EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 29

MyMBA1.com - can i trust this site?

Apr 26, 2012, 04:17PM | #1
I have placed an order of 2500 words essay on cross cultural communication with mymba1.com and they claimed to deliver draft before i pay them anything. Can anyone tell me about how they work and will they be able to deliver the draft of the work due Saturday as my submission is on Monday and i will have no time to test any other company. Any thought or experiences would be highly appreciated. My order no: MM02RR1287

pheelyks  
Apr 26, 2012, 06:00PM | #2
" We provides you speedy solutions of all your homework/coursework. "

Uh-huh. They let you set your own price, too (or should I say, "maximum willingness to pay").

Sorry, bud. You're f*cked.

Apr 26, 2012, 06:13PM | #3
pheelyks:
Sorry, bud. You're f*cked.

Show me your site and I find 5-10 errors no problem. If you have no site you clueless. You talk, no walk. Who is the owner or your "trademark' domain? LOLzzz

pheelyks  
Apr 26, 2012, 06:20PM | #4
stu4:
Show me your site and I find 5-10 errors no problem

Not repeated problems with basic language use and a feature that allows the customer to set any price they want, you wouldn't.

stu4:
If you have no site you clueless.

I have no site, and yet I have more business than I can handle. Thanks for keeping this debate going!

pheelyks  
Apr 26, 2012, 07:57PM | #6
stu4:
So why you trademerk 'pheelyks'

Because somebody else was trying to get business using my name.

pheelyks  
Apr 28, 2012, 12:29PM | #8
klosegoal:
An invaluable gift to English language:p

You really shouldn't be making fun of other people's English--yours is as bad as the scam site I was quoting.

Apr 28, 2012, 01:42PM | #9
pheelyks:
You really shouldn't be making fun of other people's English--yours is as bad as the scam site I was quoting

And for the lack of common sense, you should not be treated seriously, Pheelyks. Reek*, you can't be as good as me. Get a life, Pakiboy

WritersBeware  
Apr 28, 2012, 01:59PM | #10
Why do the UAE members of this board love to insult Pakistanis so much?

By the way, klosegoal, referring to pheelyks as "Pakiboy" leaves no doubt as to the heights of your cluelessness and idiocy. Also, in your case, it's like a turd attempting to insult a fart.

pheelyks  
Apr 28, 2012, 03:06PM | #12
klosegoal:
And for the lack of common sense, you should not be treated seriously

Your English starts to suffer when you get angry.

Apr 28, 2012, 03:44PM | #13
pheelyks:
Your English starts to suffer when you get angry.

Hahahaha, Loser, If you could ever read the classics of D.H Lawrence, you would find nothing wrong with the sentence. Let alone Lawrence, you have hardly ever read URDU/HINDI newspaper. Your limited language learning skills are now taking a toll on you dude. I feel sorry for you Mr NATIVE AMERICAN who was educated poorly in the suburbs of a third-world-country.

pheelyks  
Apr 28, 2012, 03:58PM | #14
klosegoal:
If you could ever read the classics of D.H Lawrence, you would find nothing wrong with the sentence.

One has nothing to do with the other. I've never much cared for Lawrence, to be honest, but I have read several of his pieces. Your grammar needs use regardless of what I or anyone else thinks of Lawrence, though.

Apr 28, 2012, 04:29PM | #15
Pheelyks, Common sense is very uncommon and that was said precisely for you and your mindless approach to "grammar." Of course, you can't prove that sentence wrong grammatically, can you? Go and google the use of preposition "for" or buy an Oxford grammar Book to simply ingratiate yourself with the fact that this "FOR" can also be used to give the meaning similar to "due to, because of"
pheelyks:
I've never much cared for Lawrence, to be honest, but I have read several of his pieces.

Your writing skills do not substantiate such a claim. I mentioned Lawrence because he was fond of starting sentences with "And." Your fall-from-grace is complete. Teach yourself grammar first and expand the horizon of your language by reading the classics/newspapers extensively. Enough Said.

pheelyks  
Apr 28, 2012, 04:40PM | #16
klosegoal:
Of course, you can't prove that sentence wrong grammatically, can you? Go and google the use of preposition "for"

My issues wasn't with your use of "for." I know what the word can mean. The whole sentence is awkward and incorrect--it's not simply a matter of making one word change.

klosegoal:
Your writing skills do not substantiate such a claim.

Writing skills have nothing to do with what one has or hasn't read. You're an idiot.

klosegoal:
I mentioned Lawrence because he was fond of starting sentences with "And."

So?

klosegoal:
fall-from-grace

That shouldn't be hyphenated.

klosegoal:
Enough Said.

"Said" shouldn't be capitalized.

Apr 28, 2012, 05:12PM | #17
Pheelyks, What was your issue then?
pheelyks:
The whole sentence is awkward and incorrect
Prove it.
pheelyks:
So?

Hence proved, your issue was something other than the use of grammar in my initial post.
pheelyks:
That shouldn't be hyphenated.
Wow, as if i dint know that. Now say, use "did not" and not "dint".hahaha.
pheelyks:
"Said" shouldn't be capitalized.
Only the ignorant would dabble himself in a such a useless point of argument.

pheelyks  
Apr 28, 2012, 05:27PM | #18
klosegoal:
dabble himself

Wrong.

pheelyks  
Apr 28, 2012, 05:47PM | #20
klosegoal:
native American.

I don't think you know what that means.

Apr 28, 2012, 05:59PM | #21
pheelyks:
I don't think you know what that means.

I just know you are not one of them and you originally belong to some third-world-country like Pakistan/India. So your original name is Adeel? or Raj Kumar?

pheelyks  
Apr 28, 2012, 06:38PM | #22
klosegoal:
I just know you are not one of them

You're right. I am not a Native American. My great-great-grandmother was, apparently, but that doesn't count for legal purposes nor would I consider myself ethnically or culturally Native American.

klosegoal:
you originally belong to some third-world-country like Pakistan/India.

Nope. I was born and raised in the United States. I've hardly even been out of the country.

May 1, 2012, 03:22PM | #24
The draft was fine and i made payment to get the full draft which i have submitted and now waiting for my lecturer's feedback on it. They also sent me plagiarism report along with essay. I hope everything goes well.

Forum / Essay Services /

26 users online in the last hour