EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 64 - page 1 of 2

How do I find a good writer/service?

Dec 11, 2008, 03:08PM | #1
I know this forum can not recommend a site but how do I go about researching a reliable and high quality writing service? I ordered 2 papers last semester from superiorpapers- one was good the second was awful- non english speaker. political science & public administration

thanks in advance for your response...

Lolly

WritersBeware  
Dec 11, 2008, 03:13PM | #2
Well, you obviously already know that using the superiorpapers.com frauds from Ukraine was a mistake. Other than that, I'd suggest that you immediately ignore ANY site that charges less than $17 per page due to the fact that--by charging less than $17 per page--ripoff services can't afford to pay qualified, American writers and still make a worthwhile profit. They falsely claim to be "American," and YOU get shafted after receiving garbage!

Dec 11, 2008, 03:37PM | #4
Yes Major- thanks for your reply. I did a search on the forum and know from my own experience and this forum who not to use. However, I still do not know an efficient way to find an excellent writing service. WB suggested I judge by the price per page- good advice but seems a long way to go about finding a quality site.

Dec 12, 2008, 08:53AM | #5
Dear Lolly,

One can never find a foolproof system/service as no business can satisfy all its customers, nonetheless, the best way is to go by reviews of people who have experienced a particular service. Another way is to go by trial and error and as soon as you find your writer, just string along...

Hope this helps...

Dec 17, 2008, 11:50PM | #6
I can only suggest you try custompapers.com. I have used them in the past and have been quite pleased. They bid on jobs so they tell you within 24 hours whether they have a writer who is an expert and what the fee is based on the time frame. I got burned when I used Essay-Paper.Net, so avoid them at all cost!
Good luck!
Nia

WritersBeware  
Dec 18, 2008, 12:08AM | #7
Nia, recommendations are NOT allowed. Respect the rules!

Dec 20, 2008, 10:44PM | #9
So, recommending sites is not allowed...but it is allowed to identify sites that are frauds? Sure makes it difficult to find legitimate sites.

Mar 24, 2009, 11:37AM | #10
mummy:
So, recommending sites is not allowed...but it is allowed to identify sites that are frauds? Sure makes it difficult to find legitimate sites.

sure narrows down the ones you may have used tho

Mar 28, 2009, 05:52PM | #11
I just checked out the site Nia recommended and seems legitimate and doesn't seem to use ESL writers. It also looks like they are a US based company.

I will have to give them a try to find out what they really are :P

I will post here if i do.

WritersBeware  
Apr 7, 2009, 07:09PM | #15
gini:
i saw you recog a site where customer had a new jersey accent , may i that websites name plz...

Not allowed. Read the forum rules. No advertising or recommendations.

WritersBeware  
Apr 7, 2009, 07:10PM | #16
gini:
besttermpaper charges $21, is a legit site

BestTermPaper.com = Ukrainian fraud

Apr 7, 2009, 07:32PM | #17
no then how can i choose a legitimate site, if you people will not help then i may land up with unreliable site.
can you tell me hows custom-essay.org and perfect term paper

WritersBeware  
Apr 7, 2009, 10:09PM | #18
gini:
can you tell me hows custom-essay.org and perfect term paper

Garbage.

Enough with the questions about particular sites. This forum is NOT here to help you decide which site to patronize. Use the search function.

May 7, 2009, 05:51AM | #21
ATT people: Now Russian Natasha aka WritersBeware, the owner of *********.com, will concentrate efforts on her another site (THIS SITE) Essayscam.org to fool students. Let's hope that Essayscam.org will end like Essayfraud.org!!

May 7, 2009, 05:59AM | #22
Att all: A great new website is: www.thessayist.com/client.
Gini I recommend them highly!
They have a $15,000 Guarantee in place if any plagiarism is found within your paper.
I ordered a MA dissertation, and received an A+. I can show proof of the MA paper that I received- to prove they are the real deal.
Don't waste your time with other site's like I have.. Learn from my mistakes and believe me.

May 7, 2009, 11:31AM | #23
Cindy Lawerance:
Att all: A great new website is: thessayist.com[DND*]/client

Well, why donīt you publish requirements and dissertation you received, and letīs judge.

On their website it is stated that they hire only native english speakers. However, upon loggin on to their customer area the following writers come up:

Full Name: HK
City: Cairo
Primary Qualification: English Literature
Secondary Qualification (if any): Business
Tertiary Qualification (if any): Law
Writer ID: 2935

Full Name: Gugulethu Nyoni
City: Johannesburg
Primary Qualification: Communications
Secondary Qualification (if any): None
Tertiary Qualification (if any): None
Writer ID: WSLWAIZ108

Their company number is of strange configuration 6669933 and canīt be traced back neither in the UK nor in the Australian register, and I wouldnīt say that they are registered in the USA either.

serene  
May 7, 2009, 12:44PM | #24
bambi:
the following writers come up:

Bambi, I don't if it means anything. A very respected Essay company in the UK takes outside writers and change their names on the website. Perhaps one should be content with a well-researched paper, instead of worrying about the writer.

May 7, 2009, 01:06PM | #25
serene:
I don't if it means anything

I canīt figure out what you wanted to say.

serene:
Perhaps one should be content with a well-researched paper, instead of worrying about the writer

Thatīs why I suggested to her to publish the requirements and the paper itself, and letīs mark it.

May 7, 2009, 04:36PM | #27
bambi:
Full Name: HK

Hello - I am HK and just to prove that you did not do your homework I am going to upload my passport and my company incorporation docs. I take my reputation and the reputation of my company very very seriously and will immediately prosecute any who try to defame me or my company without foundation. Had you even bothered to check through the Companies House, you would not have made such a blatant mistatement of fact. The company is registered, I am British and my partners are British/Australian/American. We hire none whose first language is not English.

May 7, 2009, 04:45PM | #31
bambi:

Bambi - or is it WB - when we were setting up our website our programmers created test writers, we registered a lot of names, including the one above (by a lot I mean around 5). And let me say this loud and clear, I DO NOT CARE IF A WRITER IS OF FOREIGN EXTRACTION AS LONG AS ENGLISH IS THEIR FIRST LANGUAGE AND AS LONG AS THEY HAVE THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS.

May 7, 2009, 04:50PM | #32
Now - check my registration status through http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/9741066923f69bd7bdd0b769c993bb0c/wcframe? name=accessCompanyInfo
either enter the company name: Oxbridge Researchers Ltd or the registration number 06669933.

Again, I repeat, I will not tolerate any attempts to defame me or my company. We take our work terribly seriously and zealously guard our reputation. Hence, any who try to libel me or the company or defame us in any way will be immediately prosecuted.

May 7, 2009, 04:53PM | #33
And Bambi - I am going to have our IT people check out when you logged onto our website and for what purpose. In other words, I am going to investigate and uncover who you are and the true purpose of your silly accusations. How dare you say that we only claim to be registered and that there is no record of our registration! you did not even bother to check! And, as a result, I will not take this lying down!

May 7, 2009, 04:59PM | #34
serene:
Their company number is of strange configuration 6669933 and canīt be traced back neither in the UK nor in the Australian register, and I wouldnīt say that they are registered in the USA either.

take the configuration up with the British government - they assigned it. I am attaching the incorporation certificate. Now, would you like to see our certificate of good standing?

May 7, 2009, 05:12PM | #37
bambi:

And by the way - just so everyone knows this - we are intent on transparency with customers and, accordingly, tell our clients writers' real name, their qualifications and country of residence. We do not believe in anonymity as it usually means that a person/company has something to hide. Both I and my company (and am speaking here as the majority owner) have absolutely nothing to hide. Now - I dare any company to be as transparent as we are. Upload the nationality docs of owners; show us your incorporation certificates; clearly state who your writers are and give customers back their basicright to decide whether they want to make use of your services or those of another. BE TRANSPARENT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

May 7, 2009, 05:22PM | #40
And, justto clarify - all these are not real writers but our programmers:
John Smith (that's a dead giveaway)
Dipak
Andre
Nyoni

those are our programmers. We are clearing all that - should have the real writers on our writer board in about 4-5 days. Also, you'll never find that we'll claim that we have hundreds, in some cases thousands, of writers working for us. We will only ever claim the truth and the proof will be available to all customers and any who ask for it :) Believe me when I say that we will never allow either a writer or customer to be treated unfairly or receive anything less than what they are entitled to.

Also believe this when I say I really do not know who this Cindy character is. She must have paid us through a partner's or parent's credit card as I do not have her on my records. When we advertise we will do so blatantly and will not hide behind false personas. From the very outset, when I joined this forum, I clearly identified myself. I only have one user id for this forum andwill never ever pose as someone whom I am not. Any of our staff caught doing so will be fired on the spot. Wewill not engage in or tolerate deception in any form.

Forum / Essay Services /

29 users online in the last hour