EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 27

History of fraud by MasterPapers.com from Ukraine

Dec 9, 2011, 03:27PM | #2
WritersBeware:
and agent of MasterPapers.com from Ukraine

born and raised in the United States. graduated from a top American university with a degree in English. cry me a river with your noise, but the reality is that the company is as legit as any other term paper company on the web.

WritersBeware  
Dec 9, 2011, 03:27PM | #3
jwolfe2:
born and raised in the United States.

Um, I'm referring to masterpapers, nitwit.

WritersBeware  
Dec 9, 2011, 03:29PM | #5
jwolfe2:
the reality is that the company is as legit as any other term paper company on the web.

You're a f*cking idiot. Back up your claim by showing members and visitors exactly where and how the well-known, legitimate companies in the industry engage in ANY/ALL of the acts of fraud and misrepresentation contained in the link that I posted. Hurry up, smartass.

WritersBeware  
Dec 9, 2011, 03:30PM | #7
jwolfe2:
no i don't think you were champ

Look at the title of the thread, jackass. Durrr. You are officially a member of the "Clueless Group."

WritersBeware  
Dec 9, 2011, 03:32PM | #9
jwolfe2:
settle down sport.

Ah, so when I challenge the bogus claims that you can't prove, you want me to "settle down"? F*ck you.

jwolfe2:
you're writing term papers not saving the world.

I don't write papers for students, ya clueless dope. I just expose charlatans like you.

WritersBeware  
Dec 9, 2011, 03:35PM | #11
jwolfe2:
WritersBeware:
spewed by jwolfe2 (an agent of MasterPapers.com from Ukraine).

Title of thread:

"History of fraud by MasterPapers.com from Ukraine"

My statement:

". . . jwolfe2 (an agent of MasterPapers.com from Ukraine)."

Wake up, dumbass. Your grasp of basic writing skills and inability to make the most obvious connections perfectly explain why you work for MasterPapers.com from Ukraine.

WritersBeware  
Dec 9, 2011, 03:42PM | #15
jwolfe2:
ok, i might be wrong, but aren't you the guy that private messaged me and had me join your site? except i never take any orders because they don't pay enough.

Um, no, it wasn't me.

FYI, you're currently the only active "psycho" around these parts.

By the way, why can't you prove your claims? You exude so much confidence, yet have no substance. Why is that?

WritersBeware  
Dec 9, 2011, 03:45PM | #17
WritersBeware:
Back up your claim by showing members and visitors exactly where and how the well-known, legitimate companies in the industry engage in ANY/ALL of the acts of fraud and misrepresentation [perpetrated by MasterPapers.com] contained in the link that I posted. Hurry up, smartass.

Dec 9, 2011, 03:47PM | #18
most likely master papers is lying about where they are located. i live in florida. i don't know for sure. they also are able to provide essays to the same general degree of quality as most of the sites on the web and the people working for the organization operate with good intentions.

Dec 24, 2011, 09:50AM | #20
OK seriously I ordered a paper from masters papers and recieved a failing grade for plagarism and sources used and not cited in my refeerences page.. I am so pissed because I had a A in the class and with the 0 i recieved from the term paper it brought my grade to a freakin D. Now I have to pay a 1000 and retake the class next semester. Not to mention my GPA was knocked down tremendously!!!!!!

Jan 24, 2013, 04:42AM | #22
WB and everybody else: on what basis do you accuse jwolfe2? any proof, any real proof he's "an agent of MasterPapers.com from Ukraine".

"most likely master papers is lying about where they are located. i live in florida. i don't know for sure. they also are able to provide essays to the same general degree of quality as most of the sites on the web and the people working for the organization operate with good intentions."

That's the truth.

Jan 25, 2013, 04:48PM | #24
What exactly is not? Mr. Wolfe says they lie about their location - that's true. He says that most of the writers are not American, but some are. Yes, most their writers are from Africa, India, Pakistan, Philippines. The quality IS generally ok - how else would they stay in business? There are loads of returning customers who stick with certain writers and experience no trouble at all. Yes, quite a number of customers get themselves into trouble, mainly due to low quality or not reading the terms attentively(the part which says no full refund can be processed after the paper is delivered and downloaded, and the %% of it is determined by the company) - one cannot be perfect, that's impossible. Next, the overall intention is to help students. I myself consider this cheating 100%, but this does not apply to everyone. But these companies are no charity, they have to earn money and pay their stuff, and guarantee their writer's salary. You don't expect them to rush for a refund at the customer's first command. Have you ever talked to a customer support rep of one on masterpapers-group websites?
I repeat, the only fault is lies about the company location and writers origins. And of course all these 100% satisfaction **** - they have actually been advised to remove those for years because it's actually silly.
Those proofs and numerous threads - what are you trying to prove? Yes, the company IS based in Ukraine. Yes, not all the writers are US/UK/Canadians - natives English speakers that's to say. Just call their office - does anyone sound US/UK to you? I doubt it. It's obvious.
But they do their job. Like any company they make mistakes. They have bad writers. Like everyone. There is always risk. But by no means are they fraud.
Thanks for your attention =) And i'm sorry for my bad English - it's my 3rd language =)

Jan 26, 2013, 12:59AM | #26
Webber:
The quality IS generally ok - how else would they stay in business?

I sincerely hope that that was not a serious question. OBVIOUSLY, the essay industry is fairly unique in that there is a completely fresh batch of MILLIONS of new, gullible, inexperienced students every 4 months or so. The turnover rate in the consumer base is extreme. Plus, the most seasoned students (i.e., those with the most knowledge to potentially impart to new students regarding which sites to avoid) graduate and leave the market. THAT is how fraudulent sites stay in business.

Webber:
Have you ever talked to a customer support rep of one on masterpapers-group websites?

Yes, I have, and I posted the chat in this forum. The transcript doesn't exact mesh with your stance.
writers2beware: "Never trust any member's claims at face value. Demand evidence that you can verify."

Jan 26, 2013, 05:50AM | #27
Absolutely, the never-ending flow of students keeps the business up. But here's a little fact that might be new: as far as i know these companies hardly earn anything from most customer's very first order, the price doesn't cover the money spent to complete it(SEO, ads, stuff&writer's salaries, etc). It becomes profitable mostly starting from the 2nd order and so on. Thus the number o returning customers and the money they continue to spend cover loss from those first timers who never purchase again.

writers2beware:
Yes, I have, and I posted the chat in this forum. The transcript doesn't exact mesh with your stance.

I actually meant a phone conversation. Sadly, i can't find the transcripts you refer to, but i'd appreciate it if you could post a link. I'd very much like to read one.

jwolfe2:
i was naive to the industry when i made those statements. listen to WB she knows what she's talking about.

I'm sorry to hear you've changed your mind. I thought you were still with AR - you consider them fraud and their intentions to be only those to rip some clients off? No offense, i'm just curious.

Forum / Essay Services /

38 users online in the last hour