EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 15

Legit Custom Writing Site

Nov 24, 2009, 03:04AM | #1
Can someone please help me out with a site that is legit? All the sites I search for are complete utter ********. If someone can point me in the right direction of a nice site that is reliable then please do so. I would appreciate it dearly.

Thanks,

vuther

Nov 24, 2009, 03:25AM | #3
Recommendations are not allowed.
Please, do not trust PM recommendations. People are just going to try to direct you to their websites or their services as writers. You really are setting yourself up for a fall. Trust your own judgement and know that many of us are not objective. We are connected to websites and are writers. Hence, our opinions will be biased and not in your best interest but, self-serving.

Read WritersBeware's posts - they are your best guide.

Dec 6, 2009, 01:11PM | #6
google is useless! just pulls up all the BS sites.. best bet is trawl through this forum for opinions.. obviously they cant promote any particular website, but if nobody has anything bad to say about it, it must be good..

pheelyks  
Dec 6, 2009, 01:56PM | #7
rizla:
if nobody has anything bad to say about it, it must be good

this is a good place to start, but bad way to make any final decisions.

Sep 22, 2010, 04:32PM | #9
We seem to have a lot of suggestions on which sites not to use, rather than directing people away from Scam Sites to actual genuine ones that could be suggested, without recommending them (which appears to be against Forum Policy here).

Oct 21, 2010, 02:15PM | #11
There is none. None of the them have offices in the UK and those that have visit them first and they wont allow you. You can get genuine people at UK universities, say those doing their PhDs at your University. But they may charge quite more cos they are genuine good.

Hope this helps

WritersBeware  
Oct 21, 2010, 02:21PM | #12
Jenny:
There is none.

I'm sorry, but you are completely incorrect.

Also, please remember that this is not a UK-based forum.

Mar 12, 2011, 05:19PM | #13
Merged topic:
Whats a LEGIT Research Essay Writing Service/Company

Ive gone through alot of these threads and they all just seem to mention websites that are a scam. Has anyone had experience/know of a LEGITIMATE company/service that provides good customer service and is worth the money?

pheelyks  
Mar 12, 2011, 08:31PM | #14
Baffled:
Ive gone through alot of these threads and they all just seem to mention websites that are a scam.

Really? The threads on a site called EssayScam are all about sites that sell scam essays? That's pretty weird....

You know, it would be even weirder if the reason no one mentions any good sites in a very clear manner (except for fairly obvious scammers) was because doing so is against the terms of service of the website. It sure is strange...you're not the only one who's baffled.

Mar 23, 2011, 01:48PM | #15
OK, This thread may get deleted, but i have only ever had success with one company, deg***es**** placed 4 orders over 1 year period, got 2:1 three times and 2:2 once. Only one problem is they are quite expensive which led me to a cheaper route and in turn getting crap papers from foreign writers. I thought i could spot scam companies but i still can't as thay seem to find new ways to appear legit: i.e. by being UK registered. Do not order from customessays.co.uk and essayservices.co.uk

Forum / Essay Services /

25 users online in the last hour