EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 12

What do guys think of these companies

Aug 25, 2009, 09:53AM | #1
24houressay.co.uk (they say they will complete work before you have to pay)

UkEssay.com

CustomEssay.co.uk

BestEssays.co.uk

Oxbridge Essay

Any feedback on your experiences would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Aug 25, 2009, 10:50AM | #2
Oxbridge Essays, just read their through their company website at http://www.torg.co.uk/ and ask yourself whether some of the claims made are really believable? Read through their site and make your own call.

We are not allowed to make recommendations here but pls do read through various threads and you will find some of the sites you have listed mentioned. Go through these threads.

Pls log onto all of them, read through their website, talk to them and make up your own mind.

Another thing - do not go for low prices and keep in mind that good writers demand real pay.

Aug 25, 2009, 11:03AM | #3
I've done all that you have said and still none the wiser. The companies I listed are at the higher price range but i guess that doesn't mean they are any better either. I'm so confused lol wish some1 could just tell me.

Aug 25, 2009, 04:41PM | #4
AT83
What exactly are you looking for?
A small essay?
Dissertation?
Research material?

Which ever site you use it would be safe to place small orders so that you get some cushion.

Aug 27, 2009, 01:50PM | #6
Hi everyone, am about to start my programme. am glad i found this site. its good to share views to get some help one needs.

pheelyks  
Aug 27, 2009, 08:19PM | #7
All five sites are associated with foreign-owned companies (Ukraine for some, I know, and I think the rest). This does not make them bad in and of itself, but generally these companies charge a lot from customers but pay as little as ten percent of their fees to the writers. They often hire completely unqualified writers, and work goes through numerous drafts by different writers instead of a refund ever being issued.

I worked for UVO Corp, which I know operates the site customessays.co.uk, and possibly operates some of the others. They are unethical, completely shady, and don't care about their customers or their writers.

Sep 1, 2009, 11:22AM | #8
pheelyks:
All five sites are associated with foreign-owned companies

I'm not sure if UkEssay.com was a typo - but that domain resolves to a 'parked' page which is basically a temporary page - there's no site there.

If it's supposed to be UKEssays, I can assure you that not a single member of our team is from the Ukraine, we're a UK based company.

Sep 1, 2009, 11:53AM | #9
Bestessays do seem like one of those strange Ukrainian operations, customessay.co.uk has a bad rep, but I've seen no evidence that ukessays or 24houressay are not UK-based. Whatever faults they may have (and I have no info either way), from Whois etc. they're clearly British.

Please note: this is NOT a recommendation!

Sep 1, 2009, 12:03PM | #11
Tthe first one are okay and i spoke to the writer he was english and he was good.

NEVER use fastessays.com EVER.

ALSO did anyone find out what happened about the reporters who was asking questions? Did it go on cnn?

Sep 2, 2009, 07:37AM | #12
I can't see how 24houressay claim to send 95% of the fee to their writers, surely they have to pay VAT? So, they must take a huge cut on every order placed and never make a profit?

Sep 2, 2009, 10:40AM | #13
Carly:
95% of the fee to their writers, surely they have to pay VAT?

charity, running at a loss :) RBS' worldpay deducts VAT whether one likes it or not - I assume that any payment porocessor would do that with any company in the UK or EU

Forum / Essay Services /

36 users online in the last hour