EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 8

DO YOU GUYS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PENSTERS.COM ?

Jul 30, 2012, 12:49AM | #1
Hey guys any of you have experiences with www.thepensters.com? I had couple of bad experiences before with couple essaywriter websites. this looks okay but still might be scam tho. too scared :D

Jul 30, 2012, 01:43AM | #2
I was once accepted as a writer there bit never completed any orders. It's just another one of those companies that makes you bid on every order, so I wouldn't expect to make very much there. They also have some kind of thing where you do your own advertising all over the net, but they still take your bids and add 40% to it for themselves.

I never thought it was very much, so I didn't even bid on anything. My best advice would be NOT to even bother with this line of work unless you are an agoraphobic like me and don't wish to interact much with society, or you just can't find anything better to do. LOL.

Jul 30, 2012, 04:11AM | #3
delikene:
Hey guys any of you have experiences with thepensters.com I had couple of bad experiences before with couple essaywriter websites. this looks okay but still might be scam tho. too scared :D

You might want to use the search box on the upper right corner to know more about this company.

Jul 30, 2012, 08:43AM | #5
We cannot recommend any company here (on this forum) as it is against the ToS. However, you can sift through a few threads and you will find names of a few legit companies; or, you can visit EssayChat.Com for countless ads by writers and companies.

Jul 30, 2012, 10:34AM | #6
delikene
delikene:
Hey guys any of you have experiences with thepensters.com? I had couple of bad experiences before with couple essaywriter websites. this looks okay but still might be scam tho. too scared :D

A good rule of thumb is that if these companies are a lousy deal for their writers--and most of them are--then they are very likely a bad deal for their customers as well. VERY BAD.

I worked for many of them over the years and know of only two exceptions, which I have mentioned on here. There are plenty of maggots in this business, believe me.

Aug 16, 2012, 06:56AM | #8
delikene:
Hey guys any of you have experiences with www.thepensters.com? I had couple of bad experiences before with couple essaywriter websites. this looks okay but still might be scam tho. too scared :D

Penster is an affiliate of Uvocorp but their charges are high

Forum / Essay Services /

31 users online in the last hour