EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [12]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

Are individual essay writers more expensive than the company writers?

WRTThreads: 17
 Company Representative
Jan 22, 10, 11:09AM | #2
Are they more expensive than the companies?
1) depends on the company
2) depends on the writer
Quality tends to be more expensive.

Supposing you are going for quality, working directly with a writer may be less expensive but you have to be very very careful when making your selection.

In both cases - choose well and rely on your own better judgement.

cocklejoeThreads: 3

Jan 22, 10, 11:17AM | #3
max999:
are individual writers too expensive than the big companies?

Yes, but on average they're 59.2% better.

FreelanceWriterThreads: 5
 Writer
Jan 22, 10, 03:28PM | #4
I can't speak for anybody else, but I generally charge slightly more than the cheapest commercial rates available from any companies that use my services and substantially less than their most expensive rates for comparable delivery times. Several of my clients use me for rush papers and have taken my suggestion to use the commercial sites that I've recommended for longer deadlines; others don't mind paying slightly more for the consistency of always knowing who the writer is and for the more personalized services available from private freelance writers.
I have been writing for some of the best American essay companies since 2003. I'm a law school graduate located in NYC and my personal essay service website is nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com

QuelleSurprisePosts: 46

Jan 23, 10, 01:20AM | #5
Maxx999

If you can find an excellent writer, then yes, OF COURSE, it will be cheaper because any legit essay company takes a third to a half of what you pay them. Why? Because running a business is expensive! At least half of what the company gets will go on advertising, IT, wages, taxes etc etc. So in theory, finding your own writer would mean you get quality work at half price.

WB says: "Quality tends to be more expensive." I agree - and that is why you must avoid companies that people like WB (who is from the cheapo company ********* - avoid that one!) try to promote on here (by dissing other companies)

"working directly with a writer may be less expensive but you have to be very very careful when making your selection."

Again, I agree with the ********* witch! That is why YOU MUST AVOID all those who post on this site. This site is NOT AT ALL trustworthy or legitimate and is full of promoters of essay sites and desperate writers looking for trade. Bit like a cheap whorehouse full of old saggy girls on the game, really.

Better to put up a notice in a local GOOD university - especially on the postgrad notice board (ask for tuition and proofreading, not writing).

Good luck!

WritersBeware   Jan 23, 10, 02:03AM | #6
QuelleSurprise:
WB says:

Too bad that I didn't make any of those statements, moron.

MW (Moronic Wackjob), you should probably cease your libelous activities on this board, as I have allowed you to sufficiently bury yourself to the point at which several different companies can and will sue you in UK courts if I supply them with all of the information at my disposal (which I have strategically refrained from posting in this forum).

QuelleSurprisePosts: 46

Jan 23, 10, 02:06AM | #7
Maxx999

If you can find an excellent writer, then yes, OF COURSE, it will be cheaper because any legit essay company takes a third to a half of what you pay them. Why? Because running a business is expensive! At least half of what the company gets will go on advertising, IT, wages, taxes etc etc. So in theory, finding your own writer would mean you get quality work at half price.

WB says: "Quality tends to be more expensive." I agree - and that is why you must avoid companies that people like WB (who is from the cheapo company ********* - avoid that one!) try to promote on here (by dissing other companies)

"working directly with a writer may be less expensive but you have to be very very careful when making your selection."

Again, I agree with the ********* witch! That is why YOU MUST AVOID all those who post on this site. This site is NOT AT ALL trustworthy or legitimate and is full of promoters of essay sites and desperate writers looking for trade. Bit like a cheap whorehouse full of old saggy girls on the game, really.

Better to put up a notice in a local GOOD university - especially on the postgrad notice board (ask for tuition and proofreading, not writing).

Good luck!

WritersBeware   Jan 23, 10, 02:28AM | #8
WritersBeware:
MW (Moronic Wackjob), you should probably cease your libelous activities on this board, as I have allowed you to sufficiently bury yourself to the point at which several different companies can and will sue you in UK courts if I supply them with all of the information at my disposal (which I have strategically refrained from posting in this forum).

MW (Moronic Wackjob), please confirm whether or not you would like to challenge me. The ball is in your court.

jonsey76Posts: 5

Oct 5, 11, 09:49PM | #10
If you cut out the middle man you pay less. Companies act as middle men. The problem is finding good individual writers.