EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 25

masterpaper is a good writing company or not

Jan 16, 2009, 02:14AM | #1
hi:
they provide me with a dissertation, but it is not satisfied by my supervisor. i asked for revision. but the result was the same. as my writer comes from india. so i want to know how can i find a good writing company. does anybody can give me a suggestion about it. my msn is jiangdong_19821023. you can send me an email,as it is not allowed to give any recommendation on board.

WritersBeware  
Jan 16, 2009, 12:15PM | #2
Hello, Dong,

You may not ask for recommendations of any sort, delivered via any method or venue.

Jan 16, 2009, 12:48PM | #3
WritersBeware:
Hello, Dong,

You may not ask for recommendations of any sort, delivered via any method or venue.

Shut the hell up you retard, people know the rules and you need not remind them.....

WritersBeware  
Jan 16, 2009, 01:22PM | #4
My fault--trymedave is the dong.

trymedave:
Shut the hell up you retard, people know the rules and you need not remind them.....

Your ignorance is so apparent to everyone that I need not highlight it. However, it is quite obvious that constantine did not know or care about the rules, considering that he/she asked for a RECOMMENDATION.

WritersBeware  
Sep 29, 2011, 09:46AM | #8
Heremeout:
Why are you feeling sorry anyway!

Take your irrelevant shittings in years-old posts and f*ck off.

pheelyks  
Oct 1, 2011, 10:39PM | #12
Fracturegang:
Yes, Heremeout should f*ck WB off.

Your continued inability to use English slang properly is amusing, in short bursts.

pheelyks  
Oct 1, 2011, 11:15PM | #14
Big words are more impressive when you use them correctly. To help you out:

in·im·i·calAdjective/iˈnimikəl/
1. Tending to obstruct or harm: "actions inimical to our interests".
2. Unfriendly; hostile.

At best, your usage is entirely redundant. At worst, you don't have a f*cking clue what you're talking about.

Oct 2, 2011, 12:29AM | #15
Well,I will tolerate your disgusting lecture for today,but next time,remember to ask yourself if you are the right person to lecture me on the usage of vocabulary.I do not think so!

A point of clarification you imbecile! If "inimical" is synonymous to "unfriendly" as you just confirmed from your dictionary, then it only makes no difference from what I wrote.What exactly is your point of correction?

Good day!

pheelyks  
Oct 2, 2011, 08:42AM | #17
Heremeout:
then it only makes no difference from what I wrote.What exactly is your point of correction?

re·dun·dantAdjective/riˈdəndənt/
1. No longer needed or useful; superfluous.
2. (of words or data) Able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.

WritersBeware  
Oct 2, 2011, 09:26AM | #18
munywab:
please check writing4essay that I am using even now

writing4essays.net = ESL ripoff site from Kenya, owned and/or operated by Brian Wambua (AKA, "wa_brio")

Oct 2, 2011, 09:29AM | #19
WritersBeware:
writing4essays.net = ESL ripoff site from Kenya, owned and/or operated by Brian Wambua (AKA, "wa_brio")

Thank you for the information, but they have satisfied me in my two essays. They are working on one and I hope it is a good one. If not, I will still tell you.

pheelyks  
Oct 2, 2011, 10:23AM | #20
Munywab, you changed form a company representative to a student sometime in the past hour. Care to explain what's going on there?

WritersBeware  
Oct 2, 2011, 10:42AM | #21
munywab:
Thank you for the information, but they have satisfied me in my two essays. They are working on one and I hope it is a good one. If not, I will still tell you.

Brian Wambua, you may want to STFU now, or things will only get much worse for your ripoff, Kenyan site (writing4essays.net).

Oct 2, 2011, 11:57AM | #22
WritersBeware:
Brian Wambua

who is this? get some eyes and note who posts here.

pheelyks:
form

I will care after I understand what you mean in what you write.

pheelyks  
Oct 2, 2011, 12:03PM | #23
munywab:
I will care after I understand what you mean in what you write.

I meant "from." Thanks for pointing that out. So, you care now, right?

WritersBeware  
Oct 2, 2011, 09:21PM | #25
munywab:
Please let me understand.

Yes, pheelyks, please do grant him permission to understand.

Forum / Essay Services /

29 users online in the last hour