EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 8

WWW.MYcustomessay.com[DND*] is SCAM OR REAL?

Dec 7, 2008, 05:30PM | #
I HAVE REPORT DUE BY THIS 12-07-08 AND I DECIDE TO GET A WRITER ON INTERNET TO WRITE FOR ME. SOME HOW I DO NOT SHOULD I TRUST THIS STIE OR NOT? ARE THERE ANYONE IN THIS FORUM HAD EVER TRIED THIS WEBSITE BEFORE MYcustomessay.com[DND*] LET ME KNOW OK. JUST POST YOUR ANSWERE IN Y OR N.

WritersBeware  
Dec 7, 2008, 05:50PM | #
Both of you: recommendations are not allowed.

Dec 7, 2008, 06:05PM | #
SORRY WRITERSBEWARE! BUT ANYWAY I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE WEBSITE IS LEGI. THANK YOU DPMERCY FOR YOUR FRAUD STATEMENT AHHHAHAHA HAHAH. I JUST GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IT

Dear Valued Customer,

Attached is your order T89597952. Please do not hesitate if you have encountered such problem on the paper that we have submitted. Email us immediately.

serene  
Dec 7, 2008, 06:07PM | #
chanhnam99:
ANSWERE IN Y OR N.

N

WritersBeware  
Dec 7, 2008, 06:20PM | #
chanhnam99:
Please do not hesitate if you have encountered such problem

ESL

Mycustomessay.com is fraudulent, and I suspect that chanhnam99 is likely an agent of the site.

The fake testimonials on the home page were all written by the same person. Anyone with a background in English language and/or linguistics will attest to that notion.

The ridiculously low prices are a dead giveaway that the site is NOT American, as it claims.

From the home page:
"MyCustomEssay is a US Registered Company, you are well protected under the Federal Consumer Welfare laws. For your own protection refrain from dealing with foreign sites."

That is 100% garbage. The site is NOT a registered company in the US. Therefore, its ripped-off customers are NOT protected by any US laws. Indeed, consumers SHOULD heed its warning to "refrain from dealing with foreign sites." Lying hypocrites!

Last--but certainly not least--is the registration information that proves the site to be owned by "Haruel Ebio" from the PHILIPPINES:

----------------------------------------------------
Domain: mycustomessay.com
Cache Date: 2005-12-31
Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
hme_entertainment@yahoo.com

Registrant:
N/A
#27 W. VINZONS STREET
ALBAY DISTRICT
LEGASPI CITY, ALBAY 4500
PH

Domain name: MYCUSTOMESSAY.COM

Administrative Contact:
EBIO, HARUEL hme_entertainment@yahoo.com
#27 W. VINZONS STREET
ALBAY DISTRICT
LEGASPI CITY, ALBAY 4500
PH
----------------------------------------------------

Next! Let this be a warning to ANYONE who ignores the rules of the forum by advertising their sites. I have the tools and knowledge to expose your fraud.

WritersBeware  
Dec 7, 2008, 08:16PM | #
vinda:
thank you for you telling us the truth WB

My pleasure.

Forum / Essay Services /

27 users online in the last hour