EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 15

legitimate custom essay website

Mar 8, 2010, 08:00PM | #
I know that recommendations are not allowed in a thread, so could someone send me a private message and let me know what is a good, legitimate website? There are a lot of essay writers in this forum so they should know which site is good.

Nov 29, 2010, 04:45PM | #
Merged topic:
Essay Services

Silly question but after trawling the site as best I could. I am yet to discover a service that is commended without claims of fake posters.

Any help?

Feb 27, 2011, 07:27PM | #
Merged topic:
Please help!!

Is there ANY legitimate writing help out there?

Ive already been a victim once by essaywritinghelp.com. But its too late for me to do this essay on my own now.

PLEASE help!

WritersBeware  
Feb 27, 2011, 07:34PM | #
We're not going to hold your hand. Study the forum.

WritersBeware  
Feb 27, 2011, 08:32PM | #
In_a_bind:
I didnt see any recommendations

That's because recommendations are not allowed.

Use this forum to find out which sites not to use.

Feb 27, 2011, 10:24PM | #
In a blind-I can help you.kindly contact me at mwitevans@gmail.com ASAP.Just ignore whatever WRITERSBEWARE says.I will volunteer to help you for free-I mean for free (don't require your money).

WritersBeware  
Feb 27, 2011, 10:41PM | #
solution:
Just ignore whatever WRITERSBEWARE says.

Gee, newbie crook, I wonder why you'd like people to ignore me . . . .

Mwitevans@gmail.com is a Kenyan idiot who posts fake, "customer" testimonials at essaychat.com in order to fool unsuspecting customers into handing over their money.

solution:
I mean for free (don't require your money).

That's what crack dealers say . . . at first.

Feb 28, 2011, 03:34AM | #
WritersBeware:
posts fake, "customer" testimonials at essaychat.com in order to fool unsuspecting customers

these "testimonials" are only repelling the customers, but if you stop him, he'll come up with something more complicated

Feb 28, 2011, 05:21AM | #
smirk:
these "testimonials" are only repelling the customers, but if you stop him, he'll come up with something more complicated

I'm not really so sure about that. Some people will believe anything especially if the price is ridiculously low enough. Also, I don't think that "solution" is smart enough to come up with anything sufficiently complicated to pass the scrutiny of this forum's members. If he tries, he'd be exposed just like that other loser from a while back.

pheelyks  
Feb 28, 2011, 10:45AM | #
EW_writer:
Some people will believe anything especially if the price is ridiculously low enough.

This is the problem with trying to run a truly high-quality business in this industry--it costs money, and when the competition doesn't care about quality it can keep attracting customers by slashing prices, forcing other companies to lower prices in order to compete. This means less $$ to spend on writers and customer service, which means lower quality...

WritersBeware  
Feb 28, 2011, 01:01PM | #
smirk:
he'll come up with something more complicated

He's not capable.

EDIT: I didn't see the following until after I posted:
EW_writer:
Also, I don't think that "solution" is smart enough to come up with anything sufficiently complicated to pass the scrutiny of this forum's members. If he tries, he'd be exposed just like that other loser from a while back.

;)

WritersBeware  
Feb 28, 2011, 01:04PM | #
solution:
writerbeware comments badly on everything.

My commenting is bad? I beg to differ. I think that I have gotten pretty good at commenting.

Forum / Essay Services /

31 users online in the last hour