EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 9

Model exam questions and answers service site?

Amy1978  
Jan 18, 2007, 02:15PM | #6
Professays.com will be glad to provide you with a paper written by an unqualified retard from Pakistan.

Jan 19, 2007, 04:29AM | #7
To all appearance Amy1978 used promiscuously different custom essay writing companies when he was a student. I suspect that he came a cropper with one of his purchased papers which turned out to be of extremely poor quality and plagiarized. He was immediately kicked out of his University and had to wash toilets in areas populated with Pakistanies. The time spent there turned him into a complete racist and skin head. Therefore the visitors of this site shouldn't pay much attention to his vicious indiscriminate remarks.

Amy1978  
Jan 19, 2007, 02:47PM | #8
First of all, Nikolai, I'm a woman.

Secondly, are you suggesting that essay writing companies have indiscriminate, sexual intercourse? (This is a perfect example of why ESL writers have NO BUSINESS writing for Americans!)

Thirdly, I am a writer, and I have no need to BUY my words from unqualified, wretched scoundrels from Ukraine (sorry, don't mean to offend you).

And finally, I am no racist. If you think that I am a "racist" simply because I point out the FACTS about your ESL writers from Pakistan, you are sorely mistaken. I have repeated numerous times that I am just as opposed to blue-eyed, blond-haired, ESL writers from Germany or Sweden as I am to ESL writers from Pakistan, India, and Ukraine. However, the fact of the matter is that the ESL writers who work for your immoral, ESL site (professays.com) all happen to be Pakistani, Indian, and Ukrainian. Good luck proving otherwise, Nikolai.

WritersBeware  
Jan 3, 2010, 03:47PM | #10
1. Don't post in a 3-year-old thread as if the last post were from yesterday.

2. Once again, stop asking for recommendations. It is NOT allowed.

Forum / Essay Services /

28 users online in the last hour