EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 20

let me know about dissertation-service.co.uk

Jul 29, 2010, 10:13AM | #1
Hi,

Could anyone suggest is dissertation-service.co.uk legit? R they geniune and reliable. I have never ordered from this website. Have anyone experienced any difficulty from this website. Plz reply . Thank you

Jul 29, 2010, 10:28AM | #2
Same company as masterpapers, customessays.co.uk, etc. Eastern European company, not British. They have a handful of excellent writers and countless truly bad ones.

Search for threads on masterpapers.com and you'll find plenty of customer and writer reviews.

Jul 29, 2010, 02:46PM | #3
Dear Sadiya, [the-writer@hotmail.com] I am an Academic Writer. I think I should be selected because I firmly believe that I can produce a good piece of writing, I have experience in this field so please give me a chance to prove myself. A good piece of writing is created by a good writer and a good writer is a person who is extremely creative and aware of the present circumstances. Regards Expert Writer

WritersBeware  
Jul 29, 2010, 02:48PM | #4
Expert Writer:
. . . I firmly believe that I can produce a good piece of writing . . . .

What you believe is irrelevant. There are several glaring errors in your post.

Jul 29, 2010, 03:33PM | #5
Expert Writer:
I firmly believe that I can produce a good piece of writing,

I strongly doubt it.

Take a look at your post. Do you have any notion of the number of language mistakes you've made? Do you realise that semi-passable English language writing skills are a must?

As for your views on what makes a good academic writer - absolute rubbish. An academic writer should be "extremely creative"?! Are you ignorant or just joking? She made no mention of the subject area. Are you able to write on all topics? Computer Science, Medicine, Lierature, Sociology, etc etc ... absolutely anything? Only a scammer or a thoroughly ignorant person would make that claim. It appears that you are both.

By the way - I've seen what your customers have had to say about you: essaybay.com/rating_list.php?uname=Expert Writer&utype=2. Your feedback:
04390 2009-11-28 16:13:54 22.0
Writing Standard (5): The writing was good although the essay was not what I requested.
Punctuality (3): The essay was very late
Communication (2): The writer did not respond to some of my messages, especialy the last when I asked whether they would provide me with the essay asked for. I had also accidently paid them before they completed the essay, and they had not responded to say whether they will refund the monies I paid.
Adherance To Guarantees (1): The sent the wrong essay, did not redo it, and have not refunded the money I paid.
Adherance To Instructions (1): They did not adhere at all to the essay question, and did not redo the essay.
Overall (1): The essay was late, was not what I asked for. They did not redo, and I had accidently paid them up front. They did not respond to my request to pay the money back. I would not recommend any-one use them.

--------------------------
04444 2009-12-01 21:00:57 22.7
Writing Standard (1):
Punctuality (1):
Communication (6):
Adherance To Guarantees (1):
Adherance To Instructions (3):
Overall (2):

--------------------
04892 2010-01-18 16:59:28 20.7
Writing Standard (2): Very poorly written. Asked for revision he agreed to but never revised work.
Punctuality (1): Original paper was on time. But promised revision was not completed on his guaranteed date. He then gave me 3 more dates when it would be completed and then never completed work.
Communication (3): Would only communicate about missed revision date after i opend a dispute
Adherance To Instructions (4):
Overall (1): Would not reccomend this writer. Poorly written original paper. When asked to revise he agreed and then never revised work. He twice told me it would be revised within a day and finnally a week later he asked for me to resend him the paper. Would only communicate with me after I opened a dispute. Then finnally he claimed he was sick and could not complete work. If he was never planning on revising then why make multiple promises? All in all a horrible experience. Do not use this writier.

-----------------------------
04909 2010-01-20 02:52:31 10.0
Writing Standard (1): Did not read the instructions at all, and writing submitted was totally plagiarised. Totally pathetic!
Punctuality (1): Asked for 1 day extension and even then was not on time.
Communication (1): After it was informed that writing needed adjustments, made no further contact whatsoever. Communication was attrocious.
Adherance To Instructions (1): Was totally off track, did not read any of the instructions and as I said, was totally plagiarised.
Overall (1): Would not recommend this writer in a million years. If you want a well written original essay that is delivered on time, pick another writer!

----------------
04916 2010-01-20 15:48:21 10.0
Writing Standard (1): He sent to me treated for antiplagiarism scanner cheating text. And it is very easy to check if to print it and scan from the paper, or just look at it it in .txt format... And even without that this text absolutely out of topic, most of references are fake, and it is not an essay format at all. Just stolen piece of one book or whatever... And then he said that will release my money only if I will give him 100% feedback!! I am absolutely sure all his previous feedback were posted in the same way!
Punctuality (1):
Communication (1):
Adherance To Instructions (1):
Overall (1):

---------------------
05656 2010-03-25 14:28:09 26.7
Writing Standard (1):
Punctuality (8):
Communication (5):
Adherance To Instructions (2):
Overall (1):

----------------
06917 2010-06-19 14:35:20 13.3
Writing Standard (2):
Punctuality (1):
Communication (2):
Adherance To Guarantees (1): He doesnt know what is guarantee
Adherance To Instructions (1): he dosent read the assignment either the instructions
Overall (1): the assignment is 500words he promissed to finish it within 2 days, with 90% grade. it took him 5 days to submit the assignment without references.

-------------------------

Jul 30, 2010, 06:28AM | #6
I hope I can provide some unbiased information. I needed some help to write a Dissertation Proposal for a work related matter and as I am not a student at any university I needed some academic help. I did a little checking and chose CustomEssay.co.uk as their web site seemed professional and they specifically provided a service for writing Dissertation proposals, so I placed an order with them for a Master Level piece of work. What I received was a poorly written essay at best High School level. The writer claimed to hold a Phd, but the work produced did not support that contention. A revision was promised but was not forthcoming. All promises were broken and my request for a refund has yet to be made. Although I have been promised that this would happen in the near future - I'll be checking my bank account in the next couple of days to see if they keep to their promise. As I was working to a deadline in the end I did my own research and proposal. All I can say is that they let me down at a time when I needed some help and I am still awaiting a refund. Hope this helps.

Jul 30, 2010, 07:52AM | #7
Carly - how you know that he is not good writer? Maybe he is good business or IT writer for examples like many ESL writer. In my experience, US writer are the worse. Asian writer are good at the business and medical and IT.

If you want to pick on and mock/bully people Carly, then why not picks on WB and others who too scared to reveal their true ID and then abuse and lie about other person here and company that are their competitions?

Perhaps you just too coward and scared too to challenging WB the liar anonymous abusive psycho liar eh? Why? She is the evil liar on this forum, not some EFL person who try and get order. She also break all rule many time and is totally nutjob! 5000 post in 3 year! What PSYCHO!

Do AA know you here are insulting persons Carly? Did the poster asking you to comments? Then why you throw insult? Maybe you catching disease from WB and WRT eh? Shame. Especially becouse WB accuse AA of being scam in garantee many time!!!

At least you Carly are honest and tell your name and company. Many do not. That should not be allow on any site like this. People must to give their name and company.

Jul 30, 2010, 06:57PM | #8
Plowing through your disconnected, incendiary posts is painful, "DaveM". If you do not possess any information to augment the body of knowledge here and that will help others, then why don't you just disappear? Certainly, you aren't going to change your own mindset, and we can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t, i.e., morph you.

Aug 3, 2010, 07:09PM | #10
You sound pretty likeable yourself, WRT! "DaveM", conversely, does not. But apparently, there is a merciful God, after all: he was stifled finally during his Rain Man loop of "more than 5000 posts in 3 yrs . . ." Someone must have slapped him into the next track of empty ramblings.

WritersBeware  
Aug 3, 2010, 07:13PM | #11
Hopefully, the psycho once again insulted and falsely accused the moderators one too many times.

Aug 4, 2010, 02:43AM | #13
MCGfraudMinimaxScam:

Looks like psycho's days are numbered, all the way around. Don't forget to pack the K-Y before your incarceration, Mel(issa).

She refused to see the writing on the wall ...

Apr 14, 2011, 05:14AM | #14
sadiya:

Hi,

Could anyone suggest is dissertation-service.co.uk legit? R they geniune and reliable. I have never ordered from this website. Have anyone experienced any difficulty from this website. Plz reply . Thank yo

Sadiya,

how did you find that website at the end? any good?

Jul 12, 2011, 02:12PM | #15
Hi everyone,

I have just spent the evening on the phone to dissertation-service.co.uk. I have been completely ripped off and wanted to contact their external regulators. As you can imagine I had an extremely difficult time getting anything other than falsified information, including, names, contact details etc and was left on hold and hung up on several times.

They are not registered or regulated and have falsly advertised in ways I have never come across. I have been averaging 2:1 in my studies of Film and Journalism and wanted to increase my chances of gaining a 1st and so employed the services of the above website in hope of getting some professional assistance. Shocking stuff. I received a 2:2 dissertaion paper along with two critical reviews that received well below 60% although I paid for a minimum grade of 2:1.

I feel awful about the situation and realise that if I hadn't been so lazy and applied myself I couldnof walked away with the kind of degree I know I am capable of achieving.

Please all students stay well clear of these websites!! I have reported this particualy one to the trading standards agency. I am awaiting a reply and will post the outcome. I have also requested a full refund (I'm doubtful that I will get anything).

Apply yourself to your studies and you can achieve anything. You get what you put in.

Kind Regards,
Niki

sorry if there are any typo's, ion
exhausted and typing this up on my iPhone!

WritersBeware  
Jul 12, 2011, 02:17PM | #16
dissertation-service.co.uk = fraudulent site from Ukraine

Forum / Essay Services /

35 users online in the last hour