EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 64 - page 2 of 2

How do I find a good writer/service?

serene  
May 7, 2009, 06:25PM | #
bambi:
I canīt figure out what you wanted to say.

I meant to write: "I don't know if it means anything". One word left out.

serene  
May 7, 2009, 06:34PM | #
OxbridgeResearchers:
serene:
Their company number is of strange configuration 6669933 and canīt be traced back neither in the UK nor in the Australian register, and I wouldnīt say that they are registered in the USA either.

Hey, I didn't say that. It was Bambi. I don't care who writes for which company!!

serene  
May 7, 2009, 06:39PM | #
akuma:
Wow you look like my auntie.

That sounds like an age-discrimination slur. Usually used by my Indian and Pakistani friends.

May 7, 2009, 07:55PM | #
serene:
That sounds like an age-discrimination slur. Usually used by my Indian and Pakistani friends.

I was born in 1975 - ancient to many of this site's users. But, hey, some comments are not really deserving of a response :)

May 8, 2009, 01:07AM | #
OxbridgeResearchers is a pretty long name. I would refer to you as OR.
OR I am impressed by the transparency if all that you said is true. I was also working on a similar thing, a 100% transparent service.

May 8, 2009, 02:14AM | #
OxbridgeResearchersi would suggest.
i have just purchased an order with them after reading all the post in this forum! i think it's pretty reliable company.

i'll update when i get my order!

May 8, 2009, 02:27AM | #
humble:
OR I am impressed by the transparency if all that you said is true. I was also working on a similar thing, a 100% transparent service

Do it Humble ... there is more than enough room in the industry for honest companies. Take a deep breathe and jump in :) and of you have any questions about the procedures, just pm me anytime

May 8, 2009, 02:48AM | #
humble:
I am impressed by the transparency if all that you said is true.

Humble - if you require proof of anything i said, just pm me and you'll see that i am being 100% truthful here. To do otherwise would be for me to join the fray and in so doing, harm my company's rep and the image i am trying to build

Mar 10, 2010, 01:21PM | #
Writers Beware, I know you cant recommend on this site and that you most probably wont make a recommendation, worth a try, i have been screwed over by oxbridge essays, the referencing is horrific and i keep sending the paper back to them to PROPERLY quote the quotations etc, they just dont know how to reference. That aside, I would like to know about a relaible editing company who would tell me whats wrong with it so that I myself can type up my essay, building on the comments the editing company gives me on the essay oxbridge have done.

I know that in order for me to be able to send PM I have to have contributed x amounts of time ....

Regards

dreamer  
Mar 10, 2010, 04:46PM | #
ayuglie:
I know that in order for me to be able to send PM I have to have contributed x amounts of time

After that, if you write anything against a certain essay writing company, your PM facility will be disabled.

Mar 11, 2010, 04:16PM | #
dreamer:
After that, if you write anything against a certain essay writing company, your PM facility will be disabled.

To the real students out there, ignore dreamer. S/he poses as both a student and writer. It appears that s/he has no qualms about writing essays which will effect the marks of others but, dare not risk her own.

The company she is referring to is ET (one of the companies on the Do Not Discuss list). Contrary to dreamer's tired and boring line, ET does not own this forum. Essay Scam is owned by a different company altogether. If dreamer knew how to use google, s/he would have stumbled across that piece of info a very long time ago.

To the real students - do not believe any who PM you their recommendations. While a handful of the PM's you receive may be from genuine students, most will be from writers/companies posing as students.

Use your own judgement, please, and ignore all PM recommendations.

dreamer  
Mar 12, 2010, 08:25AM | #
WRT:
do not believe any who PM you their recommendations

It must be sad to live like this, perpetually frothing from the mouth. This person is incapable of good thoughts. Sigh!

WritersBeware  
Mar 12, 2010, 12:37PM | #
JohnJohn:
Has anyone used BestEssays.com? Are they OK?

Do you see the search box? Try using it.

Mar 12, 2010, 05:55PM | #
JohnJohn:
Has anyone used BestEssays.com? Are they OK?

They are not just ok, but the very best there is at destroying graduation dreams :)
Check out the CNN report on Best Essays ...

Mar 14, 2010, 10:10PM | #
I've found that asking for free samples of their work or placing order for 1-2 pages will give you an idea of the quality.

Apr 30, 2010, 06:23AM | #
The message that I posted, well I hardly got any helpful responses but that was expected considering the forums rules, HOWEVER after searching on this forum for HOURS and reading people insulting one another, I stumbled across a certain individual. SHE SAVED MY LIFE! I would advise all students to use her, shes amazing, the website to use is theessayist.com.

I have now referred many friends to her and will continue to do so.

Apr 30, 2010, 06:25AM | #
and writer's beware, I see that your doing a good job by advising students what not to use and keep it up however, you do come across as a ***** in some of your posts which would perhaps make students believe in those scammy sites.

sorry if i offended you

WritersBeware  
May 2, 2010, 03:05PM | #
ayuglie:
you do come across as a ***** in some of your posts

Do you think that that could have anything to do with the endless onslaught of turds who choose to break the rules for personal gain?

"sorry if i offended you"

Apr 13, 2011, 10:48AM | #
ayuglie:
SHE SAVED MY LIFE! I would advise all students to use her, shes amazing, the website to use is theessayist.com.

who is she? mind to tell me? having trouble finding a reliable writter too! :)

Jul 12, 2011, 05:43AM | #
I don't agree as to the high price per page. I was not too satisfied after co-operating with this kind of writing companies who charge high prices. It is true that all sites hire the same writers from Nigeria, Kenya and Pakistan as well as native speakers like Americans and British. I believe there is no point to pay more if you get the same result.

Forum / Essay Services /

22 users online in the last hour