EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 6

Mywriterexpert.org?

Jun 10, 2012, 12:16PM | #1
Hello guys, for the last hour or so I have been researching essay services websites, and each time I think I found the (savior) I google reviews and end up on this site so needless to say thank u all for saving me from countless scammers, anyhow I came across this site called mywriterexpert.org now I couldnt find any negative reviews on the internet nor positive so I figured Id ask here, does anyone know anything about this? their website looks average but what threw me the most was the lack of www. on the title and the absence of secure browsing.
another question is IS THERE A LEGIT ESSAYSERVICES OUT there? I am getting desperate to finding one.

pheelyks  
Jun 10, 2012, 12:29PM | #2
I highly recommend avoiding them like the plague. They make claims on their homepage that are disproven by information about their team members elsewhere, and I wasn't able to verify any of the claims made about their team members, either.

Jun 10, 2012, 07:24PM | #5
MeoKhan:
They claim to be in business for like 5 years; however, their Who-is information reveals that the website was created just a month ago for a year only.

They buy 5-year old domain and then its legal that they change the fact and company real age. At least that what stooge here say.

WritersBeware  
Jun 10, 2012, 07:28PM | #6
The age of the "domain" has nothing to do with it, moron. The age of the underlying business/company/assets that get acquired DOES.

Stop trying to debate with people who are much smarter than you.

Forum / Essay Services /

17 users online in the last hour