Forum / Essay Services / answers: 41 - page 1 of 2

Lookee at all these websites banned from google searches

impy2101  
Jan 22, 2009, 09:41AM | #1
chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=9146

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 01:48PM | #4
theGuardian:
Wow i had no idea you could get banned from google!

Not hard to believe coming from a moron who hasn't the first clue about the industry he's trying to start a business in. Thanks for the useless post!

Oct 30, 2010, 01:53PM | #5
pheelyks:
Not hard to believe coming from a moron who hasn't the first clue about the industry he's trying to start a business in. Thanks for the useless post!

You are welcome for the useless post. It is nice to receive some accolades from such a nice person

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 02:54PM | #6
theGuardian:
You are welcome for the useless post. It is nice to receive some accolades from such a nice person

Ooooh, sarcasm. How cutting!

WritersBeware  
Oct 30, 2010, 03:33PM | #8
theGuardian:
I know right!!

NJ?

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 04:12PM | #10
theGuardian:
If you are asking me if I am from New Jersey, the answer is no.

So you're just a regular garden-variety dumba$$?

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 04:26PM | #12
How
theGuardian:
my 3.8 GPA throughout my school career would argue otherwise.
Perhaps it "argues" otherwise, but this sentence makes it sound as if your GPA will actually do the physical arguing. And we both know it isn't exactly hard to earn that GPA in US universities--I'm actually rather shocked you couldn't do better. Dumba$$.

Oct 30, 2010, 04:32PM | #13
pheelyks:
Perhaps it "argues" otherwise, but this sentence makes it sound as if your GPA will actually do the physical arguing. And we both know it isn't exactly hard to earn that GPA in US universities--I'm actually rather shocked you couldn't do better. Dumba$$

Despite how you make it sound, a GPA like mine is rather difficult. Most students at my university have below a 3.4 GPA. I am in the top 10% of my school.

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 04:35PM | #14
theGuardian:
espite how you make it sound, a GPA like mine is rather difficult.

I guess that makes me some kind of genius. I completed the lower and upper division requirements for two bachelor's degrees in three years while working full time and participating in about 30 hrs of extra-curricular activities a week, and I still managed to earn a 3.9 (two Bs in three years does drag you down somewhat)...but kudos to you, my friend.

Oct 30, 2010, 04:45PM | #15
pheelyks:
I guess that makes me some kind of genius. I completed the lower and upper division requirements for two bachelor's degrees in three years while working full time and participating in about 30 hrs of extra-curricular activities a week, and I still managed to earn a 3.9 (two Bs in three years does drag you down somewhat)...but kudos to you, my friend.

I am by no means a genius, nor do I claim to be. Perhaps the university I attend is more difficult than the university you attended. If it was not for my idiocy in mathematics i would have a 4.0 GPA. I applaud your good grades.

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 04:49PM | #16
Thanks for your applause. My school is currently ranked in the top forty by US News and World report (not that I really think these rankings mean anything). I wasn't posting to brag about my GPA, either--you posted yours as evidence of your intelligence, and I posted mine to suggest that it really isn't a wonderful measure of achievement. I'm sure your parents are proud, but exactly what have you done with your education (besides started a miserable failure of an essay company)?

Oct 30, 2010, 05:00PM | #17
pheelyks:

Thanks for your applause. My school is currently ranked in the top forty by US News and World report (not that I really think these rankings mean anything). I wasn't posting to brag about my GPA, either--you posted yours as evidence of your intelligence, and I posted mine to suggest that it really isn't a wonderful measure of achievement. I'm sure your parents are proud, but exactly what have you done with your education (besides started a miserable failure of an essay company)?

I agree with you on the school ranking system, and my school is also in the top 40 list by World Report. I brought up my GPA simply to show that I am not as stupid as you are implying. I am currently a faculty supervisor for a national supermarket. It is not the best job in the world but it does pay the bills

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 05:04PM | #18
theGuardian:
I brought up my GPA simply to show that I am not as stupid as you are implying.

I keep calling you stupid (I'm not "implying" it, by the way, I have stated it rather explicitly many times) to convince you that you are not as smart as you seem to think you are. Your word usage is often incorrect (the above example is one clear instance), your sentence structure is often off, and your business acumen is non-existent. I am sure that you have at least average intelligence and no doubt your bosses at the supermarket approve of the job you do. I'm sure most students that might hire you (if they could ever find your site) would even receive better essays than they themselves could have written. None of this means that your ideas regarding an essay company are worthwhile, and your defense of these ideas is laughable.

Oct 30, 2010, 05:09PM | #19
pheelyks:
I keep calling you stupid (I'm not "implying" it, by the way, I have stated it rather explicitly many times) to convince you that you are not as smart as you seem to think you are. Your word usage is often incorrect (the above example is one clear instance), your sentence structure is often off, and your business acumen is non-existent. I am sure that you have at least average intelligence and no doubt your bosses at the supermarket approve of the job you do. I'm sure most students that might hire you (if they could ever find your site) would even receive better essays than they themselves could have written. None of this means that your ideas regarding an essay company are worthwhile, and your defense of these ideas is laughable.

I'll concede this argument to you because you are an obvious troll. I do not believe that you are correct but we are filling the forums with useless banter. You win.

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 05:12PM | #20
theGuardian:
I'll concede this argument to you because you are an obvious troll.

At least my insults were on point (i.e. leveled at your intelligence). You have so far been unable to counter any of the corrections I have made to your word usage or sentence structure mistakes, so you resort to calling me a below-the-bridge-dwelling money taker.

Again, I insist that a 3.8 GPA is obviously nothing to brag about (by the way, this hasn't been "banter;" there's nothing good humored about it at all--I wish you every possible failure in the most sincere manner possible).

Oct 30, 2010, 06:25PM | #21
pheelyks:
At least my insults were on point (i.e. leveled at your intelligence). You have so far been unable to counter any of the corrections I have made to your word usage or sentence structure mistakes, so you resort to calling me a below-the-bridge-dwelling money taker.

Again, I insist that a 3.8 GPA is obviously nothing to brag about (by the way, this hasn't been "banter;" there's nothing good humored about it at all--I wish you every possible failure in the most sincere manner possible).

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Straight from wikipedia

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 07:03PM | #22
Thank you for clarifying. In that case, you have completely misused another term. While the inflammatory nature of my remarks is debatable (I look at them of statements of fact, but I see how you might have become inflamed at them), my primary intent was neither to provoke an emotional response nor to disrupt on-topic discussion--my comments have been directly relevant to the topics you have raised and have been designed to force you to admit the illogical nature of your stated business plans. I also hope that potential customers read our interchanges and realize what a crappy product they are likely to receive if they ever find and order from your "website."

Thanks for failing at this whole language thing yet again. Dumba$$.

Oct 30, 2010, 07:20PM | #23
pheelyks:
Thank you for clarifying. In that case, you have completely misused another term. While the inflammatory nature of my remarks is debatable (I look at them of statements of fact, but I see how you might have become inflamed at them), my primary intent was neither to provoke an emotional response nor to disrupt on-topic discussion--my comments have been directly relevant to the topics you have raised and have been designed to force you to admit the illogical nature of your stated business plans. I also hope that potential customers read our interchanges and realize what a crappy product they are likely to receive if they ever find and order from your "website."

Thanks for failing at this whole language thing yet again. Dumba$$.

The exchanges made on this forum are not accurate representations of my work. I always take the utmost care when preparing an essay, especially when I am paid for the essay. You are a troll, you continue to attempt to provoke emotional responses from users on many threads.

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 07:25PM | #24
theGuardian:
You are a troll, you continue to attempt to provoke emotional responses from users on many threads.

I don't give a rat's ass what your emotional response is. I care about logic, and none of your responses to my points have been substantive in that regard. And no one writes the same here as they do in an essay (I don't start sentences with "And" in academic writing for instance), but the consistency of several of your mistakes makes it clear that you don't know any better--or you simply rely on the grammar checking feature of MS Word to do your learning for you. Either way, I maintain that your 3.8 GPA is evidence of absolutely nothing and that you do not have either the knowledge to run a successful essay company or the desire to obtain that knowledge.

Oct 30, 2010, 07:41PM | #25
pheelyks:
I don't give a rat's ass what your emotional response is. I care about logic, and none of your responses to my points have been substantive in that regard. And no one writes the same here as they do in an essay (I don't start sentences with "And" in academic writing for instance), but the consistency of several of your mistakes makes it clear that you don't know any better--or you simply rely on the grammar checking feature of MS Word to do your learning for you. Either way, I maintain that your 3.8 GPA is evidence of absolutely nothing and that you do not have either the knowledge to run a successful essay company or the desire to obtain that knowledge.

I do rely on Word for much of the editing I do on essays. I am capable of doing these revisions manually. I simply choose not to. I can run a successful essay company. I do desire to obtain the knowledge I need. My GPA is only evidence that I am not an idiot.

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 07:47PM | #26
theGuardian:
I am capable of doing these revisions manually.

Obviously not. And Word tends to mark as incorrect many things that aren't, and more importantly it misses many common mistakes. The fact that you were able to earn a 3.8 is increasingly disturbing (though not, unfortunately, especially surprising).

Oct 30, 2010, 07:52PM | #27
pheelyks:
Obviously not. And Word tends to mark as incorrect many things that aren't, and more importantly it misses many common mistakes. The fact that you were able to earn a 3.8 is increasingly disturbing (though not, unfortunately, especially surprising).

I do not spend any time revising my comments. I type and immediately post. I have set up custom rules in Word. These rules help me with common mistakes I tend to make.

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 07:54PM | #28
theGuardian:
I have set up custom rules in Word. These rules help me with common mistakes I tend to make.

I'm very happy that you have figured out how to make a computer program do your thinking for you. The manner in which you earned your 3.8 is becoming increasingly clear.

Oct 30, 2010, 08:16PM | #29
pheelyks:
I'm very happy that you have figured out how to make a computer program do your thinking for you. The manner in which you earned your 3.8 is becoming increasingly clear.

The essays I wrote in college were far and few between. All my work in class was done by hand. I only used Word for the small mistakes I made in an attempt to hasten the revising process. If you are saying that I only made a 3.8 GPA because of Word, you are sorely mistaken.

pheelyks  
Oct 30, 2010, 08:36PM | #30
theGuardian:
were far and few between

*few and far between. It doesn't make sense when you get the order wrong.
theGuardian:
All my work in class was done by hand

Did you take a class in masturbating zoo animals?

WritersBeware  
Oct 30, 2010, 09:04PM | #31
theGuardian:
The essays I wrote in college were far and few between. All my work in class was done by hand.

Do you write with your foot?

WritersBeware  
Oct 30, 2010, 09:07PM | #32
theGuardian:
The essays I wrote in college were far and few between.

pheelyks:
*few and far between. It doesn't make sense when you get the order wrong.

Obviously, he means that he attended both Stanford and NYU, writing only a handful of essays along the way.

pheelyks  
Oct 31, 2010, 12:59AM | #33
Oh, WB, quit being such a troll. You have provoked my emotions too much and now my language is going every that way (which way?).

pheelyks  
Oct 31, 2010, 12:24PM | #35
theGuardian:
The saying makes perfect sense either way it is said.

No, it doesn't. "Few and far between" means "there were not many and there was a great distance (either physically or more figuratively of time) between them." "Far and few between" means "Great distance and not many between them," which doesn't make sense (except in WB's rather ridiculous--and quite sarcastic--interpretation). The fact that you can't see the difference here is a much bigger indicator of your native intelligence than your GPA.

pheelyks  
Nov 1, 2010, 02:18PM | #37
chalvonpik:
This makes dice both way.

This makes no sense.
chalvonpik:
I study this in English at my college. This is popular saying and can be used either way to be right.

No, you didn't, and no, it can't.

Methinks chalvonpik is a poser...the ESL quality seems a little forced.

WritersBeware  
Nov 1, 2010, 02:21PM | #39
You just crapped out.

Forum / Essay Services /

34 users online in the last hour