EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]      

Forum / Essay Services / 49

How do I find a good writer/service?

WritersBeware  
Mar 12, 2010 | #41
Do you see the search box? Try using it.

Apr 30, 2010 | #45
The message that I posted, well I hardly got any helpful responses but that was expected considering the forums rules, HOWEVER after searching on this forum for HOURS and reading people insulting one another, I stumbled across a certain individual. SHE SAVED MY LIFE! I would advise all students to use her, shes amazing, the website to use is theessayist.com.

I have now referred many friends to her and will continue to do so.

and writer's beware, I see that your doing a good job by advising students what not to use and keep it up however, you do come across as a ***** in some of your posts which would perhaps make students believe in those scammy sites.

sorry if i offended you

WritersBeware  
May 2, 2010 | #46
you do come across as a ***** in some of your posts

Do you think that that could have anything to do with the endless onslaught of turds who choose to break the rules for personal gain?

"sorry if i offended you"

Apr 13, 2011 | #47
SHE SAVED MY LIFE! I would advise all students to use her, shes amazing, the website to use is theessayist.com.

who is she? mind to tell me? having trouble finding a reliable writter too! :)

Jul 12, 2011 | #48
I don't agree as to the high price per page. I was not too satisfied after co-operating with this kind of writing companies who charge high prices. It is true that all sites hire the same writers from Nigeria, Kenya and Pakistan as well as native speakers like Americans and British. I believe there is no point to pay more if you get the same result.

Forum / Essay Services /

24 users online in the last hour