EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 100 - page 1 of 3

Meta-essays.com

Sep 1, 2009, 11:30PM | #
Researcher:
Do you have any experience of anyone of the site? I mean have you written for them or ordered anything?

I have absolutely no experience with meta-essays.com, but from what I can tell after visiting the site it appears most links are dead, there is no real content other than the TOS page and contact page. So if I was to order from them and had 10 other websites to choose from, this website would be on the bottom of my list..

Sep 1, 2009, 11:50PM | #
It seems the site is still in the early stages of development and I'd be surprised if anyone has ever ordered anything from them yet. If you want my opinion about the look of the home page, I think it's not bad (even though I'm not into too much graphics versus little content).

Sep 2, 2009, 03:24AM | #
Have no idea who they are but do not really believe they are British (unless they commissioned someone to write the content and are in the process of revising; could be the case):
"Our Specialization
We provide guaranteed results for essays and dissertations on any subject related with Business Administration. We are probably the only service in the world which has a dedicated team of highly professional business graduates from major business schools of UK. Our team also comprises of PhD with years of teaching and research experience and have developed our team into a highly collaborative and professional team dedicated to providing guaranteed results to you."
meta-essays.com/meta/textPage.asp?pageID=24

WritersBeware  
Sep 2, 2009, 02:01PM | #
Major:
Unless you received an unsolicited email from them..

Hey, I get it, but somebody else doesn't!

WritersBeware  
Sep 2, 2009, 02:12PM | #
It is absolutely NOT a British entity. It is hosted on the PAKISTANI servers of hndservers.net.

hndservers.net
+92.92212211141
710, Landmark Plaza, Opp. Jang Press
Karachi, SIND 74200
PK

In short, evidence suggests that meta-essays.com is just another scam from Pakistan.

"Ukraine and Pakistan sittin' in a tree, s-c-a-m-m-i-n-g!"

WritersBeware  
Sep 2, 2009, 03:16PM | #
humble:
Stop conditioning these scams with countries!

Um, hellloooooooo—the fact that these Pakistanis are LYING about being British in order to FOOL potential consumers is the only reason why I address national origin at all. I have proven, time and time again, that virtually 100% of the industry's fraud originates in Ukraine and Pakistan. Do you have any evidence proving otherwise?

Look, I'm sorry if the truth bothers you—I simply report it. Why don't you put your energy towards stopping the fraud that's taking place in your own backyard instead of taking offense simply because I bring it to light in order to protect consumers and freelance writers?

Sep 2, 2009, 04:45PM | #
WritersBeware:
Look, I'm sorry if the truth bothers you

Ok, so we know that the company is lying about its location. Now, let's talk about whether it provides good products for its clients. ^_^ See the proof for argument one has no relationship with the proof for argument two, no matter how much WB tries to make it seem that the two are related. :)

Oh, and just when you thought it was safe to come out of hiding:

WB & the "devilish three"

Any person who reads what this character is posting should consider reading the thread linked above. Have a nice day.

WritersBeware  
Sep 2, 2009, 06:06PM | #
Everyone, please do read the thread that EW_criminal posted—it's a perfect example of how EW_fraudster stalks me and engages in character assassination in EVERY thread in which I post verifiable evidence about his employers' scams and outright illegal activities (just as he is attempting to do in this thread, right now).

Sep 2, 2009, 06:33PM | #
WritersBeware:
100% of the industry's fraud originates in Ukraine and Pakistan.

I caught you :D The statement is wrong because a good number of fraud is originating from India as well.

WritersBeware  
Sep 2, 2009, 06:34PM | #
humble:
I caught you :D The statement is wrong because a good number of fraud is originating from India as well.

Hmmm, I wonder why you intentionally omitted a crucial word from the quote . . . .

"VIRTUALLY"

WritersBeware  
Sep 2, 2009, 06:43PM | #
OxbridgeResearchers:
"Our Specialization
We provide guaranteed results for essays and dissertations on any subject related with Business Administration. We are probably the only service in the world which has a dedicated team of highly professional business graduates from major business schools of UK. Our team also comprises of PhD with years of teaching and research experience and have developed our team into a highly collaborative and professional team dedicated to providing guaranteed results to you."
meta-essays.com/meta/textPage.asp?pageID=24

That is shamefully broken English from a "company" that purports to be comprised of "professional writers of English."

WritersBeware  
Sep 2, 2009, 06:53PM | #
EW_writer:
Ok, so we know that the company is lying about its location. Now, let's talk about whether it provides good products for its clients. ^_^ See the proof for argument one has no relationship with the proof for argument two, no matter how much WB tries to make it seem that the two are related. :)

Everyone, ask yourself a simple question: "Why does EW_writer always try so hard to discredit WB?"

I could provide a laundry list of different pieces of evidence that meta-essays.com is fraudulent in ways that are completely unrelated to its claims of national origin and writers' native tongue. For example, the site's footer contains a "2007-2009" copyright line. That is a bold-faced lie. The site was not even registered in the Whois database (i.e., "created") until July 17, 2009.

Sep 2, 2009, 08:04PM | #
WritersBeware:
It is absolutely NOT a British entity. It is hosted on the PAKISTANI servers of hndservers.net.

hndservers.net
+92.92212211141
710, Landmark Plaza, Opp. Jang Press
Karachi, SIND 74200
PK

In short, evidence suggests that meta-essays.com is just another scam from Pakistan.

"Ukraine and Pakistan sittin' in a tree, s-c-a-m-m-i-n-g!"

So this cat and mouse thing has been started again by the biggest cheater of industry.. guys here is what is present on the WHOIS about this site:
"
Registration Service Provided By: CLICK AWAY SHOP

Domain Name: META-ESSAYS.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676"
This evidence clearly indicates that the registration has been provided by a US server.. so claim of WB is discarded...

Sep 2, 2009, 08:05PM | #
WritersBeware:
I could provide a laundry list of different pieces of evidence that meta-essays.com is fraudulent in ways that are completely unrelated to its claims of national origin and writers' native tongue. For example, the site's footer contains a "2007-2009" copyright line. That is a bold-faced lie. The site was not even registered in the Whois database (i.e., "created") until July 17, 2009.

What a great proof? WB I think it is perfectly correct proof and can be proved in court of law?

Sep 2, 2009, 08:10PM | #
WritersBeware:

That may be because of the cost of hosting? millions of sites of different origins are hosted on servers other than their country of origin so does that mean they are cheat and fraud?

Sep 2, 2009, 08:12PM | #
WritersBeware:
For example, the site's footer contains a "2007-2009" copyright line. That is a bold-faced lie. The site was not even registered in the Whois database (i.e., "created") until July 17, 2009.

Essayscam.org shows copyright footing of 2005-2009 whereas this domain was created on 31 Jan 2006.. so this site is a fraud too?

Sep 2, 2009, 08:14PM | #
humble:
The statement is wrong because a good number of fraud is originating from India as well.

Tell me one simple thing...... If everyone is fraud and cheat, why customers return to them? If what everyone here is saying is correct than all theories of economics are incorrect.. I mean can anyone believe that a rational consumer can return to a company which cheated him or her?

Sep 2, 2009, 08:16PM | #
WritersBeware:
the fact that these Pakistanis are LYING about being British in order to FOOL potential consumers

Great claim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must have got irrefutable proofs? isn't WB? Finally you will be saying that only legit and Brit/US company is *********.com which is owned by you... all others are cheaters and fraud.......

Sep 2, 2009, 08:26PM | #
To test the claims of WB, why not someone orders something from meta-essays.com? it will be proved whether site is fraud or not if charges its customers and does not deliver anything? quality of the work can be checked too? so WB spend some bucks to let all of us know the quality of work delivered by this site...

Sep 2, 2009, 11:03PM | #
WritersBeware:
Everyone, ask yourself a simple question: "Why does EW_writer always try so hard to discredit WB?"

Answer:

EW_writer:
The really funny thing about all this is that the "three" of us don't even give a sh*t about one another, and would most likely end up on opposing sides of a debate that's about anything other than your character, which we all find disgusting.

(from WB and the Devilish three)

Dogs like you deserve to be ***** slapped on a regular basis. I'm just performing that moral obligation. ^___^

WritersBeware  
Sep 3, 2009, 02:06AM | #
Chacha, your Ingrish makes my eyes bleed.

chacha421:
the biggest cheater of industry

LOL! I post nothing but verifiable information and facts, unlike you.

chacha421:
guys here is what is present on the WHOIS about this site:

FAIL. Chacha, what I find humorous is that you actually believe that you have a clue. You get your "expert information" from Whois searches. LOL, thank you for overtly showing that you have ZERO tech knowledge or legit research skills. You're a simpleton.

chacha421:
This evidence clearly indicates that the registration has been provided by a US server.. so claim of WB is discarded...

Wow. Wrong, moron. Servers don't "provide registration"—registrars do. Registration has absolutely noting to do with hosting. The server is what hosts the actually content that appears in a Web browser when one visits a domain. In the case of META-ESSAYS.COM, the content is hosted on a Pakistani server at hndservers.net.

chacha421:
What a great proof? WB I think it is perfectly correct proof and can be proved in court of law?

Yes, with 100% certainty, I can prove in any American court of law that the domain did not exist in 2007 or 2008.

chacha421:
That may be because of the cost of hosting? millions of sites of different origins are hosted on servers other than their country of origin so does that mean they are cheat and fraud?

LMAO! Hosting costs are negligible, even from US hosts. Show me a company that is physically based in the US or UK, but uses a Pakistani hosting company. Good luck.

chacha421:
Essayscam.org shows copyright footing of 2005-2009 whereas this domain was created on 31 Jan 2006.. so this site is a fraud too?

#1: Essayscam.org was registered in January of 2006, so using "2005-2009" is not a significant falsehood.

#2. Essayscam.org does not sell anything; the slightly incorrect date is not an attempt to fool customers into ordering.

chacha421:
If everyone is fraud and cheat,

Sorry, but nobody's making that claim except you.

Sep 3, 2009, 03:41AM | #
WritersBeware:
I post nothing but verifiable information and facts, unlike you.

How many times you have repeated this false statement? Shall I show your verifiable proofs again to the world?
WritersBeware:
egit research skills. You're a simpleton.

Searching google is a legit research? I think you shall take classes in Research Methodology? Don't let ppl laugh on you.
WritersBeware:
Yes, with 100% certainty, I can prove in any American court of law that the domain did not exist in 2007 or 2008.

Showing copyright info does not mean site did existed during the period mentioned? please take classes in business admin and learn about brick and mortar companies.
WritersBeware:
LMAO! Hosting costs are negligible, even from US hosts. Show me a company that is physically based in the US or UK, but uses a Pakistani hosting company. Good luck.

And you will simply refuse to accept this as a verifiable proof if show you the info? Anything which comes from a source other than WB is wrong and false!!!!
WritersBeware:
#1: Essayscam.org was registered in January of 2006, so using "2005-2009" is not a significant falsehood.

#2. Essayscam.org does not sell anything; the slightly incorrect date is not an attempt to fool customers into ordering.

What a pathetic defence...
WritersBeware:
rry, but nobody's making that claim except you.

Really? EW where r u?

Sep 3, 2009, 04:17AM | #
WritersBeware:

Pakistan as a state began with independence from British India on the 14th of August 1947.... so they are only 62 years late to claim that they are a UK company... so in all fairness they are technically a "company from the former UK Empire of the Crown"... hahahahaha That still counts right?

Sep 3, 2009, 04:26AM | #
american_writer:
o they are only 62 years late to claim that they are a UK company

And What about you? your country or rather acquired country from Indians was under British empire too.. after trying hard for years to carve out an American Identity, you guys still lick the feet of your British Masters......

Sep 3, 2009, 05:12AM | #
Well my ancestors were Irish and for the record we raped and pillaged the country (this included killing many of the "Native American Writers") as the "British Masters". If it was not for the "British Masters" your country and my country would not have the education system for you to be able to read this fancy message. Well got to go write and lick some British Feet- (today's flavor is functional government with civil protection, yummy)

WritersBeware  
Sep 4, 2009, 12:51AM | #
AR, please ignore the dancing fool, chacha. It has been blasted for its idiotic commentary by virtually every member of this forum. I really don't know why I bothered replaying to the idiot. Shame on me.

Forum / Essay Services /

This thread is closed.
22 users online in the last hour