EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 28

Are meta-essays.com legitimate essay writer any idea friends???

Aug 2, 2010, 04:21PM | #1
I am about to Place order with this essay writing company.Just want make sure they are legitimate writers. And also if any 1 did place order with them how was the quality of work things like that plz let me know thanx.... any suggestion will be much appreciated.

WritersBeware  
Aug 2, 2010, 04:30PM | #2
Meta-essays.com has a thorough track record of fraud and deception.

Aug 2, 2010, 09:01PM | #3
WritersBeware:
Meta-essays.com has a thorough track record of fraud and deception.

WB is a master of deception and lies.... None of the posts in the link provided by WB actually suggest that ukessaywriting.co.uk have cheated the customers or writers... from cheating i mean taking money and not delivering to the customers.. WB I write for these guys and i never have been scammed or frauded. I receive orders and deliver them directly to customers emails...

WritersBeware  
Aug 2, 2010, 09:06PM | #4
Researcher:
WB is a master of deception and lies

Quote one of my "lies" about any given site, and I will promptly embarrass you with the facts.

Researcher:
None of the posts in the link provided by WB actually suggest that ukessaywriting.co.uk have cheated the customers or writers.

Earth to moron: lying about geographical location, writers' qualifications, corporate status, years in operation, experience, etc. are all ILLEGAL in the United States. Any of those practices, in and of themselves, constitute "cheating" customers and/or writers.

By the way, you are no "writer" (anyone can quickly recognize that fact by simply reading your horrendously flawed posts). You own—or are similarly associated with—one or more of the Pakistani ripoff sites in the referenced thread.

PS: You never provided us with the Companies House registration number for ukessaywriting.co.uk. Why is that?

Aug 2, 2010, 09:13PM | #5
WritersBeware:
Earth to moron: lying about geographical location, writers' qualifications, corporate status, years in operation, experience, etc. are all ILLEGAL in the United States.

Selling custom papers is illegal in US.. Please close down ET.. Can you do that? besides.. world is not US.. IDIOT... Countries have their own laws and procedures.. Idiot... I have an advanced masters degree in Economics.. I am the proof that these firms hire skilled and educated writers with good degrees..
WritersBeware:
By the way, you are no "writer" (anyone can quickly recognize that fact by simply reading your horrendously flawed posts). You own—or are similarly associated with—one or more of the Pakistani ripoff sites in the referenced thread.

Really.. thanks for telling me.. Idiot.. I m working with sites like Academia-Research, Essaybay and Academic Knowledge etc since years.. idiot.. I defend Pakistani, Ukrainian or Indian sites because they offer better quality and low cost to their customers.. they are not like you who charge highest price in the industry.. resell same paper countless times and offer ordinary quality..

Where is the proof that a customer has actually paid to UKESSAYWRITNG.CO.UK and did not received paper? You know you cannot bring one..

Aug 2, 2010, 10:37PM | #7
WRT:

Ignorant as always.

Let the readers decide who is ignorant... ET is violating the laws of United States of America therefore it is an illegitimate company .. Students and buyers please beware of this.. never order from ET because it is a violator of US laws.. and can scam you with your money

wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_illegal_to_sell_college_term_papers
insidehighered.com/news/2005/09/02/papers
2checkout.com/documentation/prohibited.html
csmonitor.com/1997/1027/102797.feat.learning.1.html

WritersBeware  
Aug 2, 2010, 10:54PM | #8
Researcher:
I am the proof that these firms hire skilled and educated writers with good degrees.

ROTFLMAO, please stop with your stand-up routine! My spleen hurts!

Researcher:
Selling custom papers is illegal in US.

Researcher:
ET is violating the laws of United States of America

You're funny. Do you really want to try to educate me on the law? I'm the one who originally posted the laws to which you refer, you ignorant lemming, and those state laws absolutely do NOT deem custom research sites illegal.

Researcher:
besides.. world is not US.

Almost all major Web hosts are based in the United States. Almost all major registrars are based in the US. All .com, .net, .org, .info, .us, and other TLDs are controlled by US-based registries (e.g., ICANN). Almost all major search engines are based in the US. All of those entities must comply with US Federal Court Orders.

YOU LOSE.

Aug 2, 2010, 10:59PM | #9
WritersBeware:

Almost all major Web hosts are based in the United States. Almost all major registrars are based in the US. All .com, .net, .org, .info, .us, and other TLDs are controlled by US-based registries (e.g., ICANN). Almost all major search engines are based in the US. All of those entities must comply with US Federal Court Orders.

like ET is doing?hehehhe..
WritersBeware:
Do you really want to try to educate me on the law?

Do you really know about Law? do you really want me to test you? You will regret that moment for your whole life..

Aug 2, 2010, 11:05PM | #10
Researcher:
world is not US

Ask your friend about that, please. The US happens to have jurisication in this area.
How did a US company manage to close down 555 websites based in Pakistan.
Google is subject to US law - do you know what a google ban means? It is a death sentence, in case you do not know. So, if someone decides to take you on, seek an injunctive relief against the sites you are shilling for here, your physical location in Pakistan does not matter much. If a court order is issued, search engines have to comply and the sites die. It is that simple.

Aug 2, 2010, 11:15PM | #11
WritersBeware:

Idiot...
http://www.searchenginejournal.com/google-is-banning-writing-services-adver tisement/4961/

Aug 2, 2010, 11:16PM | #12
WRT:
Ask your friend about that, please. The US happens to have jurisication in this area.
How did a US company manage to close down 555 websites based in Pakistan.
Google is subject to US law - do you know what a google ban means? It is a death sentence, in case you do not know. So, if someone decides to take you on, seek an injunctive relief against the sites you are shilling for here, your physical location in Pakistan does not matter much. If a court order is issued, search engines have to comply and the sites die. It is that simple.

Same can happen to you also.....

WritersBeware  
Aug 2, 2010, 11:21PM | #13
Researcher:
Idiot...

We've already addressed that issue, simpleton. It is a self-imposed ban instituted within Google's "AdWords" advertising platform. There is absolutely no legal ban or self-imposed ban in Google's organic search results.

Aug 2, 2010, 11:23PM | #14
WritersBeware:

We've already addressed that issue, simpleton. It is a self-imposed ban instituted within Google's "AdWords" advertising platform. There is absolutely no legal ban or self-imposed ban in Google's organic search results.

hehhee.. we have? readers ..can you smell something here.. WB CLAIMS NOT owning or working for any site and here is the proof.. WE HAVE..........

Aug 2, 2010, 11:55PM | #16
WRT:
Bring it on, please. I do know that the same will happen to you, though.

You are living in fool's paradise.. you will spend rest of your life on some remote Island for committing consumer frauds..

Aug 3, 2010, 12:03AM | #17
Researcher:
you will spend rest of your life on some remote Island for committing consumer frauds..

Will the courts order my exile? What do you mean? People don't get exiled to "remote islands for commiting consumer fraud." They face much more severe penalties :)

Researcher:
You are living in fool's paradise

You will find out soon enough

Aug 3, 2010, 12:08AM | #18
WRT:
The face much more severe penalties :)

Example of perfect english writing.. she owns a site and claims to be native.. heheh..
WRT:
You will find out soon enough

Lets wait... who backs off.. only time will tell u.... you have probably forgotten that you were looking for a new domain because chacha exposed your lies...

Aug 3, 2010, 12:16AM | #19
Researcher:
Example of perfect english writing.. she owns a site and claims to be native

Only an imbecile who knows nothing of the English language would fail to recognise a typo :) Are you crazy? Yes, I forgot the `Y' and will correct it now :)

Researcher:
you have probably forgotten that you were looking for a new domain because chacha exposed your lies...

Did you expose our lies, Chacha/Researcher?

Researcher:
only time will tell u

You won't have to wait long. We know who your hosting provider is :)

WritersBeware  
Aug 3, 2010, 12:42AM | #20
Researcher:
hehhee.. we have? readers ..can you smell something here.. WB CLAIMS NOT owning or working for any site and here is the proof.. WE HAVE..........

Wow, you are one incredibly stupid SOB. How does so much stupidity fit in a single skull? Tangible stupidity juice must be spouting from your eyes, ears, and mouth.

By "we already addressed that issue," I obviously mean that you, others, and I have already broached the "Google AdWords ban" subject and I schooled you on the facts.

Aug 3, 2010, 12:48AM | #21
WRT:
Did you expose our lies,

Do you want me to show that?
WRT:
You won't have to wait long. We know who your hosting provider is :)

So?? I think you should inform this to ppl who own the site not me.. they will let you know what they can do to you..
WritersBeware:
How does so much stupidity fit in a single skull?

You should ask this question from mother...
WritersBeware:
I schooled you

Do you know what school means? hehehe.. self confessed idiot......

Aug 3, 2010, 12:56AM | #22
Researcher:
I think you should inform this to ppl who own the site not me.. they will let you know what they can do to you..

As you are speaking on their behalf here and are their popularly accepted representative, they are liable ... check the law.

You are the stupidest person I have ever had the misfortune to come across. I sincerely doubt that you are, in any way, educated. You come across as a highly immature and terribly dumb child.

Do your parents know of your internet activities? Haven't they installed cybernanny on your computer? They should.

Aug 3, 2010, 12:58AM | #23
WRT:

As you are speaking on their behalf here and are their popularly accepted representative,

No.. I m just expose your stupidity that you are wrongly associating me with these sites..

Aug 3, 2010, 01:02AM | #24
Researcher:
No.. I m just expose your stupidity that you are wrongly associating me with these sites..

You associated yourself with these sites multiple times ... countless times ... they never stopped you and hence, are liable.

WritersBeware  
Aug 3, 2010, 01:03AM | #25
The following sites are in big trouble:

Ukessaywriting.co.uk
Essaybrunch.com
Mastersessays.com

;)

Aug 3, 2010, 01:07AM | #26
WritersBeware:
The following sites are in big trouble:

Ukessaywriting.co.uk
Essaybrunch.com
Mastersessays.com

here comes an other threat from a representative of an illegitimate company with history of fraud and cheating...........

Aug 3, 2010, 01:08AM | #27
WRT:

You associated yourself with these sites multiple times ... countless times ... they never stopped you and hence, are liable.

r u serious? I would love to see how they drag you in court of law...

Aug 3, 2010, 01:16AM | #28
Researcher:

r u serious?

/very, very, very serious. Ask your friend just how serious I can be. I assure you that I am extremely serious.
Researcher:
here comes an other threat

It is not an empty threat :)

Aug 3, 2010, 01:18AM | #29
WRT:
/very, very, very serious. Ask your friend just how serious I can be. I assure you that I am extremely serious.

Why dont you tell the world how you cheated your own friend? let the world know what you can do for money..
WRT:
It is not an empty threat :)

I know you are the goon of this industry....

Forum / Essay Services /

36 users online in the last hour