EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 24

Does a Legitimate Writing Service Exist?

Dec 4, 2008, 04:06PM | #1
I'm about to cry. There seem to be thousands of fraudulent paper writing websites out there... How do I find a legit one? I was about to place an order with SuperiorPapers and I stumbled upon this site first - glad I did. I just need to find someone to write my paper. I've got over 50 articles and sources to give them, I just need to pay someone that can write better than I can.

Does a single legitimate service exist? Someone please guide me in the right direction!!!

I've got 6 days, lots of research, lots of notes, just not the time to write it.

Dec 4, 2008, 07:07PM | #2
I am asking the same question. I have already been rip off twice and I am afraid I may be up to 3 with Perfect Term papers who will not answer any of my emails but yet they have all ready charged my credit card. I have filed a formal complaint with the FBI to file charges and start an investaghation against superiorpapers.com and customwriting and essayexperts. I am really in need also and my paper is due this Monday. I have been dealing with fraud companies since Monday.

WritersBeware  
Dec 4, 2008, 07:12PM | #3
dpmercy:
I am afraid I may be up to 3 with Perfect Term papers

You've got that right!

You chose all known scammers from Ukraine/Pakistan, so you shouldn't be surprised.

Sorry, but recommending "good" companies is not allowed. I suggest that you closely study the threads in this forum to determine which sites are both American (truly) and legitimate.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:07PM | #5
The short answer is: yes there are legit sites.

No matter who you go with, I would suggest picking a site based in your own country to ensure that you have legal options should a problem occur.

WritersBeware  
Dec 4, 2008, 08:09PM | #6
EW_writer:
Choose me. ^_^

:)

WritersBeware  
Dec 4, 2008, 08:12PM | #7
Lavinia:
No matter who you go with, I would suggest picking a site based in your own country to ensure that you have legal options should a problem occur.

This is true but virtually impossible to accomplish due to my estimation that 95+% of all foreign essay sites lie to customers about their location. I can count on one hand the number of non-US/UK essay sites that are actually honest with customers about their non-US/UK location.

serene  
Dec 5, 2008, 11:10AM | #9
Sure!!!

WritersBeware  
Dec 5, 2008, 03:13PM | #11
saloo81:
higher quality

Funny.

WritersBeware  
Dec 5, 2008, 08:03PM | #12
I can see that NONE of you respects the rules of this forum. Do you even care?

serene  
Dec 6, 2008, 07:31PM | #14
dpmercy:
Would any of you like to write my paper?

We write good papers.

WritersBeware  
Dec 6, 2008, 07:34PM | #15
serene:
We write good papers.

Do you want all of your posts deleted and account closed? Keep it up and that's what will happen.

serene  
Dec 7, 2008, 05:21AM | #16
WritersBeware:
Keep it up and that's what will happen.

I did not know that you own the site. Sorry.

serene  
Dec 7, 2008, 05:22AM | #17
Please read the following if you had missed it out.

EW_writer:
Choose me. ^_^

serene  
Dec 7, 2008, 05:27AM | #18
In one of your posts you gloated calling yourself "good writer like me"; that was welcoming work, wasn't it? I thought it is allowed now.

Dec 7, 2008, 05:08PM | #19
You mention to follow thr rtules of the forum. When I found this site I thoiught it was a site that could help me find a legal writrer. If you can not help where does someone like me go for help. I can not find a company that seems to be a good company. I have had to call my bank so many times to stop paymernt. And I just got a paper sent to me that is not even my topic.

WritersBeware  
Dec 7, 2008, 05:10PM | #20
dpmercy:
I have had to call my bank so many times to stop paymernt. And I just got a paper sent to me that is not even my topic.

Stop ordering from the foreign ripoff sites just because they are cheaper. "You get what you [fill in the blank]."

CPKatePosts: 2
  Company Representative
Feb 6, 2013, 11:19AM | #24
There are several legitimate companies. If you check their websites you should be able to independently verify the information they provide. Perhaps check to see if they have a UK phone number and call them?

Feb 6, 2013, 01:22PM | #25
henockyto:
Kindly give me the names of legitimate writing companies.

We're not allowed to recommend any companies here. You can use the search function to find previous posts on many different companies and to figure out whicn forum members seem credible and which ones don't and whose advice seems to make the most sense, in general. It would also probably be safe to conclude that forum members who can't even manage to express themselves in complete, grammatically correct English sentences in their informal forum posts aren't likely to be good candidates for any advice about more extensive writing projects, at least not in English.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Forum / Essay Services /

26 users online in the last hour