P

serene   May 25, 09, 07:38PM | #38
EW_writer:
ET ABOUT IT, ET WILL GIVE YOU UP!!!! BEWARE!!!

Oh, NOOO!!!!

May 25, 09, 07:52PM | #39
serene:
Oh, NOOO!!!!

I know.. we should warn the students who buy from ET not to do so anymore because they may well be signing their expulsion papers If ever there comes a time when the American government would compel the company to give up the names of students suspected of committing academic fraud.

WritersBeware   May 25, 09, 08:16PM | #40
EW_writer:
I just LOVE it when you fall into one of my traps.

Your desperation wreaks. I fell into your "trap"? Really? Is that why you fail to ANSWER any of my questions and ignore my requests for proof of ANY kind? You're such a loser and crook.

EW_writer:
It means that if your universities ever question your about your work and hapen to ask ET ABOUT IT, ET WILL GIVE YOU UP!!!! BEWARE!!!

Another bold-faced lie from EW_writer. What's your basis for making this outlandish claim (besides unscrupulous, lawless, competitor-driven libel) against ET? Again, I ask, do you have ANY proof whatsoever? Nope. You're vermin, completely void of ethics.

Hell, I can easily prove both of your absurd claims wrong simply by pointing to ET's advertised policy of deleting customers' order information after a short period. If a university were to "ask" for a customer's information, I am quite positive that ET or any other company would simply laugh at the request and not respond. Even if your IMAGINARY, WILL-NEVER-HAPPEN-IN-MILLION-YEARS action by "the American government" were to take place and "compel" ET to provide such information, the company could only "give up" what its systems have saved, which is basically nothing. Nice try, genius. YOU GET OWNED AGAIN—what's new?

I ask one more time—what's your obsession with ET? What, exactly, does YOUR Ukrainian employer's filthy fraud have to do with ET or any other legitimate company? Why do you keep dragging ET into every thread and trying to deflect focus away from your employer's multitude of scams, deception, and fraud?

1  2  »»