EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [3]      

Forum / Essay Services / 26

masterpaper is a good writing company or not

Jan 16, 2009 | #1
hi:
they provide me with a dissertation, but it is not satisfied by my supervisor. i asked for revision. but the result was the same. as my writer comes from india. so i want to know how can i find a good writing company. does anybody can give me a suggestion about it. my msn is jiangdong_19821023. you can send me an email,as it is not allowed to give any recommendation on board.

WritersBeware  
Jan 16, 2009 | #2
Hello, Dong,

You may not ask for recommendations of any sort, delivered via any method or venue.

WritersBeware  
Jan 16, 2009 | #4
My fault--trymedave is the dong.

Shut the hell up you retard, people know the rules and you need not remind them.....

Your ignorance is so apparent to everyone that I need not highlight it. However, it is quite obvious that constantine did not know or care about the rules, considering that he/she asked for a RECOMMENDATION.

WritersBeware  
Sep 29, 2011 | #8
Take your irrelevant shittings in years-old posts and f*ck off.

pheelyks  
Oct 1, 2011 | #12
Your continued inability to use English slang properly is amusing, in short bursts.

pheelyks  
Oct 1, 2011 | #14
Big words are more impressive when you use them correctly. To help you out:

in·im·i·calAdjective/iˈnimikəl/
1. Tending to obstruct or harm: "actions inimical to our interests".
2. Unfriendly; hostile.

At best, your usage is entirely redundant. At worst, you don't have a f*cking clue what you're talking about.

Oct 2, 2011 | #15
Well,I will tolerate your disgusting lecture for today,but next time,remember to ask yourself if you are the right person to lecture me on the usage of vocabulary.I do not think so!

A point of clarification you imbecile! If "inimical" is synonymous to "unfriendly" as you just confirmed from your dictionary, then it only makes no difference from what I wrote.What exactly is your point of correction?

Good day!

pheelyks  
Oct 2, 2011 | #17
then it only makes no difference from what I wrote.What exactly is your point of correction?

re·dun·dantAdjective/riˈdəndənt/
1. No longer needed or useful; superfluous.
2. (of words or data) Able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.

WritersBeware  
Oct 2, 2011 | #18
please check writing4essay that I am using even now

writing4essays.net = ESL ripoff site from Kenya, owned and/or operated by Brian Wambua (AKA, "wa_brio")

Oct 2, 2011 | #19
Thank you for the information, but they have satisfied me in my two essays. They are working on one and I hope it is a good one. If not, I will still tell you.

pheelyks  
Oct 2, 2011 | #20
Munywab, you changed form a company representative to a student sometime in the past hour. Care to explain what's going on there?

WritersBeware  
Oct 2, 2011 | #21
Thank you for the information, but they have satisfied me in my two essays. They are working on one and I hope it is a good one. If not, I will still tell you.

Brian Wambua, you may want to STFU now, or things will only get much worse for your ripoff, Kenyan site (writing4essays.net).

pheelyks  
Oct 2, 2011 | #23
I will care after I understand what you mean in what you write.

I meant "from." Thanks for pointing that out. So, you care now, right?

WritersBeware  
Oct 2, 2011 | #25
Please let me understand.

Yes, pheelyks, please do grant him permission to understand.

Forum / Essay Services /

18 users online in the last hour